Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 THE PSP SAGA
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 2 of 7, messages 21 to 40 of 123
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 01:16
I feel like buying a PSP but I will resist.

Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 01:16
what do u mena you CAN only play virtue tennis?
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 01:18
Wipeout starts cheating after a while..

Metal Gear Acid is a card game...

Maybe I should rephrase it to:

" I will only play Virtua Tennis"
Abasoufiane

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 01:20
now it makes sense .. may be you should try luminies , a very addictive games or just use GBA emulators that rocks!!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 01:21
Anything that involves modifications I don' t really go near.

I might try luminies, need to make that expensive version feel like it
was justified..

Any other games that aren' t part of the emulation/modification bandwagon?
Abasoufiane

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 01:27
well... Loco roco then it' s a good game... damn PSP is in coma, i don' t know what the hell is wrong with sony... try the xman RPG it' s good ... damn i' l go back to my final fantasy 12 and okami... sweet sweet PS2
Zeeshan Ali

• Total Posts : 24
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 03:23
Probably the PSP highlights of the year, this is what games I personally feel that are going to be good, games which will hopefully be released by the end of the 2006 year.

Ridge Racer 2: may prove to be top in the PSP charts but we shouldnt count the chickens too soon as the first RIDGE RACER was not high enough in the charts.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories: this will now definitely be top in the PSP CHARTS, and I think GTA Liberty City Stories will only drop down to second spot.
Need For Speed: Carbon Own The City:this may prove a hit on the PSP console but more people will prefer to buy it on a different platform, coherently the PS2. We should not forget that NFS Rivals and Most Wanted were kind of flops too.
Killzone: Liberation: PROVED to be a favourite on the PS2, but will people want to take the risk to buy it on the PSP?
The Getaway:everyone knows the London based super hit game, the gameplay may be the same, but will anyone afford to pay £30 on it when its worth about £5 on ps2 now...?
Pro Evolution Soccer 6:will this lead to the same direction as pro evo 5 on the psp console. it may be proved to be wrong because if pro evo turns out to be popular in the other platforms it may high fly the charts.
Prince Of Persia: Rival Swords: prince of persia dont seem to get the grip, i only prefered the 1st one on ps2.
Sonic Rivals: sonic may prove to be a hit as SEGA always does...
The Sims 2:pets: gamers have always loved their sims, hardcore gamers or casual, they all like them.

Thats it from me for the time being, there are more great coming which I personnaly feel that are going to be good, but it will all be upon the type of audience which will buy the game :)
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 06:36

now it makes sense .. may be you should try luminies , a very addictive games or just use GBA emulators that rocks!!

Pretty sad when you cant make a system good with out another company' s games isnt it?
Abasoufiane

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 07:45
Today guys is a big day for the PSP homebrew community, i among thousands others upgraded to firmware 2.71 while keeping access to all 1.5 hoembrews, Dark alex did a great job and now i have 2.71 PSP that is sooo coool .

for all 1.5 owners you really should consider that, sure you taking a risk but so far nobody reported a brick , everybody is happy .
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 08:18
seriously, surely a large number of people do it, but should we openly be discussing copying/downloading of games on a gaming forum.. I know a lot of other forums are against illegal activity and it being associated with their site..
Abasoufiane

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 08:20
dude give me break, all i' m saying here is totaly legal, do of your psp what you want, flash or brick it or dump yyour firmware it' s your business .
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 08:52
I do not have a PSP, find it very uncomfortable and not worthy of the price tag. Do have a DS that gets a little attention now and again though.

I don' t care what you do with your PSP ps2 or anything else, just saying that is it allowed within this gaming forum to be discussing downloading etc? my comment was not directed entirely at you so chill out just a general comment.

Abasoufiane

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 09:03
and i was talking in general , we didn' t discuss on how to do it we just said there is a possibility that' s all, and most of us here know this and those who don' t must be living in a cave.
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 09, 2006 23:52
I do not know where to get homebrewq games from... i got 2 psp' s, one white and other black. The black has 2.81 firmware and is purely clean while the other is 1.5 but I do not know where to get homebrew games from, the only websites which offer them say that you must pay for them. anyone got any good webiste. thanks
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 10, 2006 00:08
Playing ISO' s on your PSP is ILLEGAL. Yes, you may own a copy of a game you purchased, but the loader used to launch the game exploits the units security features, and THAT is 100% illegal.

In fact, making a copy of a game requires you to break through the security features on the UMD and THAT is illegal too.

Every time this is discussed somebody brings up the old " but i can do it if i already own the game bullshit" and yet people still get sued for copying games. Why? Because it' s fucking illegal.

anyone got any good webiste

If you want to know then you need to PM somebody. A link to a site where firmware exploits, roms, iso' s and other homebrew that overcomes PSP' s security fetures can' t be posted here.
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 10, 2006 00:18
Anyways thanks about this comment. I was only trying to find out. Lets move onto another topic.

PSP gets its own brain training game:The mainstream success of the DS can be at least partly attributed to the rabid uptake of Dr Kawashima' s Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain?

Nintendo' s game has been an enormous hit, consistently selling more than 50,000 copies a week.

This brain training game may prove to be a success hence 50,000 copies of the DS version are being sold each week. I hope it does because I want the PSP to get into track and once again go ahead of the DS.
Abasoufiane

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 10, 2006 00:20
you knkow what magic? I DON' T GIVE A f**K to their laws , all i use is common sense if i own the game, i can play with my iso' s pretty simple, no stealing no shit becaused you paid for the game already ok? they can say whetever they want to, here in my country i' m protected , i don' t know about your countries and their laws... anyway there is a new GBA emulator just released yesterday and it' s working awesome, beter than the last one, full speed and compatibility with the option to save whenever you want to... in a way it is even beter than GB SP !! see that' s how it' s great having a PSP .
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 10, 2006 02:53
What is the 1st best game on PSP in different countries, people post your views stating your designted countries too.
In England Gta Liberty City Stories has been top in the charts for many many months. Im fed up now as I want game developers to release a better and worthwhile game.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 10, 2006 02:56
Dude, i' m not saying ISO' s are fully illegal. They' re controversial but they' re not what i' m getting at.

It' s illegal to bypass the UMD copy protection, and the PSP' s security features.

I use eLoader too, but it' s not legal. I don' t use it for ISO' s though, just for homebrew, though i' m not saying people shuldn' t use it for ISO' s, especially people like yourself.

You should remember that when everybody else was saying that piracy is wrong and there shouldn' t be any exceptions, that it was me who backed your viewpoint as you have little access to games from both a geographicaland financial perspective. Why should you miss out?!

But while it' s ok to discuss this topic vaguely, and it' s one of the more interesting topics - neither of us can post links publically to the sites where we get our homebrew or emulators.
Abasoufiane

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 10, 2006 04:25
i agree with you magic and thanks for the understanding of the situation here, and i agree with you posting links here is prohibited.

just telling you magic that if i were you i would use devhook for exemple to play iso' s as long as i have the original (since technicaly you' re not stealing because you bought the game) and thus you would benefit from that, short loading times (smetimes none) and you save your battery power... i just think it' s really worth it, but if this will endanger your life , i will restrain as well..
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 2 of 7, messages 21 to 40 of 123

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message