Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 THE PSP SAGA
Change Page: < 1234567 | Showing page 7 of 7, messages 121 to 123 of 123
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 24, 2006 05:16
You guys have got it all wrong, the Atari Lynx is going to make a big comeback and then you' ll all be sorry you wasted your money and I' ll be typing in all caps and laughing forever!!
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 24, 2006 08:36

SONY KICKS ASS, EVERONE KNOWS IT, IT OFFERS MORE ETC. I CAN GO ON FOR A WHOLE DAY. NINTENDO IS GOOD BUT THE GRAPHIC ARE UTTER SH**.

Okay first, i' d be willing to bet that you couldnt say " good" things about sony for 30 min.

And where did you get that sony has good graphics? maybe the PS3 has decent graphics, but the ps2, no. Its pretty sad when they cant make a wwe game with out making it look like the blair witch project, oh yeah i went there
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 25, 2006 03:48
I think the graphics on both the DS and PSP are great if the developers have done their stuff right.
Mario 64 DS, looks amazing.
Daxter PSP, looks amazing.
Even if you compare the two consoles directly with each other they will both be very impressive graphically. It' s all about how the developers utilize the power they are offered.
I' ve seen PSP games that look like shit compared to some DS games even though it' s supposed to be the mostest powerfullest.
My advice, f*** graphics! When it comes to handhelds gameplay is simply what matters the most. That' s why I love cell phone games.
Both the DS and the PSP offers titles with really great gameplay. What you like is a matter of taste. I like both of them but I chose the PSP because I' m a fan of fighting games and so far the PSP has two great fighting games, the DS zero.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 24 Oct 06 19:48:56 >
Change Page: < 1234567 | Showing page 7 of 7, messages 121 to 123 of 123

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread