Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 THE PSP SAGA
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 123
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 05:35
Y' know what' s great? Staying on topi...

OMG is that Kiera Knightly? She' s just like so... What do you think of that new book, y' know, the one by that guy, who wrote that one th...so how many of you are from England cause i think tha...Do you have a hometheatre system & if so wha... Who thinks PS3 is gonna sell?
Zeeshan Ali

• Total Posts : 24
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 05:46
LOL, EDDIE YOUR FUNNY, IM ON YOUR SIDE COS I THINK PS3 IS GONNA SELL LIKE BULLET. ITS ALREADY PROVING TO BE A SUCCESS HENCE THE PRE-ORDERS
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 06:00

ORIGINAL: Zeeshan Ali

LOL, EDDIE YOUR FUNNY, IM ON YOUR SIDE COS I THINK PS3 IS GONNA SELL LIKE BULLET. ITS ALREADY PROVING TO BE A SUCCESS HENCE THE PRE-ORDERS

Nub. I could sell 150,000 pictures of myself naked if i wanted to. PS3 is for dorks!
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 06:30
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 09:22

Nub. I could sell 150,000 pictures of myself naked if i wanted to. PS3 is for dorks!

Not only that, but all the people who have reserved them, all they have to do is give them $100 and they assume the will have the other $500 in 1 month? Even it it does " sell like a bullet" it still has to sell alot of games or Sony' s loosing money
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 14, 2006 02:12
You got a point there. But I dont think PS3 will dsell for a high price if not many good games come out. The titles which are heard in websites, including trailers they look tremendously marvellous. No one will be disappointed with a PS3 belive me!!!
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 14, 2006 02:47
Has anyone got a website to download microsoft offce free. I dont mind which edition. And is there anyway to how can i burn a ps2 game on a cd-rw. thanks
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 14, 2006 03:04

LOL, EDDIE YOUR FUNNY

I am aren' t I?

Has anyone got a website to download microsoft offce free. I dont mind which edition. And is there anyway to how can i burn a ps2 game on a cd-rw. thanks
Woah, deja-vu. Um, since most ps2 games are on DVD' s now, no, you can' t burn ps2 games to CD-RW, and even if you could, I' m not all that sure I' d pm you with the information.

The titles which are heard in websites, including trailers they look tremendously marvellous
Yeah, I know! what did you think of the Killzone trailer? I' m genuinely interested.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 13 Oct 06 19:07:43 >
Nitro

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 14, 2006 04:40

ORIGINAL: Zeeshan Ali

Stop asking stupid shit if you want to stay here.
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 14, 2006 06:02
Majik I apologise for saying about these things but it doesnt mean you should use bad language. its just spoiling the thread for everone. anyway i did start it.
Nitro

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 14, 2006 06:09
Don' t ask for information regarding piracy methods/websites etc to be posted publically on the forums. PM somebody or just go Google what your looking for. Most of us here don' t agree with software piracy so you' ll have little luck there. Emulation is slightly different as the machines & games being emulated are no longer commercially available.
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 14, 2006 06:27
Hi, Majik i once again apologise. I do not know any one who knows these things and I hardly know anyone here. Thats why im asking globally so people can just pm me.:)
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 14, 2006 06:56

You got a point there. But I dont think PS3 will dsell for a high price if not many good games come out. The titles which are heard in websites, including trailers they look tremendously marvellous. No one will be disappointed with a PS3 belive me!!!

The key word there is look. How do you know it will look like that when it comes out, or if the in-game graphics will look as good. For example look at motorstorm
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 14, 2006 23:28

Hi, Majik i once again apologise. I do not know any one who knows these things and I hardly know anyone here. Thats why im asking globally so people can just pm me.:)

I got a riddle for ya... What starts with G... and ends with " oogle" ?

The key word there is look. How do you know it will look like that when it comes out, or if the in-game graphics will look as good. For example look at motorstorm

That real time mud shift is absolutely amazing! too bad I won' t be able to feel it.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 14 Oct 06 15:28:44 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 15, 2006 05:34

Yahoo??
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 15, 2006 05:42
Gizoogle :D
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 17, 2006 07:02
LOL. NICE RIDDLE. IVE GOT ONE TOO.
THIS HANDHELD GAME CONSOLE SUCKS.... IT BEGINS WITH AN ' N' AND ENDS WITH A ' INTENDO DS' . GOT IT YET??? IF NOT GOOGLE IT!!!

THIS HANDHELD GAME CONSOLE RULEEZZ!!!...IT BEGINS WITH A ' S' AND ENDS WITH A ' ONY PSP' . GOT IT YET??? IF NOT YAHOO IT!!!
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 17, 2006 08:32

Yahoo??
Gizoogle :D

You' re both wrong, it' s " Good greif, which one among us can' t use a search engine...oogle" . but just for you Terry

THIS HANDHELD GAME CONSOLE SUCKS.... IT BEGINS WITH AN ' N' AND ENDS WITH A ' INTENDO DS' . GOT IT YET??? IF NOT GOOGLE IT!!!
" Nobody in their right mind can deny Nintendo' s superior game library, and backwards compatibility with gameboys preceeding the Nintendo DS?"

THIS HANDHELD GAME CONSOLE RULEEZZ!!!...IT BEGINS WITH A ' S' AND ENDS WITH A ' ONY PSP' . GOT IT YET??? IF NOT YAHOO IT!!!
Oh, I see what you' re doing there, y' see, it' s a clever ploy using my own post against me, using the same basic sentence formula! only instead of making references to search engines, you declared your undying love for a handheld with terrible battery life, a dead media format, and a defunct movie program, I get it now. Youza ve' ey funny man sir! Youza berry smat!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 17, 2006 08:52
...moron uses caps...
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 17, 2006 09:20
Nah, he' s actually yelling every word of that.
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 123

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message