Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 THE PSP SAGA
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 61 to 80 of 123
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 12, 2006 10:32
and this price could be yours for.......................... the low price of buying a mem. stick every 2 seconds
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 12, 2006 10:34
seriously, you could buy a video ipod for less that. And the every qoute: decent game, you say i can get the same thing if not a better version of that type of game on a console for not much more and not have to buy tons of overpriced memory sticks or wait on loading times
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 12 Oct 06 2:37:54 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 12, 2006 11:43
From reading this thread I can see that I' m probably the most legal PSP' er at the Kikizo and Gamefaqs PSP board

Can I have a cookie?
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 12 Oct 06 3:44:08 >
Zeeshan Ali

• Total Posts : 24
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 12, 2006 16:18
well, I would like to say something on behalf of Terry Bogard, well I mentioned earlier in this forum that i had to psp' s, right. one black and one white
the black had firmware 2.81 and the white has firmware 1.5.
Im still not trying homebrew and emulating becuase I can' t be bothered because I get my psp games for £15 pound each. So i get 2 games for the price of 1. And that' s legally. WOOT!!! WOOT!!!
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 01:13
Let' s move to a different topic, THE PS3. do you guys feel that the ps3 is a rip off. Well i can tell you that i cant wait for it to launch in the UK. Im kinda jealous that its being released earlier in the US etc. But I can wait cos its worth waiting.

Any of you guys pre ordered the PS3, if you have i would like to say congrats and how lucky cos you guys can sell you ps3 for alot of money on ebay and you have got a taster of next gen gaming.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 01:33
GOd this is not the thread for discussing the PS3, there are dozens other , at least pick a thread that is a bit close.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 01:42
Look guys I' ve never liked handhelds, I haven' t liked Sony very much and I' ve never been very interested in portable media of any kind. But I still LOVE my PSP and I' m doing everything 100% legit. That if anything says alot.
I' ve posted the stuff that makes the PSP so great millions of times by now so I simply won' t bother anymore.
But I can say that I really, really like the PSP.
If you want an example of a fun PSP experience then here' s one:
Today, I fought a couple of friends in Tekken Dark Resurrection using the game sharing function and it was great. We had lots of fun. The DS has many great games, many fun multiplayer games, but nothing have compared to playing wireless Tekken with some friends around a dinner table. That experience alone made it worth buying a PSP.
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 01:50
I' ve passed 18,5 hours of straight gameplay on 2 and a half days now, on Tales of Eternia...
It' s a fantastic game... :)

Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 02:08
Guys, have any of you got microsoft office, i dont mind any version. I dont want to pay for the product as I payed for it and the product key didnt work. Has anyone got any website to download any microsoft office. thanks email me
ginjirou

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 02:37
There are free programs that are exactly like Office, but FREE! And they' re 100% legit.
Office cost pretty much. Too much IMO.
Here' s a free one:
http://www.openoffice.org/
LEGAL!
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 12 Oct 06 18:40:21 >
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 02:49
Thanks for the link ginjirou. I would like other people to post other website but it would be better if it would be microsoft office, thanks alot guys i really appreciate this.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 02:59

ORIGINAL: Zeeshan Ali

Thanks for the link ginjirou. I would like other people to post other website but it would be better if it would be microsoft office, thanks alot guys i really appreciate this.

Please don' t ask for that kind of think on the forums. If you want something then PM one of us and we' ll be happy to help.

What i will say is that if you use torrents then you suck ass. Torrents are so 1999!
ginjirou

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 03:01
Majik stop advertising for your damn newsgroups
Anyway, do you guys think people are interested in this open office? Maybe I should post it in the Everything else forum as a separate thread?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 03:06

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

Majik stop advertising for your damn newsgroups
Anyway, do you guys think people are interested in this open office? Maybe I should post it in the Everything else forum as a separate thread?

Open Office kicks ass, so yeah, it' d be interesting to see if anybody else uses it.
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 03:07
Guys, i cannot pm everybody as some wont even know what im talking about. Im just saying this in this thread so it is visible to everyone so people can pm me about it. thanks
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 03:13
Im trying not to be offensive but open office sucks. Isnt there anyone who can provide me with a link(they should pm me with link) of microsoft office. guys i need it desperately. i cant do my school coursework or write anything.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 03:59
Yes, anyway, I LOVE MY PSP!!

Ish... Well, I put it up for adoption so it would have a better life!

That' s the way to take care of your consoles!
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 04:07
LOL, lucky you , you can give a psp for adoption.

I WOULD NEVER GIVE MINE!!!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 05:23

What i will say is that if you use torrents then you suck ass. Torrents are so 1999!

What' s wrong with torrents? As long as you have enough peers, there' s no big problem... Well... other than the fact that...

SATAN STEALS SOULS WITH BITTORRENT!!!
Zeeshan Ali

RE: THE PSP SAGA - Oct 13, 2006 05:33
GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW SCARFACE GAME. ITS A COPY OF GTA. THE SETTING IS LIKE GTA:VICE CITY AND THE REST IS MIXED FROM LCS AND SAN ANDREAS. I THINK SCARFACE WILL PROVE TO BE A HIT. IM GOING TO GET IT ON THE RELEASE DATE WHICH IS TOMORROW 13/10/2006. IM GOING TO BUY IT FOR £29.99. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS:
Scarface (Collector' s Edition) FOR £39.99.
SO BASICALLY YOU ARE PAYING AN EXTRA £10 FOR THESE THINGS:
Collector' s Edition features:
Packaged in an exclusive metal case
Bonus DVD featuring " behind the scenes" documentary, game walkthrough with commentary from the producer, cast interviews, and hints & tips
Map of the game world
Concept art
I RECKON I CAN GET ALL THIS INDIVIDUALLY FOR LESS THAT £5. THATS ONLY MY OPINION.
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 61 to 80 of 123

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message