Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Abasoufiane

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 2127
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jul 09, 2009 17:26
Last Login: Jul 21, 2009 16:23

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Abasoufiane

• First Name: soufiane
  • Last Name: ait haddou
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• The official Tomb Raider Underworld, Demo first impressions (PC)

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

My experience with tomb raiders since it has landed on the PS2 was horrible. Thank god Eidos decided to change the studio to save the franchise. Last year I enjoyed very much tomb raider anniversary, a game I gladly finished and since then I wanted for m

• The official Far Cry 2 Thread

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Here are some screens from my pc as a reminder Config Q6600 @ 3ghz , 4gb ram 800mhz, ati 4870, catalyst 8.10 hotfix  Setting everything maxed except shadows to Very high 1440*900 AAx2 [link=http://img396.imageshack.us/my.p

• Quantum of Solace Demo impressions

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I have just finished the demo and i was left disapointed. Right from the start, this is far from the glorious golden eye as some magazines might lead you to believe. to its defence , the demo was very short, around 5 minutes so things might not be that b

• Crysis is NOT well optimized in directx10 , proof.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I finaly finished Crysis, i'm not going to you how i liked it, i am so mad at you dumb asses that none of you mentioned this to me before playing this game! "1. In folder BIN find two files, CryRenderD3D9.dll and CryRenderD3D10.dll 2.

• My new Build

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I finally could build up a new build. Here is the spec: GA P35 DS4, Q6600, ATI 4870, 4 Gb Corsair 800 mhz, Antec sonata case 3 including an earthwatt 500 W, 1 HD 350 Gb, 1 HD 750 Gb, Pioneer DVD burner. [font