Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more exclusives.
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 7 of 8, messages 121 to 140 of 156
Anita

• Total Posts : 71
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:28
Thank you Majikdra6on

Yeah i can understand but i am not evil man or the other guy.

You sound like you need Nintendo!

yeah i love nintendo but i plan on getting all three next gen consoles.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:30
In that case you sound like you need money
Anita

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:35
Well when it comes to 360 i am lucky because i got a free one when i got this mobile phone offer.

Wii i shud have enough by xmas

PS3 i have no idea what i am gonna do

oh yeah you see the core version of the ps3 what is missing from it besides the 40gb space.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:46

In that case you sound like you need money

Are you trying to elicit something?

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 02:08
Ginjour is one of these," oh women avatar" =hot sexy gamer who isn
' t a fake nicker.

To bad for him
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 03:18

Anyhoo, welcome. You can probably expect a minority to be suspicious regarding your arrival, just like with the other 5 new users. Please don' t take anything to seriously, it' s just that this past week has been wierd.

You sound like you need Nintendo!

Weird is an understatement. Don' t worry about people bashing you out. Call it our " Noob Firewall" if you will. I think one of the reasons we' re one of the smaller communities, is because the turnaround rate for new posters is so high. The come in, post stuff they could get away with on 1up, and expect to have people like them agree.

PS3 i have no idea what i am gonna do

Do what I' m doing.
Go for one of those " Free PS3" things you see on the net. Certain ones are actually legit, and if you know what you' re doing, you can get one without spending anything but time. I' ll PM you, (and anyone else who cares) with the info. It' s pretty cool actually.
_Ninja_Protocol_

• Total Posts : 212
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 03:54
Send me a PM about that stuff please!
Anita

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 04:07
Thank you eddie
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 04:19

ORIGINAL: Anita

Thank you eddie

Ed, is that you?
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 04:21
Eddie,you can' t say that those free ps3 things works,until you have one,and ps3 isnt coming until march 2007 for us in EU.

Anita

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 04:33

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Eddie,you can' t say that those free ps3 things works,until you have one,and ps3 isnt coming until march 2007 for us in EU.

Thats true i dont think it will work but its worth a try, PS3 for free is a good thing.
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 06:00
Wow byakko that was epic! I enjoyed reading all that
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 07:24
Yeah about those free deals, some are legit and sometimes requires you to sign up 5 friends for such and such. The way i see it if we use eachother it would be much easier, if you guys find one that is legit Im interested
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 10:57
Amazing! Neither Evil Man or Emotep flamed back on that post!

But then, we get Anita...

T.T Hmmm...

My first question is...

Are you a girl? Really, are you a girl because you know my avatar? Yeah, that literally shows my gender. And so far I' m the only female on this board so I' d like to have some company...

Not that having Kiera Knightley (did I spell that right?) and Uma Thurman browsing a video game forum makes sense...

Oh, and yeah, not leaving. Why? Magical block button! Gawd, that thing is a lifesaver! I was going to suggest that we ignore Evil Man all the time, and everytime he posts a thread, if we HAVE to reply, it' ll be all laughing buuuut...

This makes things so much easier...

Oh yeah, and this to (cos I almost thought I was suspended. Turns out a thread was locked for some reason) publicly apologize to Terry.

I' m sorry Terry I didn' t know you didn' t have smiting powers! And the block button helps so maybe we don' t HAVE to smite anyone!

Right that' s settled...

Anita, remember my question!
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 12:21

ORIGINAL: Byakko

Oh how I love to get back into the fray...

So should we flame Emotep or Evil Man?

Let' s see...Emotep earns some measure of respect (much more than Evil Man for example) because he is CIVIL in his replies. Yes, sometimes he' s juvenile, but his retorts are passable, and contact more than monosyllabic answers.

If Emotep would stop spamming, acting like a fanboy, and look at things objectively, he' d prolly be welcomed like Shikashi (sorry if I mispelt that). Otherwise, he pretty much gets on our nerves.

Now Evil Man, as you can see above, is pretty much an idiot. No other words can describe him except, twit, moron, a son of bitch, bullshit, piece of shit, turd, sad, pathetic, useless, waste of space, better dead, insult to the human race, juvenile etc. etc. etc.

Why? Simple, he' s been trying to deceive us into thinking he' s anyway NEAR adult age but speaks with the diction of a teenager below 15, usually just calling everyone childish and stupid in lesser words.

Note:

First of all, watch your tone when you speak to me you little tramp.

For one thing, only a less mature teenager would think that such antiquated colloqualism is still used by adults when they go online Only a young child or repressed teen who really doesn' t get out much, who prolly hears this from his parents (judging from his online attitude, I' m not surprised) would think that any person above 20 actually SAYS this nowadays.

He joined on 7 Aug 2004, but has been silent for 2 years. Prolly because he was at best, only 13 back then, and prolly had no strong opinions or the backbone to say anything on the board.

2 years later, he' s learned some swear words, got bullied in high school, got some repressed anger right there. So he take' s it online, but is scared of the more mature posters, who can quote specs, argue logically and using the dreaded math of his grade school years.

What can he do? He dropped out! He has no way on par, the intelligience, the mental faculties, to match up to ANY of the senior posters!

So, he tries to bluff his way into making himself older. He' s thinking " Well, I' m scared of my uncle when he touches me in the bad place, maybe if I act like ' an adult' they' d run and hide too!"

But he does a sad impression! With only the emotional development of an abused teen, he can' t handle it when someone says " But I disagree as you can see by these figures..."

No, he EXPLODES! All that hatred, that stupidity, comes FLOODING out in an outpour that consists of the words that have haunted his whole life!

" You are stupid, you piece of shit! You are stupid, you piece of shit! You are stupid, you piece of shit! You are stupid, you piece of shit! You are stupid, you piece of shit!"

And so it goes! He floods his own threads with this phrase over and over and over again! Then tries to bluff that somehow or another, the well articulated and well presented arguments of other posters are the stupid ones!

No, not his unsubstantiated, repetitive quips that only display even more so, his lack of experience!

Until, one day (possibly somewhere within two days ago) he suddenly went quiet. Did his parents look over his little shoulder when he was posting one day? Did Terry/Adam PM him with the scary warning of banning him?

Did he create Emotep (sorry if you aren' t, but you are too close to his dumbness for comfort) so that he can try to be the ' mature' poster the other forumites keep telling him to be, and then use him to substantiate his own threads?

SURELY, the other forumites are too SCARED to face off not one, but TWO forum idiots!

Gangsta has left the battlefield, their numbers are dwindling! NOW is the time for the Evil Man to assemble his forces to use the word ' stupid' in infinte postings to block out the posts of others!

Until at last, HE is the one left, the ONLY one left. But wait! No, one still resists through the power of moderation!

But they have refused to exercise their power till now! Surely, he is TOO WEAK to stand up and just BAN the Evil Man and his compatriots!

And so, the Kikizo forums become a cesspool of swarming, squirming, worthless worms which produce nothing but noxious gases and eat and recycle their own garbage.

Noone can blame the other members, because they were peaceful till this element of pure dark, stinking stupidity slithered in! The moderators do nothing, they do nothing when they should just ban! Ban and be done and allow the forums to become peaceful again.

But they do nothing. And so, are the good members of Kikizo supposed to just pack and leave for greener and more fragrant pastures?

You guys were all great. I remember the time, just a few months ago, that I registered and told everyone that, shockingly, I was a girl who played an Xbox and not a PS2.

I remember when Tiz was dumbfounded when he DID find out I was a girl because he missed my introductory post.

I remember when this place, specifically this forum, was one of the most intricate, well-focused, and just mature place to find out about video games and consoles, and the whole industry.

I told you guys as much, I liked this place a whole lot, and I learned alot from guys like Majik, and Vx, and previously Gangsta too.

But this place is quickly becoming the same kind of dump I saw on other forums. The difference is that those other forums had more stringent moderators, who simply could not keep the tide back on such open forums.

Usually open, and very public forums like those have multiple sources of evil and infestation. Here, it' s a sole reason, and a very clear one.

You need to get a life buddy.

I won' t be banned as everything I speak is truthful. You can' t ban the truth.

As for you ignoring me - Who cares? You bring nothing to this forum, you are a pest, if you left no one would notice. It' s not like I want to see anything you post, it' s all garbage. " Oooh tee hee I' m the only girl here" puh-lease, STFU.

And btw, Emotep = Mass X, you have to be pretty fucking stupid not to see that.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 5 Oct 06 5:05:16 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 15:46

And btw, Emotep = Mass X, you have to be pretty fucking stupid not to see that.

I think Mass X agreed with Adam not to make any more personas, im guessing some ohter disgruntled fellow!
Anita

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 16:47
Yes i am a girl byakko, your speech really did touch my heart. I am not here to start trouble, just to speak my mind on video games.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 16:48

I remember when Tiz was dumbfounded when he DID find out I was a girl because he missed my introductory post.

O..k, hey! It was more like flabbergasted rather than dumbfounded. If I caused
any offence I am sorry, I just didn' t really expect...

Lemme shuddup now. Epic post by the way!
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 19:43

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Well M$ wont let you go back to XP.Why? because if you want DX10 youre stuck with Vista.

Ohhh why ohh why does Sony stop releasing games for PS2 next year! because they want you to buy their new platform. Same thing with Nintendo, and the same thing with MS, everyone wants to make money, stop putting Sony on a pedistal, its pathetic!

Um. . .
As far as i know i didnt mention sony in my post i was just correcting Quez.I wasnt defending sony or bashing the console exclusive thingy.
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 19:47
I love byakko

But i love my xbox360 more
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 7 of 8, messages 121 to 140 of 156

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message