Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more exclusives.
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 2 of 8, messages 21 to 40 of 156
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:42

Nope, you can buy a PC. Hence, why they are not exclusive.

console exclusive.

Halo3,mass effect,halo wars,gears of war,banjo,pgr4,forza2,Lo,bd come for 360 alone.

But enough about those titles,you gonna need a monster pc to be able to play alan wake or bioshock on your pc.

But emotep yo' re childish,do anyone people here say-well starcraft came to n64,its not really a pc exclusive game!????

You gonna consider starcraft as one of the best n64 games?

Some games are suited better on diffrent plattform.
But still,you want Alan wake for your pc?

You gonna need to buy the latest 3d card in 2007,and upograde your OS.

Now that sucks and gonna cost alot.
For 360?

You gonna have the highest graphic settings with just having to pay the game.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 3 Oct 06 16:45:01 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:44
A PC that can play games as good as a 360 will cost me over $1000!
A 360 costs about $400
I already have a PC, but not a good gaming PC.
So if I want to play games I' ll buy a console.
And that console will be 360 if they keep getting these great console exclusives.
Get it?
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 3 Oct 06 16:44:50 >
Emotep

• Total Posts : 125
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:46
Warcraft III - Made by Blizzard North, located in Vancouver, BC. Canada. (Not American)

Halflife 2 - Made by Valve (Good Amerrican first person shooter with strong storyline. A rare good American made game.)

Halo - Garbage First Person Shooter made by Bungie with equally garbage storyline. The storyline is so bad, the Halo Movie was ordered to have it' s script completely re-written. Pales in comparason to quality first person shooters such as Battlefield, F.E.A.R, Half-Life.

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey: Made by Funcom (Norwegian company) Great story. Not an American made game

KOTOR/Jade Empire (Made by Bioware, located in Edmonton, AB, Canada.) Great storylines. (Not an American made game).

Splinter Cell: Made by Ubisoft. Garbage storyline.

QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:46
Ginjirou,you gonna need a dx10 3d card that comes 2007+ a new OS for your computer.

Also,some people with dual sli 7800 gts 256mb still have 20-30 framerate with oblivion.
Heck even some people get just a black screen thanks to some fucked up geeforce bug after some min of play time.

A lot of stuff that can go wrong even with the best stuff out there.
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:48
Emotep,you' re just a fanboy,look at Halo sales,and ratings,even beyond MGS now.

Should all members here then trash MGS serie?

People like you is the same people we talked about who need to stfu.

And stop attack the biggest game series for each plattforms.

Look at this fanboy line

Halo - Garbage First Person Shooter made by Bungie with equally garbage storyline.

He thinks the story in Fear is great,LOL at him.

You are a son of a girl with super power.
At the end you realise your mom who died at 15 was still in 8 year shape as a ghost killing evryone for revenge.

Wow great story there.

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 3 Oct 06 16:50:54 >
Emotep

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:51
Halo for the PC got a 8.3 average.

The reason why Halo scored so highly on the Xbox is because Xbox has nothing else. Big fish in the small pond effect. Put the same game on the PC and you see it for the mediocre garbage that it is.

Also, the Halo storyline is so bad, the original Halo script for the movie was scrapped because the director thought it was garbage and ordered a complete rewrite. :D
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:53
Emotep good point,then look at MGS2.

Got 9.6 from gamespot to ps2.

then 7.6 to pc.

Apprently ps2 has nothing good so it had to get a good score?

or FF7 who got 9.5 for playstation at gamespot

And then 8.0 for the PC version by gamespot.

Same with playstation i assume?

Some games doesn' t make good PC ports,and some games doesnt make good console ports,you fail to see that because you' re a blind sonyfanboy.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 3 Oct 06 16:54:28 >
ginjirou

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:54
Stop talking about Halo.
Why would the 360 console exclusives be a bad thing? I prefer console games. Consoles are cheaper and they' re easier to deal with than PC' s. If the 360 gets lots of great console exclusives and the PS3 doesn' t then I' m getting a 360.
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:55
Well,im getting unreal 2007 for my pc,but that doesnt mean i wouldn' t get it day one for my ps3 if i had a ps3.

Why ps3 over pc?

I hate cheaters,and i like friendlist(ps3 gonna have something equal...) and that everyone use headset.
Emotep

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:56
Try again.

MGS 2: Substance for the PC averaged 8.3
MGS 2: Substance for the PS2 averaged 8.5

They are virtually the same.

Also, FF7 for the PS was made by Squaresoft
FF7 for the PC was made by.... Eidos America.

2 completely different developers. One is Japanese, the other is American. Hence, the quality difference.
< Message edited by Emotep -- 3 Oct 06 16:59:59 >
ginjirou

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:58

Try again.

MGS 2: Substance for the PC averaged 8.3
MGS 2: Substance for the PS2 averaged 8.5

They are virtually the same.

Yeah and Halo for PC got an average 8.3, you said it yourself so the game is clearly as good as MGS! Why don' t you reply to my posts for a change? Maybe you' ll avoid making an ass out of yourself then?
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 3 Oct 06 16:58:39 >
Emotep

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 00:59
MGS 2: Substance got an 8.3

The original MGS 2 for the Playstation 2 averaged 9.7.

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 01:01
Blizzard north didnt make Warcraft 3, They have been behind the diablo series and nothing else.

Splinter Cell has a better storyline than any game in its genre, including japaneese garbage lige MGS2.

Actually Halflife 2 has one of the weakest storylines in games, its just the gameplay thats good.

So what your saying is that as long as a game is made outside of America it might be good? even though its still the american and western culture?

ginjirou

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 01:02
Yeah and the original Halo for the XBox got a much higher average too.
Compare PC ports with PC ports and console originals with console originals!
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 01:05
LOL at you.

MGs2 substance IS MGS2 with extra mission.

Its better. okay?

You cant say a game with same thing in it,but extra mission is worser then the prev game.

Cause,nobody is forcing you toi play the extra stuff.

It ofc got lower score since it was the same game with just some extra missions,perhaps not worth paying for,for the avg gamer.

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 3 Oct 06 17:07:11 >
Emotep

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 01:05

Yeah and the original Halo for the XBox got a much higher average too.
Compare PC ports with PC ports and console originals with console originals

Except the PC port of MGS2: Substance isn' t the same game as the PS2 version of MGS 2: Substance, whereas Halo for the PC is the same game as Halo for the Xbox.

QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 01:08
You' re really dumb.

MGs2:substance is the same game as MGS2 but with extra VR mission.

How can that be something that is bad?

Its like releasing a rts game with just an campaign,then release the same game with also a skirmish mode.

The 2nd version can only be better then the first ofc.
Or as worst " equal" .

you fail,MGS2=8.3 on a pc.
Emotep

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 01:10
Because MGS2: Substance for the PC didn' t support dual analog gamepads.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 01:10
Tell us Emo! What games do you think are good? Your most likely a sony fanboy.

but really, dont you think its naive rulling out Western games? Why do you think Bioshock is garbage? have you watched the trailers? Why is Alan Wake garbage? do you know what its about? The way you parade around talking shit without knwoing what your talking about is just plain silly!

Ohhh and just so you know it! Blizzard north have never been located in Canada but in San Francisco, but they closed up shop some time ago!

Please get your facts straight
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 01:12
He think MS/xbox360 is sad,and he trash american dev.

Clearly he is a open minded member who really knows how to behave when entering a game forum.
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 2 of 8, messages 21 to 40 of 156

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message