Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more exclusives.
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 6 of 8, messages 101 to 120 of 156
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 19:32
What pisses you off Quez?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 19:54
everything pisses him off
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 20:05
ffs im gonna have to send my HDTV to repair in some hours.

I dont know if it was something wrong with the TV or thanks to the lightning.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 21:33
Haha, you and your eternal HDTV problems
I feel sorry for you though.
Hope your TV gets better soon
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 22:16
Hmm Byakko very lovly very nice. Seriously if there is a counter argument to that, then shit I' ll cut my thumbs off(gamers need them thumbs most of all you know).

Adam was gonna hire mods but like most other things that got pushed aside. Hell I even applied, but Adam hates me so I doubt that' d accomplished anything...well maybe not hae...but ya know. Tho Im not sure if Terry has banning powers.

Anyhow very true very nice very powerful...if you do leave, Kikizo will definatly be losing a very great forum user.

Hopefully this whole thing blows over and things roll back in motion like it usually does...tho the latest tirade of ignorance and forum abuse is getting a bit excessive and worrisome.

QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 22:23
Yeah,but im gonna get it repaired+ a new 27inch HDTV with component and HDMI later this year with my new pc.

But.

Here is the thing,the lightning hitted my house,and the computer turned off,then the tv had just a brown pic over it.

and then 2 days later was fucked up.

ginjirou

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 22:26
Lightning hit your house? Probably God punishing you for all your " fukks" .
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 22:28
lol.

okay it didn' t hit my house,but it hitted close by.

In some power lines.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 23:09

ORIGINAL: Mass X

Hmm Byakko very lovly very nice. Seriously if there is a counter argument to that, then shit I' ll cut my thumbs off(gamers need them thumbs most of all you know).

Adam was gonna hire mods but like most other things that got pushed aside. Hell I even applied, but Adam hates me so I doubt that' d accomplished anything...well maybe not hae...but ya know. Tho Im not sure if Terry has banning powers.

Anyhow very true very nice very powerful...if you do leave, Kikizo will definatly be losing a very great forum user.

Hopefully this whole thing blows over and things roll back in motion like it usually does...tho the latest tirade of ignorance and forum abuse is getting a bit excessive and worrisome.

In all honesty, nobody should have to be banned. You shouldn' t even have to warn people. Their posts just need editing and threads need locking.

I think adopting a Team Xbox style " new users must have posted 50 times before they can start a thread" method would be better.

EDIT: I want to point out that Evil Man has been here longer than 95% of us. He was a member of Gamerweb and while he has only recently come back and started posting again he' s a) obviously not going anywhere, and b) obviously isn' t going to be banned. If you don' t care for his insults (though it' s been about a week since he directly insulted anybody) then rise above them. If you keep posting retorts then the thread stays on the first page and the " argument" continues.

The same goes for other people who seem to simply be spamming the forums with daft threads. You don' t have to reply. After all, we are the majority, not them, ...we can continue to discuss things without even acknowledging their posts, which are...

...flame bait.
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 4 Oct 06 15:20:29 >
Nitro

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 23:24
Oh, and if Byakko' s post doesn' t secure her a position in the winners circle, ...i' ll eat my hat!
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 23:27
I would suggest that people block/ignore people like Evil man.

How useful is it to have a guy on the board saying everything from xbox is shit and trash it constantly and being a sonyfanboy?

Well if you' re sonyfanboy then go ahead and have him unblocked,myself?

Im gonna block Evil man,cause nothing of what he write is to any use for me,its just shit,same with emo.

So i choose to ignore them from now on,so yes,dont write to me evil man or emo cause i want answere,and i won' t waste my time reading your idiotic/useless threads.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 23:39

Oh, and if Byakko' s post doesn' t secure her a position in the winners circle, ...i' ll eat my hat!

She is already in the winners circle, most people here are in the winners circle. Thats why I like this place so much, the few bad people can' t take that away from us.
ginjirou

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 23:43
Evil Man does have some interesting stuff to say every once in a while and he' s right more often than I' d like to admit. That' s why I haven' t blocked him. Also, even though his attitude is terrible you gotta love it
Anita

• Total Posts : 71
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 23:48
Hello everyone I have been meaning to join for sometime but never had the time, its clear the console war is still at full force in this forum. I am very new to this whole forum thing so please bare with me whilst I get used to it.

I agree with emotep a lot of American games are rubbish and not original all they seem to do is slap a bit of polish here and there without bringing anything new or fresh to the game for example gears of war is nothing special just a beefed up GRAW, I mean it just pissing me off with all this money going into the developing these days and im still seeing the same thing I played 5 years ago with just better graphics.
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:04
" Anita" don' t pretend to be a girl or someone who agree with thag idiotic statement either you' re emo or evil man or you are all three.

Eiethe erway you happend to land on my IGNORE list now.
ginjirou

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:04

gears of war is nothing special just a beefed up GRAW

Oh have you played Gears of War then? Wow, how was it?
Nitro

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:14
Stop replying to flame bait comments!!!
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:16
Ginjirou is falling for it...sigh.

Anita

• Total Posts : 71
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:16
No i haven' t played gears of war but from what ive seen or read i cant see anything that makes me SCREAM " wow thats amazingly fresh" .

It seems quez dosent like it when someone expresses their views. I can see why people are leaving with people like that on this forum.
< Message edited by Anita -- 4 Oct 06 16:17:56 >
Nitro

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 05, 2006 00:24

ORIGINAL: Anita

It seems quez dosent like it when someone expresses their views. I can see why people are leaving with people like that on this forum.

Quez wasn' t the problem.

Anyhoo, welcome. You can probably expect a minority to be suspicious regarding your arrival, just like with the other 5 new users. Please don' t take anything to seriously, it' s just that this past week has been wierd.

You sound like you need Nintendo!
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 6 of 8, messages 101 to 120 of 156

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread