Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more exclusives.
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 4 of 8, messages 61 to 80 of 156
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:05
So should we flame Emotep or Evil Man?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:08

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

I don' t agree.

But nvm.

I was agreeing with letting it be.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:09
next time banana + gun

When i play 8-10 hour straight which have happend on rare occastions our GRAW marathon was one of those,then i just ate a banana.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 3 Oct 06 21:10:39 >
Nitro

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:11

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

next time banana + gun

When i play 8-10 hour straight which have happend on rare occastions our GRAW marathon was one of those,then i just ate a banana.

I still can' t believe the game cheated us of our marathon achievement!
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:17
Yes we played for like 9-10 hours,but my 360 hung itself on the 2nd hour so i had to restart it,i was probably extremly close to getting the achv,but my eyes was done for,so i had to turn off the 360.

I only played that long with 6 games.

1.World of warcraft =13 hours / now that was fucked up.
2.Final Fantasy 7=11 hours / i couldn' t stop ffs...
3.Final Fantasy 8=10 hours / it felt like i was in for the best game ever-
4.Starcraft=10 hours / tbh i was obbing a lot that time,but still...
5.Warcraft3=10 hours / i was top ranked 66 in the solo ladder and played like crazy
6.Graw=9-10 hours / me and Majik was stoned,we never stopped it seemd
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:17
Hehe, 2 old people leave, then 2 new people join... On the exact same day...
They also left at the exact time... and one hates American developers...

Why does this thread make me laugh so?

Anyway, nice to see the brighter side of this thread, had to wade through 3
pages of knee deep sh!t.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:18
who' s the second person?
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:19

Hehe, 2 old people leave, then 2 new people join... On the exact same day...
They also left at the exact time... and one hates American developers...

Why does this thread make me laugh so?

Exactly.

There was a very famous person on this board who trashed american dev and embraced japanese,then suddenly that person leave,and two days later someone with the extrem attitude joins...

FISHY!!
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:38
Am i the second person?
Nitro

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:41

ORIGINAL: Shikashi

Am i the second person?

We think so.
Shikashi

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:51
Indeed awkward. But seriously though, i have never been registered in these Boards with another account. I did came here alot to see Posts and News, but never felt like I needed to register. Only when i read Vx' s comment on MGS 2 Story i wanted to get in.
< Message edited by Shikashi -- 3 Oct 06 21:52:18 >
Tiz

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 05:53

Indeed awkward. But seriously though, i have never been registered in these Boards with another account. I did came here alot to see Posts and News, but never felt like I needed to register. Only when i read Vx' s comment on MGS 2 Story i wanted to get in.

Hmmm... I think he' s clean... but check his balls, he might have an account in
there somewhere..

Nitro

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 06:07

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Hmmm... I think he' s clean... but check his balls, he might have an account in
there somewhere..

Do we have a male nurse at hand to perform such a procedure?
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 3 Oct 06 22:07:17 >
Tiz

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 06:24

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

Do we have a male nurse at hand to perform such a procedure?

My number one choice would have been ]GaNgStA[ but seeing as he is
" no longer around" , we will just have to opt for his hellspawn Emotep...

Maybe he will do a better job?
Shikashi

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 06:34
No, no way man! I don' t want a guy touching the family jewels!
Nitro

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 06:48

No, no way man! I don' t want a guy touching the family jewels!

Okay dude, you get a pass. This time...

BTW - Welcome to Kikizo!!!
Shikashi

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 06:56
Thank' s.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 07:12

Really? Splinter Cell is canadian, Alan Wake made in finland. sure Bioshock is made in america, but have you even looked at the games?

If you don' t want to look at quality games simply because they are made outside of Japan or because they are on a console you dont like. It' s not worth reading anything else you have to say!

A bit late, but Canada lies in America, you know... Just a reminder... So... um... yeah... That is all!!!
Emotep

• Total Posts : 125
RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 07:41

A bit late, but Canada lies in America, you know... Just a reminder... So... um... yeah... That is all!!!

You fail geography.
QuezcatoL

RE: It is funny how Microsoft invented the term " console exclusive" to give itself more - Oct 04, 2006 07:42
America,North America whatever.

If you said all european games was trash,but Swedish games was good,wouldn' t that be the same?

Dino has a point,you hasn' t.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 3 Oct 06 23:43:01 >
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 4 of 8, messages 61 to 80 of 156

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message