Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Haze, a ps3 halo killer?
Change Page: < 1234567 | Showing page 7 of 7, messages 121 to 137 of 137
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 12:04

Looks like im going to have to ignore DontPeeOnBilly as he cant contribute anything to the forum except useless comments.

Maybe you' ll have to start making productive comments yourself if you want anyone to consider what you have to say valuable.

Anyway, this game' s core is being built on the PS3. That was the tech they decided to optimize and because they were smart and streamlined their resources into one platform first, the game quality on all platforms will be superb. Hopefully they' ll get out Haze around September of this year on the PS3 and on the PC/360 early 2008.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 12:16
" anyway this answers the question to the thread for good, to be " ps3 halo killer" the game should be EXCLUSIVE TO PS3 which is not, looks like sony has killzone 2 left for now."

Oh come on, Sony has more than that. It still has MGS4, Lair, Tekken 6, FF, Twisted Metal, Socom etc. Not to mention, a bunch of really good multiplatform games. Don' t tell me that multiplatform games don' t count because they mean a lot to those with only one console.

I haven' t lost hope for Sony yet, they just really need a price drop. In any case, the PS3 will be a late bloomer.
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 12:32
In terms of FPS, WarDevil: Enigma is PS3 exclusive and that pretty much has set out to vindicate everything about the PS3, from the Cell to 1080p to Blu-ray. If that lives up to its expectations then that will certainly be a Halo killer in every respect.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 12:33

I haven' t lost hope for Sony yet, they just really need a price drop.

Even i will get a ps3 when the price drops. For under $500 i could have a blue ray player and i would be able to play some of the ps3 only games i may want in the future. Not to mention it would look rather nice next to the samsung tv im getting
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 13:25

ORIGINAL: DontPeeOnBilly

In terms of FPS, WarDevil: Enigma is PS3 exclusive and that pretty much has set out to vindicate everything about the PS3, from the Cell to 1080p to Blu-ray. If that lives up to its expectations then that will certainly be a Halo killer in every respect.

LULZ
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 15:52

Maybe you' ll have to start making productive comments yourself if you want anyone to consider what you have to say valuable.

I think I' ve contributed way more here than you ever well. You' re the person who can' t type a line without being a jerk.

Start writting about games instead of commenting other people.

I was not the one jumping to conclussions and starting a flame war because i said that the dualshock / Sixaxis controller is a dumb design, most people think it is, but apparently that was too much for you to stomach, and you start calling me a fanboy, biased and what not, thats taken so much out of context.

Oh and then you make yourself feel big strong and almighty by commenting my writting skills, bravo big boy, if thats what gets it up for you!
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 19:10

Oh come on, Sony has more than that. It still has MGS4, Lair, Tekken 6, FF, Twisted Metal, Socom etc. Not to mention, a bunch of really good multiplatform games. Don' t tell me that multiplatform games don' t count because they mean a lot to those with only one console.

I haven' t lost hope for Sony yet, they just really need a price drop. In any case, the PS3 will be a late bloomer.

to be the " ps3 halo killer " it should be :

*) FPS so metal gear solid 4, final fantasy are irrelevant here.

*) Only for ps3

i think this is how the rule goes in the gamin community, might be wrong, but as far as i know that' s how it works.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 19:15
There should be no fucking excuse this e3,Show killzone2 or stfu you god damn liars.

We saw a fake footage in e3 2005,then we heard nothing or seen nothing about killzone2.

Now don' t fucking tell me you have nothing to show for 2 fucking years now...

Show killzone2 this e3 or shut the fuck forever sony,and plz dont show some CGI this year.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 19:31
Define what you mean by " Halo Killer" .

Personally, I think there are plenty of games that are better than Halo. But this does not mean they are " Halo Killers" .

If you mean another FPS that will rival/surpass the success of the Halo series, then put quite bluntly that' s impossible for the PS3 with its current install base. They' ve only sold what, 3 million PS3' s? (I' m estimating). It' d be hard to see such success on the scale that Halo or even Gears of War has seen with a user base of that size. For any sort of success like that, they have to increase their user base by at least 100%. For that to happen any time soon, they need to significantly drop the price.

So seeing a " Halo Killer" within the time frame of the next 12-18 months isn' t really realistic, if you interpret it as being more " successful" .
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 15, 2007 19:47
not " halo killer" but " ps3 halo killer" there is a difference between the two.

to be a console killer you should first be exclusive to that console then it should be the same type to compare the quality and success.

Since Haze will be released on 360 as well so even if it is better than Halo, it will not be called the ps3 halo killer. sony should hace an exclusive game the same as microsoft has halo, a game that will be good and so popular after the 1st release.

that' s why i said killzone 2 is their biggest hope SO FAR.
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 16, 2007 09:18

I think I' ve contributed way more here than you ever well. You' re the person who can' t type a line without being a jerk.

Start writting about games instead of commenting other people.

I was not the one jumping to conclussions and starting a flame war because i said that the dualshock / Sixaxis controller is a dumb design, most people think it is, but apparently that was too much for you to stomach, and you start calling me a fanboy, biased and what not, thats taken so much out of context.

Oh and then you make yourself feel big strong and almighty by commenting my writting skills, bravo big boy, if thats what gets it up for you!

What the hell are you talking about? Please go away.
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 16, 2007 09:19

LULZ

I didn' t say it will, but it has that potential.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 16, 2007 09:49

didn' t say it will, but it has that potential.

Wardevil is also slated for 360.
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 16, 2007 14:59

Wardevil is also slated for 360.

Wrong, the game moved to exclusive Playstation 3 development a year ago.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 16, 2007 18:08
Wrong Wardevil to be on 360 as well.

http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1287/WarDevil/
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 17, 2007 00:15
WarDevil is a PS3 exclusive. It was moved from multipatform to PS3 exclusive last year.

The tech demo was nice, but i expect major downgrades for gameplay.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - Jun 17, 2007 23:11

MGS4 is still up in the air. I wouldn' t call heads or tails until E3 has passed.

VX contributes more non-biased information per-post than you have your entire time on the forums. Your thought process has thusfar been limited to verbal bashing. As for messing with VX' s grammar...

He lives in Denmark. I' ll bet you my life' s savings that his English is better than your Danish.
Change Page: < 1234567 | Showing page 7 of 7, messages 121 to 137 of 137

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message