Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Haze, a ps3 halo killer?
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 137
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 18:12

Right, your opinion /= biased, everybody who disagrees with your opinion = biased. Also, cock knocker, I' ve said nothing about the X360 controller and whether or not its better or worse than the PS3 controller. This indicates that it' s joo who are the fanboy, and I doubt many sane people would disagree with me on that point.

favoring one controller over another because its design is better for 1st person or 3rd person games doesnt make one a fanboy. I think most people would agree that the 360 controller performs better in those types of games. Its common knoweledge that the dual shock is comftable when using Dual Analog, so whats your point?

I didnt call you a fanboy so whats up with that`?

I dont prefer one console over another, i like good games, and once the PS3 gets good games, ill get one provided i have the money to get it (well its either that or a small jet, which ever i can afford first)
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 22:16

favoring one controller over another because its design is better for 1st person or 3rd person games doesnt make one a fanboy. I think most people would agree that the 360 controller performs better in those types of games. Its common knoweledge that the dual shock is comftable when using Dual Analog, so whats your point?

I didnt call you a fanboy so whats up with that`?

I dont prefer one console over another, i like good games, and once the PS3 gets good games, ill get one provided i have the money to get it (well its either that or a small jet, which ever i can afford first)

What a categorically awful post. Nothing of what you said had anything to do with my original comment. Congratulations on not knowing what you' re talking about. Hope that works out for you in the long run.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 22:25
Way to be kən-strŭk' tĭv Billy...
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 22:36

What a categorically awful post. Nothing of what you said had anything to do with my original comment. Congratulations on not knowing what you' re talking about. Hope that works out for you in the long run.

Well maybe you should learn to state yourself more clearly.

Your a sad person to have on this forum. You' re a troll and i cant for the life of me understand why you are sticking around, im pretty sure no one really likes you. And im finding it hard to like a person who has to state that i shouldnt piss on him, because he is so piss inviting just for being who he is!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 23:03

Halo 1 is not an xbox live game and there were tons of Xbox live games with great MP way before Halo 2 came out.

I wasnt talking about Halo 1 when I was refering to Live.

I think it quite funny you call me a fanboy yet you cant understand I have an opinion about games. If I think Barbies Horse Adventure is better than Halo, thats my choice.

Simply put, I played Halo, I found it over hyped and a small bit boring.

Games like Timespliiters/Black, I had much more fun with.
Nitro

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 23:23

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

I can understand Halo' s appeal, but yeah, Black was more satisfying and TimeSplitters 2 never got old or repetitive.

Free Radical have a big chance to really make their mark here. The TimeSplitters games are one thing but only TimeSplitters 2 was of the same calibre, and that was hardly a story-driven epic adventure.
< Message edited by NITRO -- 29 May 07 15:24:12 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 30, 2007 01:47

Halo 1 is not an xbox live game and there were tons of Xbox live games with great MP way before Halo 2 came out.

I wasnt talking about Halo 1 when I was refering to Live.

I think it quite funny you call me a fanboy yet you cant understand I have an opinion about games. If I think Barbies Horse Adventure is better than Halo, thats my choice.

Simply put, I played Halo, I found it over hyped and a small bit boring.

By your remakrs it looks as if you haven' t even played Halo 1 or 2. As from what I said in my post, Halo 1 was not an xbox live game, you said it was the first good live game and that is the only reason people liked it. Wrong.

At least get your facts straight if you are going to claim a game you haven' t even played is crap.

Lying about games to prove yoru point is a major sign of fanboyism. And it is pretty obvious from the rest of your posting history you are indeed a fanboy.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 30, 2007 01:49
People are pretty dumb here.

If you,listen you personally dislike Halo then fine,say so,say " I" dislike halo and why.

But don' t call it avg bla bla crap etc.
It' s much more loved then any other fps,expect perhaps Half life by a majority.

Does that mean you must like it?
No,but dont talk like 8 million people bought some hyped up game just because you disliked it.

I dislike many games which I never comment about,because I dont see a reason why to attack games people here or other places like.
If a game sells millions there must be a reason why,jkust because you dislike that game doesnt mean its avgerage or overhyped etc,wake up.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 30, 2007 06:03

If I think Barbies Horse Adventure is better than Halo, thats my choice.

i dunno, bungie does need to step up their game a little bit

... as far as good live games before halo 2 came out, the only games i played were Counter Strike, UC, and other tom clancy games.
Silentbomber

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 30, 2007 06:19

Halo 1 was not an xbox live game, you said it was the first good live game and that is the only reason people liked it. Wrong.

As I said, I was refering to Halo 2, not halo 1 when I mentioned Live. I know Halo 1 was a Launch title and it didnt have Live as it wasnt around.

At least get your facts straight if you are going to claim a game you haven' t even played is crap.

First of all I never said it was crap, I said I dont like it, at the very least you could read my posts correctly, Secondly I think maybe your right, maybe I should reserve my judgement, as I have never completed a Halo game, But I have played alot of it, as you might have noticed anybody with an xbox has it so its hard not to play, and it is not a bad game as I have said, its just a game I dont like. Thats why I dont play it. I can understand why you like it, Just respect my opinion and get over it.

You have to agree, This and Half Life are both very hyped games.

from the rest of your posting history you are indeed a fanboy.

I can say the same about you. I may own a ps3, I would own a 360/Wii if I can afford it and the games respectively but I cant, I dont have the time either. I pick Playstation as its my favorite, that leads to a certain amount of Bias yes, but I never slammed the 360 or Wii, I try to keep a open mind when it comes to these things.

locopuyo

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 30, 2007 06:34

Halo is hyped averageness, hell it wouldnt be so popular if it wasnt one of the first xbox live games to have a decent multiplayer.

So which one is it, Halo 2 or Halo 1 you were talking about there. Either way you were wrong. My point still stands, you' re still a fanboy nub. You lose.
Silentbomber

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 30, 2007 07:14
I was talking about about halo 2.

Your so arrogant its funny, No wonder you get into so many fights on these boards.

locopuyo

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 30, 2007 07:57
I don' t let you get away with the BS you spout.
As I said before there were many good Xbox live games out before Halo 2. Halo 2 came out 2 years after XBL....

You use false arguments like this all the time because you are a blatant fanboy and don' t have any legitimate ones.

If you didn' t lie I wouldn' t be so harsh with you.

I don' t like lying sacks of shit.
mastachefbkw

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 30, 2007 09:25

I was talking about about halo 2.

Your so arrogant its funny, No wonder you get into so many fights on these boards.

I dont think iv ever seen loco get into arguments like this since iv been here. Of course iv only been here for a little less than a year, so what do i know? To me this seems like a misunderstanding
Silentbomber

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 30, 2007 21:52

You use false arguments like this all the time because you are a blatant fanboy and don' t have any legitimate ones.

ok, now that is just stupid. I rarely attack games, and when I do i have valid reasons.

Please find some of them from my posting history.

If you ever disagree with me thats fine, and maybe I was a little harsh by calling Halo medicore but using insults to prove a point is hardly mature.

And I' ll even ask anybody reading this thread, do I use false arguments ever?
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 30 May 07 13:54:31 >
Nitro

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 31, 2007 00:13

Never.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 31, 2007 07:20

I don' t like lying sacks of shit.

Chill.

quote:

Uhhh.... nope.

I' m with Silent on this one guys. I bought Halo completely on hype. No seriously, I' d never played it before I bought it, and if it hadn' t been as popular as it was, I would have completely skipped it over. Would I ever play Halo again? Probably not, not with Halo 2 (I can' t go back to previous entries in games with less crap, it' s just how I' m wired) and 3 so close on the horizon.

In my opinion, Black was a much more exciting game that held my interest far longer than Halo did. I finished Halo on Legendary purely to say I had done so, and so people couldn' t tell me I didn' t give it a fair enough shot.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 31, 2007 08:39
I too am with Silent on this, I jumped on the Halo band wagon, however, I am now more into the books than the actual game although I am still looking forward to release day and completing the single player side of things, just so that I can say I completed the story, nothing more than that. I do agree there are better and more involved FPS' out there, but I just find it funny that every new FPS has to be a Halo or CoD or Gears or Medal of Honor killer, why can games not be taken on their own merits? It is the same in all aspects of life, and it is an unfortunate by-product of a products success that the next thing in the same catagory has be held up in comparison to another title.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 31 May 07 0:39:52 >
locopuyo

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 31, 2007 09:02

it wouldnt be so popular if it wasnt one of the first xbox live games to have a decent multiplayer.

That was a false argument right there. I don' t care if you don' t like Halo but don' t lie about it.
mastachefbkw

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 31, 2007 09:49

ok, now that is just stupid. I rarely attack games, and when I do i have valid reasons.

Yeah, im with loco on this... although he shouldnt be getting worked up over a game and insults are a little immature
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 137

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message