Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for alijay034

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 1433
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 1685
Last Post: Apr 17, 2009 23:22
Last Login: Jan 18, 2010 17:26

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for alijay034

In the words of James 'Jim' Royle. "My Arse"
  • First Name: Alistair
  • Last Name: James
  • Birthday: 5/29/1971 (mm/dd/yyyy)
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Left handed xbox 360 controllers

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Guys, anyone know where I can lay my hands on a 360 controller for a lefty? My nephew got a 360 for christmas and is struggling with using the buttons with his right hand, any suggestions welcome.

• The day VF5 got his Wii

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=205120

• Issues with 360 NXE

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Guys a friend of mine is having issues with NXE, he is getting a slow startup moving along the menu's is slow, basically ever since NXE his Xbox has slowed up (It is only 18months old.) I was under the impression that NXE could be removed, have any of yo

• Confusing release date.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Guys, my estranged wife has bought herself an Xbox to play Fable 2 and a few other games, one of which is Rise of the Argonauts from Codemasters, this had a release date of 21/11/08 (or in american that's 11/21/08). However it seems to have been pushed b

• Have Sony dropped the ball again or are programmers lazy?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Looks like the re-vamped PSP 3000 could be showing some signs that it's 'better' screen might be showing up bad code, either that or the little handhelds screen might be that good that it is just too powerful for older games. [link=http://www.reghar