Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Haze, a ps3 halo killer?
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 61 to 80 of 137
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 05:21
PS3 controllers were definitely not designed with comfort in mind.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 05:54
the ps3 controller is exelent in some kind of games.
< Message edited by fernandino -- 28 May 07 21:54:50 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 06:09

the ps3 controller is exelent in some kind of games.

the ones designed for one analog stick only which is.,........ none
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 06:13
Sony' s pad is perfect for combo heavy games like God of War, Devil May Cry or Tekken. It' s perfect (mostly) for platform games and driving games etc... It' s just not the best controller for first-person shooters.

I love the 360 pad and i can' t imagine playing GRAW, Rainbow Six or Call of Duty using any other consoles pad, ...but i can' t imagine playing Tekken using the 360 pad either....
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 06:36

I love the 360 pad and i can' t imagine playing GRAW, Rainbow Six or Call of Duty using any other consoles pad, ...but i can' t imagine playing Tekken using the 360 pad either....

I feel the same way, I wonder if we' ll ever see a converter for PS3 to 360 controler and vice versa.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 07:15

Name one FPS on a console that has surpassed it.

PS3 fanboy = fail

Funny Guy.

Halo is hyped averageness, hell it wouldnt be so popular if it wasnt one of the first xbox live games to have a decent multiplayer.

I am not slateing it, its not a bad game, and I would easily pick it over some of the garbage that comes out, but greatest console fps ever?

I am sure its Personal taste, But can you care to tell me why?

PersonallyI think Timeslpitters 2 is more fun.
Thats not a bad thing, TS2 is a very good game.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 28 May 07 23:18:10 >
Nitro

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 07:26

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

I feel the same way, I wonder if we' ll ever see a converter for PS3 to 360 controler and vice versa.

If DMC or VF5 ends up being better on 360 then i' ll seriously consider getting one of these.

LINK
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 07:41

Halo is hyped averageness, hell it wouldnt be so popular if it wasnt one of the first xbox live games to have a decent multiplayer.

I am not slateing it, its not a bad game, and I would easily pick it over some of the garbage that comes out, but greatest console fps ever?

You do realise most people who heard you sayed timesplitters over halo would think you' re a fucking disgusting chinese hoe mother fucking sonyfanboy.

Fuck off you dirtbag.
FUck you and grew up you dickhead,mature plz.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 07:44

ou do realise most people who heard you sayed timesplitters over halo would think you' re a ***ing disgusting chinese hoe mother ***ing sonyfanboy.

*** off you dirtbag.
*** you and grew up you dickhead,mature plz.

Is it wrong to have an opinion?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 07:51
Majik that thing works with the dual shock and not the PS3 controller. I guess it' s better than nothing.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 08:36
SilentBomber don' t talk to that lame clown, i agree with what you said, and time splitter 2 is a damn good game.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 08:48
Timesplitters isn' t damn good you faggot.
Nitro

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 09:10
Black > Halo 2
locopuyo

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 09:39

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

Name one FPS on a console that has surpassed it.

PS3 fanboy = fail

Funny Guy.

You are such an enourmous fanboy. Halo 1 is not an xbox live game and there were tons of Xbox live games with great MP way before Halo 2 came out.

King fanboy and king nub.

You fail it!
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 10:55
Halo > Halo 2

Got a question. If the A B X Y buttons weren' t so important, and since many here seem to think it' s much more pleasent having the left analog stick place where it is on the 360 controller, woull' d you then move the right analog stick in place of the buttons?

If no, then why? nd why is it harder to controll the Left thumb in the same way as the right?

I know I' m the odd one here (as always) but isn' t it natural to find it just as comfortable having for the left hand as he right, when the analog sticks are pararelled placed?
< Message edited by dionysius -- 29 May 07 2:56:01 >
locopuyo

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 11:32

ORIGINAL: Dionysius

Halo > Halo 2

Got a question. If the A B X Y buttons weren' t so important, and since many here seem to think it' s much more pleasent having the left analog stick place where it is on the 360 controller, woull' d you then move the right analog stick in place of the buttons?

If no, then why? nd why is it harder to controll the Left thumb in the same way as the right?

I know I' m the odd one here (as always) but isn' t it natural to find it just as comfortable having for the left hand as he right, when the analog sticks are pararelled placed?

You could argue that the right joystick your thumb is in a more upright controlable position and your left thumb is in a more relaxed but less accurate comftorable position. But I' m not so sure that is the case. I would have to try it.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 11:54
It sounds your describing how to finger a female.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 11:56

ORIGINAL: Nitro

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

If DMC or VF5 ends up being better on 360 then i' ll seriously consider getting one of these.

LINK

Is it necessary for the adapter to be so fucking huge?

I have USB adapter for my PC for PS2 controllers and it' s like 1/10th the size of that monster.
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 11:59

Lol, i probably have way bigger hands than your feeble inbred self! Please refrain from stupid comments.

Only idiots (and Dionysius) (and fanboys, but thats pretty much the same as the first) prefer dual shock(sixaxis) over the 360 controller.

Right, your opinion /= biased, everybody who disagrees with your opinion = biased. Also, cock knocker, I' ve said nothing about the X360 controller and whether or not its better or worse than the PS3 controller. This indicates that it' s joo who are the fanboy, and I doubt many sane people would disagree with me on that point.
Phoenix|Slash

• Total Posts : 134
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 29, 2007 12:25
PS3 needs some updated, and refreshed controllers, but theres nothing wrong with how it is now. I' ll take a smaller controller over the original Xbox contollers, even the 360' s are a bit ' Fat' side.
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 61 to 80 of 137

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message