Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Haze, a ps3 halo killer?
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 2 of 7, messages 21 to 40 of 137
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 26, 2007 21:35
I think Halo " the original" had a fun to play Co-Op, which was enough for me to buy and have fun with the game, as there aren' t alot of other games that has such an ingredience.

That being said, I neither think Halo is the best game ever, and doesn' t even warrant a place in my top 20 list.
Even so, the games IS better than most console FPS out there, I might even warrant it a third place, after Perfect Dark and Goldeney, followed by possibly Killzone and Timesplitters.

...Now that I took the luxory of stopping and thinking for a whoppin' 3 seconds, I just noticed I couldn' t really think of many " Good" console FPS games.

Refresh my memory!

Edit:

Forgot to even mention anything ' bout Haze so hmmm.... Yeah.... Haze looks good.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 26 May 07 13:38:50 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 26, 2007 22:30
nobody here says halo is a bad game , it' s just not good enough to make all this fuss about it. overrated.

Quez you' re a lame clown, you' re a fruitcake, get a life.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 26, 2007 23:19
People just cant digest that there arent any good fps series for the console 2day except for halo .. If u think halo isnt a great then as nitro said why does everybody at the sight of a sci fi fps label it as a halo killer .. The fact that u compare the game to halo shows that it has set some standards and is very good game , perhaps not the best but still very very good ..
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 26, 2007 23:34

People just cant digest that there arent any good fps series for the console 2day except for halo

-Cough-Call of DutyPreyFearGhost ReconSocomBrothers in ArmsRainbow Six-Cough

Abasoufiane

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 26, 2007 23:39
i compared this to Halo because i know what' s most of the media think of it, because " x fps is the halo killer?" had become a generic question, since it is the most popular fps in consoles (all because of its quality multiplayer mode) , and yes there aren' t many good fps for consoles, but it' s not because it is one of the best fps in consoles that it is a good fps! Halo for me compared to all FPs either in pc or consoles is just " good"

i believe that call of duty 2 is really better than Halo 1&2
half life 2
time splitter 2
black
Fear

i' m comparing here only the single player mode, and from the start of this thread that' s what i had on mind.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 26, 2007 23:42

.. I knew someone would say this ... I figured it would be majik ... I mean games not available on all platforms .... I know halo is on the pc too , but i m talkin about consoles ... This halo killer thing that crops up very often is after all fanboyism ... I dont care if Haze is goin to be a halo killer or not ... If its good , i m goin to get it ..
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 26, 2007 23:43
Halo did for FPS games on consoles what Half Life did on PC.

Like with any big exclusive game, Halo is important because the competition dn' t have it. Take Black for example, ...as far as fun and style is concerned it could be argued that Black is a better game than Halo, ...and if it had only been released on PS2 then many would have paraded it around as Sony' s answer to Microsoft' s biggest franchise, like they wanted to do with Killzone before it.

Dionysius

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 26, 2007 23:54

If u think halo isnt a great then as nitro said why does everybody at the sight of a sci fi fps label it as a halo killer

I Dunno, don' t ask me... Ask " People"

Everybody' s entitled to their own opinion, and just ' cause many people like a game won' t make me think it' s great. Just like how The Fast and the Furious and XXX was mega hit movies, didn' t stop me from thinking they where pure crap.

Now, I' m NOT saying that that Halo is crap, I think it' s Good! All I' m saying is that one shouldn' t use the masses as a tool of judgement, wether a games is good or not. I trust my friends opinion before the masses, and my own opinion before my friends, to judge a game.

Look at my avatar. I found Beyod Good & Evil to be one of the " Bestest" games ever, yet it sold like crap! [:' (]
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 26, 2007 23:57

is important because the competition dn' t have it. Take Black for example, ...as far as fun and style is concerned it could be argued that Black is a better game than Halo, ...and if it had only been released on PS2 then many would have paraded it around as Sony' s answer to Microsoft' s biggest franchise, like they wanted to do with Killzone before it.

Black was released on PS2 and people did parade it as a Halo killer.
Abasoufiane

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 27, 2007 00:00
black was released on the xbox too, that' s why sony and sony fans didn' t scream about it as a halo killer.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 27, 2007 00:34
Aba you keep saying the game is overhyped,and that you base on your own taste,so just stfu.

The game still sold 8 million copies and got 95% avg rating.

What you think is irrelevant,thus 4 million people in NA already preordered the third game cause they loved halo1 and halo2.

Every fucking game could be " ovberhyped" if you are dumb enough to only judge games from your own taste.

I might not like certain games,but I can see why some loved the story,the graphic and the gameplay,even though I didnt liuke it.

You' re one of these dumb people who has a close mind and think halo serie is overhyped and halo3 has nothing to come with,WELL DUH YTOU NEVER LIKED HALO SO WHY WOULD YOU THINK HALO3 WOULD BE ANY GOOD?!

Hello?!
Damn fruitcake biatch.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 27, 2007 01:37
Metroid Prime>All
The real Halo Killer
Posting below the line is agreeing to the fact that you' re one of the following
a) gay
b) jewish
c) swedish
d) Eddie_the_Hated

Also, posting any comment that argues against the fact that Metroid Prime>All is agreeing that you completely pledge your allegiance to me.

Dionysius

RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 27, 2007 01:41
swedish
< Message edited by dionysius -- 26 May 07 17:43:24 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 27, 2007 01:48
Jewish.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Haze, a ps3 halo killer? - May 27, 2007 03:43