Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented?
Change Page: << < ..31323334353637383940.. > | Showing page 36 of 47, messages 701 to 720 of 925
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 09, 2007 09:43
I thought it was that oh-so-hilarious mophead dude from SNL. I know Ferrel produced it. Anyway, the only Sandler movie I' ve ever seen is CLICK, and it sucked ass. I also saw that fraternity one with Will Ferrel. I also thought it sucked ass. These guys just can' t be funny in movies.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 9 Aug 07 1:45:35 >
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 09, 2007 10:27
I rented Bourne Identity, was hoping to watch it and supremacy before I watched ultimatum.

Started playing the movie at around 10:00PM, next thing I know it' s 7:00AM and I' m gonna be late for work.

I fell ASLEEP watching that trash, fucking pathetic movie can' t believe it has so many high ratings.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 09, 2007 10:46

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

I thought it was that oh-so-hilarious mophead dude from SNL. I know Ferrel produced it. Anyway, the only Sandler movie I' ve ever seen is CLICK, and it sucked ass. I also saw that fraternity one with Will Ferrel. I also thought it sucked ass. These guys just can' t be funny in movies.

What mop-headed dude? SNL is still making shows??

Well, Click was Sandler' s worst movie so far, so I understand your opinion on him, but Ferrell was the only funny thing in Old School.

Out of curiosity, what was the last comedy you liked?

< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 9 Aug 07 2:50:41 >
Joe Redifer

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 09, 2007 12:25
Hmmm, South Park and Team America both had funny 1st halves. The second half of each pretty much sucked. Comedies haven' t fared well for a long time.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 09, 2007 12:35
The last really funny movie I remember watching is Bad Santa.

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 09, 2007 14:23

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

Hmmm, South Park and Team America both had funny 1st halves. The second half of each pretty much sucked. Comedies haven' t fared well for a long time.

There are better Adam Sandler movies...Billy Madison, Little Nicky, Anger Management, Waterboy, The Wedding Singer. Those are all pretty good.

The thing about him is that he excels in movies where he is a retard or loser, Billy Madison and Waterboy are perfect examples. The best way to explain it is that he is a great comedian but a horrible actor, anytime he tries to seriously act it' s awful, and that' s why Click sucked, too much crap drama with bad acting and not enough retardedness. When sandler is being retarded on screen he' ll make you laugh your ass off, when he' s seriously trying to act you think " yeah stfu stop trying to act and do something funny"

The same can be said about Will Ferell really, really funny guy, piss-poor actor. When you watch movies by him it always feel like he' s playing the same character, unlike real actors who can convincingly be cold blooded killers in one movie, and heroes in another. Ferell and Sandler are always the same act, they are just bad actors.
< Message edited by emofag -- 9 Aug 07 6:40:54 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 10, 2007 07:38
Will Ferrel used to own Saturday Night Live.

What' s he doing now? Gay skating movies.

Just got back from seeing " Surf' s Up" .

Shia LaBeuf could have been a lot worse, and it didn' t have one of those really sappy and sentimental " heroe' s down & out" scenes that seem to weed their way into all the lame animated movies of late. A lot of the humor was aimed at a less mature crowd, but I suppose if that' s what you expect going into it it' s not all bad.
nekkid_monkey

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 11, 2007 12:07
Just got back from Rush Hour 3
- It' s a damn Rush Hour movie. If you' re expecting art you' re a jackass and you don' t deserve to see it anyway. It doesn' t suck if you know what you' re getting into.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 11, 2007 12:46
I never liked Will Farrel or Adam Sandler but Anger Management and Little Nicky kickass.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 11, 2007 13:04

I never liked Will Farrel

Will Farrel sucks!! Anchor Man was overrated and Taladega Nights was absolute garbage! I felt like leaving half way through. Dreadful.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 11, 2007 21:12

Anger Management and Little Nicky kickass.

I was home a while ago with nothing to do, so I just sat down and Anger Management just happened to start, so I watched it, and I enjoyed it. Surprized really. the last Adam sandler Movie I liked with Happy Gilmore.

Anchor Man was overrated

Anchorman was great, some people have no sense of Humor!
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 11 Aug 07 13:13:38 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 11, 2007 22:53
I loved Anchorman, didn' t like Talladega Nights, and Blades of Glory? Well... the best part was watching Will Ferrel vomit Jack Daniels inside of a stuffed animal costume at an ice show.

No REALLY.

Just got back from Rush Hour 3
- It' s a damn Rush Hour movie. If you' re expecting art you' re a jackass and you don' t deserve to see it anyway. It doesn' t suck if you know what you' re getting into.

It killed me when I saw the trailer. Seeing an amazing actress like Maggie Smith stooping down to Chris Tucker levels of comedy.

Well, that, and at the end I hear

" Rush Hour 3: A Brett Ratner film!"

It' s like he payed the announcer to sound more excited about that tool Brett Ratner than about Rush Hour 3. I mean, come on now, what does he have to his name? Butchering the X-Men franchise?

[:' (]
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 12, 2007 01:49

ORIGINAL: locopuyo

TRANSFORMERS OWNS YOUR FACE

My face was owned last night. Brilliant.
nekkid_monkey

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 13, 2007 06:01

It' s like he payed the announcer to sound more excited about that tool Brett Ratner than about Rush Hour 3. I mean, come on now, what does he have to his name? Butchering the X-Men franchise?

That, and the other Rush Hour movies pretty much.

Just watched :
Sublime.
- some straight to dvd movie, I think. It doesn' t suck, but the twist was so transparent I' m not even sure it was supposed to be a suprise. It was an interesting flick though.

and Wicker Man
-Meh. Worth watching if you have nothing better to do.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 13, 2007 06:25

Wicker Man

isnt that the real depressing film with Cage?
nekkid_monkey

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 13, 2007 07:29
I wouldn' t call it depressing, but you' re thinking of the right movie.
Joe Redifer

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 13, 2007 10:45
Star Wars - The Phantom Menace

Great acting! Fantastic story! Brilliant directing. Wonderful and endearing characters. I couldn' t stop LOLing at the hilarious Jar Jar Binks! OMG he is soooo funny. I love Samuel El Jackson' s line of " But who was destroyed, the master or the apprentice?" . Wow. Now THAT is acting! It' s like they had a super powerful actor and a director with a +1000 directing charm stone.

Seriously though, most of the acting looked like they were just filming rehearsals and that' s what they used. I' ve seen home videos made by children with better acting than what Samuel El Jackson does here. George Lucas does not know how to direct. You can' t even differentiate his neck from his thick head. They both are the same thickness!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 13, 2007 10:58
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: That new cgi flick. Was ok. Tho it seemed more like a saturday special on Cartoon Network then an actual movie.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 14, 2007 11:55
Shooter - I liked the ending and how he proved his innocence.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Aug 14, 2007 18:13
Captivity!

Elisha Cuthbert mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats nice pie!
Change Page: << < ..31323334353637383940.. > | Showing page 36 of 47, messages 701 to 720 of 925

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll