Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What games have you played lately??
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 7 of 13, messages 121 to 140 of 254
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 09, 2006 02:44
i just finished resident evil 4 (ps2), an excellent game i love it , i didn' t yet touch the seperate way ...

Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 10, 2006 05:06
I' ve been playing Ninja Gaiden Black. I never played the ninja Gaiden series before so when I heard people talking about how hard it is I just thought to myself how hard can it be? But now that I' ve played it it is so goddamn hard! I swear the enimies that you face in that game kill you so quickly. You have to be so focused in that game. Its pretty good but I would like it more if it was a little easier.

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 10, 2006 05:12
Once you complete it Boss, you will like it just the way it is, because you got through it.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 10, 2006 14:14
Playing Half Life 2 for the 3rd time now...god im hooked.

looking forward to the 24 game tho....that should be cool.
Boss Hogg

RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 10, 2006 17:06

Once you complete it Boss, you will like it just the way it is, because you got through it.

Your probably right Vx. I always like hard games better after I beat them.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 13, 2006 09:22
Been playing a bit of DOA 4 for the 360 and I have been loving my World Poker Tour for the Xbox (cursed lack of compatibility with the 360).
Vx Chemical

RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 14, 2006 01:28
Playing King Kong on the 360, its a great game, i dont find the Kong parts as fun, because its " on rails"

More fun than PDZ

Also im playing Geometry Wars, i purchased the full version, its quite fun, but im not that good at it yet current record is 177.000
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 14, 2006 02:28
There is no way that King Kong is more fun than Panzer Dragoon Zwei.
Vx Chemical

RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 14, 2006 03:08
I havent played any Panzer Dragoon' s
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 15, 2006 11:40

Shouldn' t it have taken till the end of time to complete? Maybe you have a defective copy

LOL Terry I wouldn' t have mind if Star Ocean took longer, it is an awesome game.

Now I' m half-way through Shadow Hearts: Convenant and this game rocks! I' m not big on the turn-based battle system; however, this game uses a Judgement Ring system and it is excellent. I definitely have to get the first Shadow Hearts and play that one as well.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 15, 2006 19:59

There is no way that King Kong is more fun than Panzer Dragoon Zwei.

Or perfect dark zero :)

King Kong felt like mediocre crap for me - I mean Xbox version
music_maniac1965

• Total Posts : 70
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 16, 2006 01:34
i recently played outrun 2 online trough kai xlink. together with a friend i know in real life too. this to celebrate the confirmation of outrun 2006 coast to coast on xbox. cant wait to slipstream behind competitors, and wonder if the cool drifting and shift drift is still as good as on outrun 2. i do not doubt the greatness of the game, but outrun 2 had its flaws, among one being the time trials in outrun race where not the same as the real time. so the time you drove did not showed up on the list, but a much slower time was recorded (can also be read on a outrun 2 faq on gamefaqs.com) and in system link some small problems (the game was never ment to be played trough kai xlink, so i can' t complain about that)

ok, i rant on for to long, to get back ontoppic, i enjoyed every minute. i even could resist a game invitation on pgr3 while playing outrun 2
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 06:15
I wanted to play through GTA:SA again but on my 360 but althgough it' s on the backwards compatability list it won' t play. Rubbish!

I' m playing through Amped 3 at the moment (the cutscenes are genius!) and i am 2/3rds of the way through RR6.

I am currently playing Ninja Gaiden Black though, and dying over and over. I really wanna be a Ninja!
Boss Hogg

RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 07:18

I am currently playing Ninja Gaiden Black though, and dying over and over.

Same here man, same here
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 12:49
Gauntlet for the NES and Gauntlet IV for the Sega Genesis (music by Gradius V). Let' s see what else:

Contra - NES
Super Mario Bros - NES
Duck Hunt - NES (nowhere near as good as Safari Hunt for the Sega Master System. This is FACT).
Super R-Type - SNES - Maybe some day I' ll make it past level 1. But is it worth it?
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 21:50

ORIGINAL: Rikka

Been playing a bit of DOA 4 for the 360 and I have been loving my World Poker Tour for the Xbox (cursed lack of compatibility with the 360).

In DOA 4, did you go through the exercise modes with the characters? Hayate has some frickin' CRAZY throw that I couldn' t manage to do for a half hour! They I think I got lucky, but it' ll probably never happen again.

ORIGINAL: Sharon

LOL Terry I wouldn' t have mind if Star Ocean took longer, it is an awesome game.

Now I' m half-way through Shadow Hearts: Convenant and this game rocks! I' m not big on the turn-based battle system; however, this game uses a Judgement Ring system and it is excellent. I definitely have to get the first Shadow Hearts and play that one as well.

Man, I wish I could finish games! I don' t want to start another RPG until I finish FFX, but it seems as though that might not happen any time soon. Then I was planning on getting FFX-2! What' s gonna happen when Oblivion comes out!! AAaaarrgh!
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 21:59
With the little time I have to play games, I still manage to get in some hacking, slashing, and just plain complete obliteration of everything that Crimson Sea(Xbox) can throw at me.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 18 Jan 06 6:00:39 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 22:01

ORIGINAL: Sharon

shodow heart is an excellent rpg, and the combat system is good however there aren' t a lot of weapons and magic .... after 60% of the game , i had a trick sharon to make things easier, it' s not a cheat but a strategy, however you should find an accessory that doesn' t make you see the hit spot in the judgement ring however it doubles your attack !!!

Chee saw keep up on FFX it' s a very good rpg as well although some people don' t like it because it' s too linear, you can skip FFx-II i' m sure you won' t have time for it specialy with oblivion

the game i' m playing right now is prince of persia the two thrones

this game is sooo goood, for everyone who enjoyed teh first one, he/she should get this absolutly... great gameplay and art design, great music, the speed kill system is awesom. do not miss this one, forget warrior within .
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 18, 2006 07:03
I' m a pretty diverse gamer, right now i' m working on " Okage, Shadow King" Now if you like RPG' s which in general, i don' t, you like humor, and you like tim burton, who the developers admitedly took " creative liberties from" , then you will adore this game. first off, it is huge, especially for an early ps2 title, there are a variety of rich and detailed characters to join your group, who all appear in a way that is not at all like the cliche " you walk into a bar, there is a conveniently placed warrior who wants to avenge his fathers death" the characters are part of the story, opposed to a tacked on feature that plagues many rpg' s

I am playing call of duty: finest hour, for GC, which. btw isn' t the best port ever, but hey it was cheaper than ps2. it is the only WWII fps which conveys the scale of war in a convincing manner. you aren' t jimmy smith. green american airborne troup ready to take on the entire reich. you are multiple nobody soldiers with beleiveable backgrounds, and suprisingly realistic emotional connections for a fps, i felt the tears burn in the Stalingrad level. yeah i can admit it.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 18, 2006 13:24

Original - CheeSaw

What' s gonna happen when Oblivion comes out!! AAaaarrgh!

I' m going to be lost forever in that game The most anticipated game ever!!!

Original - Abasoufiane

...had a trick sharon to make things easier, it' s not a cheat but a strategy, however you should find an accessory that doesn' t make you see the hit spot in the judgement ring however it doubles your attack !!!

I give..........considering I only started the second disc................am I close to what you tease me with?
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 7 of 13, messages 121 to 140 of 254

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll