What games have you played lately??

Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 121 to 160 of 254
Abasoufiane
  • Total Posts : 2127
  • Reward points : 0
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 09, 2006 02:44
i just finished resident evil 4 (ps2), an excellent game i love it , i didn' t yet touch the seperate way ...

Boss Hogg
  • Total Posts : 299
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 10, 2006 05:06
I' ve been playing Ninja Gaiden Black. I never played the ninja Gaiden series before so when I heard people talking about how hard it is I just thought to myself how hard can it be? But now that I' ve played it it is so goddamn hard! I swear the enimies that you face in that game kill you so quickly. You have to be so focused in that game. Its pretty good but I would like it more if it was a little easier.

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 10, 2006 05:12
Once you complete it Boss, you will like it just the way it is, because you got through it.

Xtreme
  • Total Posts : 272
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 10, 2006 14:14
Playing Half Life 2 for the 3rd time now...god im hooked.

looking forward to the 24 game tho....that should be cool.

Boss Hogg
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 10, 2006 17:06

Once you complete it Boss, you will like it just the way it is, because you got through it.

Your probably right Vx. I always like hard games better after I beat them.

Rikka
  • Total Posts : 933
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 13, 2006 09:22
Been playing a bit of DOA 4 for the 360 and I have been loving my World Poker Tour for the Xbox (cursed lack of compatibility with the 360).

Vx Chemical
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 14, 2006 01:28
Playing King Kong on the 360, its a great game, i dont find the Kong parts as fun, because its " on rails"

More fun than PDZ

Also im playing Geometry Wars, i purchased the full version, its quite fun, but im not that good at it yet current record is 177.000

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 14, 2006 02:28
There is no way that King Kong is more fun than Panzer Dragoon Zwei.

Vx Chemical
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 14, 2006 03:08
I havent played any Panzer Dragoon' s

Sharon
  • Total Posts : 960
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 15, 2006 11:40

Shouldn' t it have taken till the end of time to complete? Maybe you have a defective copy

LOL Terry I wouldn' t have mind if Star Ocean took longer, it is an awesome game.

Now I' m half-way through Shadow Hearts: Convenant and this game rocks! I' m not big on the turn-based battle system; however, this game uses a Judgement Ring system and it is excellent. I definitely have to get the first Shadow Hearts and play that one as well.

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 15, 2006 19:59

There is no way that King Kong is more fun than Panzer Dragoon Zwei.

Or perfect dark zero :)

King Kong felt like mediocre crap for me - I mean Xbox version

music_maniac1965
  • Total Posts : 70
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 16, 2006 01:34
i recently played outrun 2 online trough kai xlink. together with a friend i know in real life too. this to celebrate the confirmation of outrun 2006 coast to coast on xbox. cant wait to slipstream behind competitors, and wonder if the cool drifting and shift drift is still as good as on outrun 2. i do not doubt the greatness of the game, but outrun 2 had its flaws, among one being the time trials in outrun race where not the same as the real time. so the time you drove did not showed up on the list, but a much slower time was recorded (can also be read on a outrun 2 faq on gamefaqs.com) and in system link some small problems (the game was never ment to be played trough kai xlink, so i can' t complain about that)

ok, i rant on for to long, to get back ontoppic, i enjoyed every minute. i even could resist a game invitation on pgr3 while playing outrun 2
greetz,

music_maniac1965

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 06:15
I wanted to play through GTA:SA again but on my 360 but althgough it' s on the backwards compatability list it won' t play. Rubbish!

I' m playing through Amped 3 at the moment (the cutscenes are genius!) and i am 2/3rds of the way through RR6.

I am currently playing Ninja Gaiden Black though, and dying over and over. I really wanna be a Ninja!

Boss Hogg
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 07:18

I am currently playing Ninja Gaiden Black though, and dying over and over.

Same here man, same here

Joe Redifer
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 12:49
Gauntlet for the NES and Gauntlet IV for the Sega Genesis (music by Gradius V). Let' s see what else:

Contra - NES
Super Mario Bros - NES
Duck Hunt - NES (nowhere near as good as Safari Hunt for the Sega Master System. This is FACT).
Super R-Type - SNES - Maybe some day I' ll make it past level 1. But is it worth it?

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 21:50

ORIGINAL: Rikka

Been playing a bit of DOA 4 for the 360 and I have been loving my World Poker Tour for the Xbox (cursed lack of compatibility with the 360).

In DOA 4, did you go through the exercise modes with the characters? Hayate has some frickin' CRAZY throw that I couldn' t manage to do for a half hour! They I think I got lucky, but it' ll probably never happen again.

ORIGINAL: Sharon

LOL Terry I wouldn' t have mind if Star Ocean took longer, it is an awesome game.

Now I' m half-way through Shadow Hearts: Convenant and this game rocks! I' m not big on the turn-based battle system; however, this game uses a Judgement Ring system and it is excellent. I definitely have to get the first Shadow Hearts and play that one as well.

Man, I wish I could finish games! I don' t want to start another RPG until I finish FFX, but it seems as though that might not happen any time soon. Then I was planning on getting FFX-2! What' s gonna happen when Oblivion comes out!! AAaaarrgh!

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 21:59
With the little time I have to play games, I still manage to get in some hacking, slashing, and just plain complete obliteration of everything that Crimson Sea(Xbox) can throw at me.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 18 Jan 06 6:00:39 >
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

Abasoufiane
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 17, 2006 22:01

ORIGINAL: Sharon

shodow heart is an excellent rpg, and the combat system is good however there aren' t a lot of weapons and magic .... after 60% of the game , i had a trick sharon to make things easier, it' s not a cheat but a strategy, however you should find an accessory that doesn' t make you see the hit spot in the judgement ring however it doubles your attack !!!

Chee saw keep up on FFX it' s a very good rpg as well although some people don' t like it because it' s too linear, you can skip FFx-II i' m sure you won' t have time for it specialy with oblivion

the game i' m playing right now is prince of persia the two thrones

this game is sooo goood, for everyone who enjoyed teh first one, he/she should get this absolutly... great gameplay and art design, great music, the speed kill system is awesom. do not miss this one, forget warrior within .

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 18, 2006 07:03
I' m a pretty diverse gamer, right now i' m working on " Okage, Shadow King" Now if you like RPG' s which in general, i don' t, you like humor, and you like tim burton, who the developers admitedly took " creative liberties from" , then you will adore this game. first off, it is huge, especially for an early ps2 title, there are a variety of rich and detailed characters to join your group, who all appear in a way that is not at all like the cliche " you walk into a bar, there is a conveniently placed warrior who wants to avenge his fathers death" the characters are part of the story, opposed to a tacked on feature that plagues many rpg' s

I am playing call of duty: finest hour, for GC, which. btw isn' t the best port ever, but hey it was cheaper than ps2. it is the only WWII fps which conveys the scale of war in a convincing manner. you aren' t jimmy smith. green american airborne troup ready to take on the entire reich. you are multiple nobody soldiers with beleiveable backgrounds, and suprisingly realistic emotional connections for a fps, i felt the tears burn in the Stalingrad level. yeah i can admit it.

Sharon
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 18, 2006 13:24

Original - CheeSaw

What' s gonna happen when Oblivion comes out!! AAaaarrgh!

I' m going to be lost forever in that game The most anticipated game ever!!!

Original - Abasoufiane

...had a trick sharon to make things easier, it' s not a cheat but a strategy, however you should find an accessory that doesn' t make you see the hit spot in the judgement ring however it doubles your attack !!!

I give..........considering I only started the second disc................am I close to what you tease me with?

Abasoufiane
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 18, 2006 21:43
i think the accessory is called blind something, i' m sure you' ll find it, it was defintly after CD1 , i don' t relly remmber the name, but i do remember what it odes, hidding the hit spots on the judgement ring , now you might think its a lame accessory, i used it for the samurai guy...

look down if you want to know the little trick

on a normal judgement ring, i had for him 4 hit spots, if i make the accessory , those spots will be hidden and it' s very hard to hit them unless you do remember the spots perfectly before hiding them, and since some of them are very very slim, so i let you guess...

the trick is , to change the judgement ring to " random mode or something" so that only one hit spot will be available that will total the damage of all the 4 spots in the normal mode, i think you know how to do that, it' s on the judgement ring menu.

now that you' ll have one spot , although it is slim but at least it' s very easy to remember its location, once you memorize it, equip the accessory and the spot will be hidden however you attack will be doubled!! and believe me it makes a lot of diffrence, specialy if you' re precise enough to make it on the " perfect" spot, you have one hit spot and you don' t see it so again before hiding it remember it very well ...

i hope i was clear enough, enjoy

Marink
  • Total Posts : 884
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 19, 2006 01:16

Chee Saw

Man, I wish I could finish games! I don' t want to start another RPG until I finish FFX, but it seems as though that might not happen any time soon. Then I was planning on getting FFX-2! What' s gonna happen when Oblivion comes out!! AAaaarrgh!

Don' t worry man, I' m the same way! At least I have been completing games more often than I used to(Kingdom Hearts and Paper Mario:TTYD for example), but I just keep getting so many new games!!! I still haven' t even beaten Metroid Prime(let alone it' s sequel) yet!

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 19, 2006 03:46
Oblivions gonna be amazing. I can' t believe how good it looks, March is gonna be a busy month me thinks!

Sharon
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 19, 2006 04:29
Thanks Abasoufiane, great tip!!

Joe Redifer
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 19, 2006 07:50
OutRun 2
MotoGP 3

Both for Xbox.

Chickapoo88
  • Total Posts : 187
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 19, 2006 21:05
Lately I have been playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and Sims 2. That damn Sims game has me addicted!! SAVE ME!!!

Vx Chemical
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 19, 2006 21:12
Im playing Kameo, nice game, havent gotten as far along in it yet!

Max_chelsea
  • Total Posts : 30
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 21, 2006 05:58
i have been playing gran turismo 4 for ages and still havnt finished it. it is a good game though

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 22, 2006 22:07
I' ve been playing that one really sucky game, you know, the one where all you do is go around and do completely normal things, the one where you have to keep yourself happy or you get all mopey and like set your house on fire, what was that... oh yeah, Life! [:' (] sadly, the real world' s been eatin up more and more of my time, (lone tear travels down my cheek) the last thing i played was call of duty 2 for 360 for like 15 min at my friends place, its a sad, sad thing.

Joe Redifer
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 23, 2006 02:25
Super Fantasy Zone for the Sega Genesis.

Boss Hogg
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 29, 2006 08:51
I finally beat Ninja Gaiden Black. Vx was right I like the fact that it was a very challenging game once I beat it. Although the final boss wasnt as hard as I though he would. Now all I have to do is beat it on Hard and then I' ll just wait for the sequel......hopefully.

Joe Redifer
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 29, 2006 10:29
True Swing Golf for the Nintendo DS. It kicks ass!

f3hunter
  • Total Posts : 821
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 30, 2006 02:04

I recently played Sega Ages SDI/Quartet and Sega Ages Space Harrier II. The SDI/Quartet package is nicely done with some cool arranged music on the title screen plus the ability to play the arcade or Master System versions of each game, US or JP.

Cool, I love the music from Quartet/SDI or any other productions from ' Funky' KH of the SEGA Sound Team/ SST Band..

Even arranged some Quartet/SDI and even a few (Hiro from SST) Galaxyforce II tracks myself.. VGM is not the same anymore..

Recently ive been playing:

Quake III: threewave
RR6
MK:DS
and Practicing the Special Bonus Stage Music From MD Sonic 1 on piano.

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Jan 30, 2006 03:48
Street Fighter Zero 3: Double Upper

Dead Or Alive 4
Wrestle Kingdom
Condemned: Criminal Origins

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

And a few demos downloaded via Xbox Like: Fight Night, Kameo, Need for Speed, and Full Auto.
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Boss Hogg
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Feb 05, 2006 10:03
Right now im addicted to Far Cry Instincts from what i' ve played so far its a really good game. I love the feral attacks and the wepons are really cool. The graphics are AMAZING by far the best i' ve ever seen on xbox. The only problem i have with it at this point is that it can get a little repetitve and just a tad bit easy but besides that its a badass game.

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Feb 05, 2006 11:41
i just got resident evil 4 yesterday, and was instantly blown away by the visuals, Tell me leon doesn' t look at least near next-gen. anyways, blowing off the heads of disgruntled inbred peasant zombies has never been more enjoyable. today was also the first day i' d ever played the campaign mode on halo 2, visuals, 100% voice acting and sound 100% plot meh i' d give it a 15%, master cheif makes aliens go away... again, i' d give the first one' s plot a 100% but this one' s lacking. hopefully it' ll be deeper in 3.

Joe Redifer
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Feb 05, 2006 11:49
Let' s see. Still playing a lot of Gleylancer and Super Fantasy Zone. Oh and True Swing Golf. I demand that everyone be jealous.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 5 Feb 06 3:50:00 >

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Feb 05, 2006 22:34

The graphics are AMAZING by far the best i' ve ever seen on xbox

Far Cry - I played the demo and after that I' m not even going to touch that thing.

Vx Chemical
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Mar 03, 2006 04:45
Im currently playing Lands of Lore: Throne of Chaos, and old RPG, 1993 or so. And also playing Dead or Alive 4.

Considering getting Lego Starwars :)

Kyo.k
  • Total Posts : 324
RE: What games have you played lately?? - Mar 03, 2006 04:52
Shadow Of The Colossus
Mortal Kombat (the arcade version)
Golden Axe (arcade)
Resident Evil 4 (GCN)

And finally bothered to finish DOA4 with the last character I needed to in Time Attack, thus unlocking Tengu. Annoyingly his shoulders don' t have the cool fur effect they did on the DC DOA2.

Besides that I' m back playing SotC, which despite some glaringly obvious problems with the camera and a few other technical issues, is an absolutely lovely game. Give it time and the atmosphere will really drag you in.

Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 121 to 160 of 254