Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Final Fantasy 12 thread
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 95
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 11, 2006 05:29
first downside of the combat system, when things get really tough it is really difficult to follow what everybody is doing, and for those who playing the game right now, does it happen to you guys that you forgot what did you assign your ally to do (after taking his control) , there are so many stuff to focus on (and i' m talking about really tough battles like some bosses) things get out of hand and you get some MASSIVE DAMAGE
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 11, 2006 09:09
I got pissed off in the dungeon in Bhejurba or w/e, you have to fight 3 lizard guys that kick your ass, and there wasnt even a save point before them. So I lost like 40 mins worth of playtime, I was like level 11 and had to reload the game back to when I was level 9.

ORIGINAL: uumai
Perhaps somewhere in between, If it is linear like ffx i' d give it a try...

I' m 10 hours in and have done 1 mission, and that was within the first hour of gameplay, the game is nothing like FFX or FFX-2.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 11 Oct 06 1:13:46 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 11, 2006 09:18
noobi
Abasoufiane

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 11, 2006 09:44
evil man you should have escaped those three lizards , it' s the story , i knew i couldn' t fight them, i' m in the tomb so far (the wall monster)
Evil Man

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 11, 2006 12:35
I know, I ran from them my 2nd way through, still annoying that they didnt put a save point before them.

I' m in up to the ship the Dreadnought Leviathan.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 11 Oct 06 4:37:22 >
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 11, 2006 18:08
Thanks for the reply evil, i may give it a try, just to see...
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 11, 2006 21:19

i' m in the tomb so far (the wall monster)

Long ahead of ya.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 11 Oct 06 13:35:03 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 12, 2006 02:25
Who here is actually playing this game? As in right now? Or at the time of
seeing this post?

Or at the time of seeing this post who owns a copy (legitimate or illegitimate)
of FFXII??
Abasoufiane

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 12, 2006 02:30
weird question, why should it be right now, i just turned it off ... you know what sucks guys, not enough money to buy those magics and weapons and potions and all that bazzar stuff, i' m always out of money even by selling a lot of loot.

and you know what sucks again, how am i suppose to level up all the characters, i got 2 members with level 18 , one 17 and one 14 and two other in the range of 11 and 12 can' t remember exaclty. (i' m in that warrior village, you know those wearing masks )
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 11 Oct 06 18:34:01 >
Tiz

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 12, 2006 03:25
Just wanted to know the amount of people that own FFXII...

I' m buying it when it gets release officially here, so about the same time as Metal
Gear Solid 4 comes out.
Abasoufiane

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 12, 2006 03:43
METAL GEAR WHAT??? are you stoned?
Tiz

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 12, 2006 03:47
I was saying that it will probably be released in Europe about the same time MGS4
gets released, because they take SO LOONG!

But I' m not impatient, I can wait..

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

METAL GEAR WHAT??? are you stoned?

Here' s me thinking I had missed it, and we were on number 5... Damn you for
making me unsure..
uumai

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 12, 2006 03:53
your right tiz waiing for it in uk is likely to take a while, as uk usually gets screwed....

I remember the painful wait for legacy of kain definace... like 6 months after the us release, man it was tough... and damn i miss that series...

Evil Man

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 12, 2006 11:50
I haven' t had much money problems, I use steal on every single thing I fight and the loot sells nicely.
Abasoufiane

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 20, 2006 02:55
Fuck squareenix, fuck it big time , fuck those stupid ****, motherfucking retards, pieace of shit , AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHT !

how the fuck can they let me play for one hour and half then make a boss show up who would kick your ass if you' re not prepared, how the fuck can they be retarded for not puting a save point before the boss as " usual" ... i' ve wasted a whole hour and half just like that of my life, 180 minutes and it' s like i just didn' t do anything , it' s 100% wasted and all because of those stupid motherfuckers , fuck those developers who don' t know what a good gameplay is.

listen you stupid ****s, if you' re giving me 6 characters , but all that i can have in my party are 3 of them, then your stupid system shold level up the others as well, at least by 25% otherwise i would spend a huge time and booooring time to level up the others as well and that' s fucking bullshit.... why why why you dickheads don' t take the good exemples from the good games, why do you always have the knack to make unnecessery flaws in your games.

tell me why the money is so scarce, i spend time killing monsters , i kill everygoddam monster on sight in my way + some quests , why am i always out of the money, it' s like i always have the money to buy a good weapon for only one character YES ONE CHARACTER and I HAVE FIIIIVE LEFT... don' t you know how to balance your shit. FUCK YOU PUNKS FUCK YOU BIG TIME.
Tiz

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 20, 2006 03:14
Before I say anything Aba....

Are you being sarcastic???
Abasoufiane

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 20, 2006 03:20
do i look like being sarcastic? we play both the same game don' t we? you should know better
Tiz

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 20, 2006 03:22
Oh... I haven' t actually got FFXII. I am waiting for the Uk release..

Is it that unbalanced???!

Don' t tell me I will have to pass up this Final Fantasy as well...

Abasoufiane

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 20, 2006 03:35
IT IS , i never had THIS KIND OF PROBLEM in previous final fantasy' s or any otehr rpg by that mater... what really got to my nerves today is that i lost to a boss because i was unprepared and i lost all my time , like 1h30 minutes that was just vaporised ... they should have made a save point before the entrance.

and who the hell is using gambits , worthless so far !

for those who play the game, the bsos i' m talking about is " the 5 pumpkins in the cave, right after you open the door with the key"
uumai

RE: Final Fantasy 12 thread - Oct 20, 2006 04:48
I haven' t got to the part you were talking about aba, but with concern to the party mechanics...

It is very annoying that your party does not receive exp for battles unless they are in it. What i liked of FFX is you could bring anyone in and out so easily and level them all easily.
I was taking time to level them all but only until level 16 then i just chose 3 characters and am levelling them, currently between lvl 20-22. I hope there wont be a point where i am forced to use a certain character like FFVII did.

As for money, things are expensive, especially the amount of things you have to buy. you have to buy gambits, spells, weapons, armour, items and then to equip amoungst 3 or 6 characters. You have to blanace out your spending taking only what you need, can be annoying.

And for the saving... from what i have seen so far, they don' t like to give saves before bosses, I keep going into boss battles worried because i didn' t have a chance to save it. At one point i lost almost 2 hours of play time because i was silenced on my character, had no items left, and i had to just hold down the " flee command" and run through the rest of the area, with enemies chasing me all the way until i could find a save point... I was left with one character, who if hit once by anything would have died... i was so relieved to save it....
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 95

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message