Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 If you could buy ONE next-gen system...
Change Page: < 123456789 | Showing page 9 of 9, messages 161 to 178 of 178
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jun 29, 2005 17:12
well that isnt the final price.

Dont worry terry, you can make mxpx a crap avatar anyway and say you tried your best. He wont mind, it probley will be an improvemtn from the Gollum one!
GoUGA8383

• Total Posts : 15
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jun 29, 2005 18:46
If I could only get one system i would probly go for the ps3 but i wish thst they would release it in the holiday season but apperently that isnt going to happen. I think that PS3 will still probly win the next generation console war but it will probly be a little closer than the last consoles. Also I have a psp and you will be able to use that as a ps3 controller so that looks cool so yea i would have to go with the PS3.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 02, 2005 17:02
I' m not an Xbox or microsoft fanboy. I just hate sony for getting away with a lot of the stuff they pull. I' ve played many a PS2 games and I can' t say I' ve ever had an enjoyable experience. Especially way back in the day when my friend got Unreal Tournament for PS2. I went over and played it with him and lmao' ed. The frames per second were like half that of the Dreamcast version and the graphics were even worse. By the way that makes like 10 fps, it was so hard to play.
Gestah

• Total Posts : 1
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 04, 2005 11:40
PS3, hardly a choice to make, folks.
Im not obsessed but microsoft just doesn' t deliver what I want

see, I can' t even upload my picture, thanks microsoft
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 04, 2005 11:58
PS3 aint NUTHIN compared to 360. the difference in online,360 has better games, 360 Looks a lot better than that frekin ugly PS3, its gonna be cheaper, and you could customize the face plate of your 360 so its not even close leaning to 360.
JoeRediferIsCool

• Total Posts : 74
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 04, 2005 19:01
i want a ps3 because of the goerge foreman grill! Gotta love whats under the hood!
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 06, 2005 11:24
i would buy a ps3
Jackelcy Dumas

• Total Posts : 58
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 11, 2005 17:35
I would buy the PS3 and the seperate hard drive because the only thing the Xbox360 beats ps3 in is Ram Memory. The Cell Processor beats that S**t anyway.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 15, 2005 19:15

ORIGINAL: Jackelcy Dumas

The Cell Processor beats that S**t anyway.

No... not really.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 17, 2005 09:36
Well, anyway, if I could get one system, I will probably buy the, uh... probably the Revolution. I always buy the Nintendo system every gen, I guess it' s because I feel I have an obligation, but so far, the xbox 360 sounds juicier. I' m not even paying attention to the Playstation, but the Revolution will satisfy my gaming needs indefinately. Bring on the downloadable Nintendo games!!

And that damn controller...
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 21, 2005 09:22
yo dudes.

I' ll buy the XBox360 because:

1. I' m a great fan of Halo.

2. There are more and more entertainments joining Microsoft.

3. There were always more bugz on PS.

...And 4. Just because I really am an XBox gamer.
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 21, 2005 17:09
If Nintendo released their consol sooner i' d only be buying one, but since it' s the last i' ll be getting an Xbox 360 to hold me off until then, and also xbox does have good games also.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 21, 2005 21:15
I know, man, Nintendo has everything screwed up. Nintendo Revolution should soooooo come out first, because it seems to have every reason to (I won' t explain that now), but Nintendo started late on REV, so yeah...

That Xbox 360 is going to reign the U.S for sure, though... it' s scary to contemplate..
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Jul 23, 2005 13:31
Yeah. Ithink XBox 360 is going to beat the others. Because:

1. It could have the same graphic of PS3(or higher).

2. It has a user-friendly media center.

3. XBox Live is much better as Network.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Aug 03, 2005 22:46
I' m just wondering;

all the people saying they' re going to wait for the PS3 or the Revolution, isn' t that difficult? I don' t think I could wait to get my hands on the next gen hardware, even if I wanted to!

Especially with the possible PS3 delay.

Especially you, Terry Bogard! Ridge Racer 6 BY CHRISTMAS!!
dismiss

• Total Posts : 90
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Aug 04, 2005 01:14
Who said anything about waiting? The topic is called " If you could buy ONE game system" . Goes without saying that I' ll be buying an Xbox 360, provided that there are enough (well, at least ONE) games for it that I' ll actually want to play. Same goes for all platforms. It' s just that based on previous experience, I expect the ps3 to have a more interesting line-up (for me, at least).
< Message edited by dismiss -- 4 Aug 05 9:14:50 >
Jakfan3

• Total Posts : 26
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Sep 06, 2005 13:19
PS3 definetily because iam loyal to the game systems just to bad my ps2 isnt working right.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - Sep 07, 2005 18:04
" ps3, cos i know sony will deviler a quailty console, microsoft wants to realse the 360 by Q4 2005 and i beileve its worldwide, no way, even if they make the date [the 360 hardware wasnt even near finshed at e3] there would never be enough consoles to go around. whats this got to do with my point? ... i dont know... you tell me?"

In my opinion the ps3 or 360 will both be excellent choices but your reasoning about the 360 not being done by E3 is stupid. Just because they didn' t have bata hardware by E3 does not mean the hardware was not designed and finalized. The fact is that while xbox was quickly slapped together in a periode of just 9 months the 360 has been in the making for nearly three years. Some may think that this means that the hardware in ps3 will be newer thus better but the GPU in ps3 is actually based on older technology then that of the R500 in 360. RSX won' t even be fully shader 3.0 compliant while Xenos (360 gpu) will have features above shader 3.0,(on the other hand CELL will be wicked for physics) weather you belive me or not, this is a fact not the prerendered propaganda that Sony showed at E3. As for Microsoft meeting demand for 360, selling out is not a terrible problem for a console maker. I think if you wanted one you could get one if you try to buy early, like within the first few days of launch.
Change Page: < 123456789 | Showing page 9 of 9, messages 161 to 178 of 178

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message