Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 If you could buy ONE next-gen system...
Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 4 of 9, messages 61 to 80 of 178
Ganafan

• Total Posts : 19
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 28, 2005 08:57
Does everyone live in a different time zone? Everyone here seems to post on the same time except me. I' m on the Eastern Coast of USA.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 28, 2005 11:20
Sigh. I dissapeared and became a lurker, but my favorite fanboy has forced me out of hiding. I guess I' ll be brief and to the point:
1. Fathoms, you are the biggest fanboy in history. I hope you get aids and die.
2. Threaten people all you want, no one cares.
3. No one wants you back here.
4. If Adam wanted something said to Rampage he would have done it himself.
5. This is a suggestion: LEAVE. Seriously, before people like Lotus are tired of your crap (again).

And my choice: XBOX 360.
Why: -Fathoms will own a PS3
-Halo3, Gears of War, PDZ, PGR3, anything from the new XBOX Japanese support, another Mechassault, Prey, Ghost Recon 3, Dead Rising, the list goes on.
- XBOX LIVE
- More power (I know its popular belief that the PS3 is more powerfull but its not, for more info check here, and yes, I know its the evil that is IGN, but at least this report isnt biased and uneducated like everything esle http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.aspx[link=][/link]
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 28 May 05 19:21:33 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 28, 2005 12:35

- More power (I know its popular belief that the PS3 is more powerfull but its not, for more info check here, and yes, I know its the evil that is IGN, but at least this report isnt biased and uneducated like everything esle

All I gathered from reading that was Microsoft scrambling to do some damage control.

In the end I' m gonna wait for the final PS3 and Xbox360 hardware to be available and for developers working on all three next-gen systems to let us in on which they feel is the most powerful.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 28, 2005 15:33
That Microsoft document isn' t exactly what you should base your view around. It' s more beleivible than a lot of the stuff Sony said at their press conference but it' s still coming from MS directly meaning they are trying to make themsleves look good. I' ve run this article by a bunch of techy guys at my school and they said a lot of what MS is saying makes sense. They also feel the Cell processor is highly over rated much like the Emotion Engine was. they like the direction MS is taking with their hardware with both the mutlicore processor and the video card with built in ram. They want that stuff in their PCs. They' d much rather wait for the PCs to cathc up in power though than to buy a console. They are mainly PC gamers and like to build their gaming rigs themselves.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 28, 2005 18:00
wow, I just met immortaldamnx, and already they are sure to be banned. Oh well, love to say I' ll miss you, but I won' t.
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 29 May 05 4:56:29 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 11:21
Wow, your a ban-happy person. I havent done anything to get banned, other than pointing out how annoying and wrong Fathoms is/was/will always be.
mxpx182

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 13:37
Suggesting that you hope someone gets AIDS and dies is more than enough reason to be banned, and if you are going to say things like that you have absolutely no place here on these boards. If this hasn' t been brought to Adam' s attention yet, it certainly will be. I suggest that you either stop coming around these boards voluntarily, or you apologize to fathoms, and everybody else who was forced to fead your assanine post, publically, as you DO owe everybody an apology. I don' t know Fathoms in any way, but no matter how annoying you may find any poster to be nothing like this should ever be said, we have moderators for a reason, and they handle things much better than you do.
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 29 May 05 21:38:49 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 15:04

we have moderators for a reason

We finally got a moderator?
mxpx182

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 16:03
You got me there I guess Joe, but I guess i consider Adam the moderator although he hasn' t really been around much lately due to E3, but if there' s some iron fist justice to be handed out, Adam usually does it.
Joe Redifer

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 16:16
We could use a moderator. Someone who' s here a lot. You should apply, mxpx182.
Terry Bogard

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 16:42
Joe should become a moderator. We' d all log on the next day to find out that we' ve been banned for a week, lol..
mxpx182

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 16:59
Is that a comment on my complete, total, heart breaking, depressing lack of anything that resembles a social life joe? Hey, you' re just jealous cause I was chatting with hot babes all day online
I agree though, this forum is fairly popular, and it would be nice to have a couple of moderators here responsible for making sure only cool and awsome stuff gets discussed, and anything I hate doesn' t.
Joe Redifer

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 17:23
I am already moderator of two other forums where I BAN people for using the word " it" or other such inane things, just to keep them on their toes.
Terry Bogard

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 19:26
That' s it! Joe and Rikka for moderators!!

Joe will ban ya just based on lunar events, and rikka, oh boy, rikka is tough and incredibly vicious on the ban button! She' ll throw everyone' s name into a hat and then pick one from it to ban.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 22:29
sounds like me to a T terry. Think of how much fun that could be. I could also use darts... put up everyone' s name on the wall and throw darts at them.
Terry Bogard

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 22:47
lol, It' ll be like a lottery environment here every day with members logging on and never knowing whether they' re NEXT to go! Of course the lottery would definitely include Kikizo Staff as well.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 22:50
of course! It would be more fun than winning free games. People would be loggining in and posting all the time.
Terry Bogard

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 29, 2005 22:52
Hmm.. Must discuss this idea with the bossman himself, Adam!
Joe Redifer

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 30, 2005 03:39
Each week, the least impressive poster will be BANNED for the following week.
mxpx182

RE: If you could buy ONE next-gen system... - May 30, 2005 07:06
I like this, it' s like th relegation series some sports have for the crappiest 2 teams in the leauge!! I think It should be made public who the 2 are that are on the verge of being banned, and then we can all vote on who we think is cooler based on purely biased and prejudiced ideas!!!! This will help raise the community spirit around here!
Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 4 of 9, messages 61 to 80 of 178

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message