Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 KIKIZO' s PS3 Hands-On Report!
Change Page: << < ..11121314 | Showing page 14 of 14, messages 261 to 264 of 264
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: KIKIZO' s PS3 Hands-On Report! - Mar 02, 2006 01:36

And off course sony' s not gonna hit the market with hdtv-only ps3' s.

Where the hell did that come from?! Nobody said anything of the sort!! All you have to do is look at the back of the damn unit and you can see the ports they have in there.

Your HDTV will have to have HDMI, which is a big deal, ...AND it' s genuine. That' s what' s happening!

But, that' s on' y a problem if you want to play on a HDTV, ...otherwise your SDTV will do just fine.
Michael Star

• Total Posts : 23
RE: KIKIZO' s PS3 Hands-On Report! - Mar 02, 2006 03:08
You can be so tiring..... Do you ever have positive comment on anything at all?? Untill it' s there, nobody will know for sure...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: KIKIZO' s PS3 Hands-On Report! - Mar 02, 2006 03:36
Ofcourse i have positive things to say but the HDMI thing sucks. Do you have a HDTV?! Bacuse if you do and it doesn' t have HDMI then you' re screwed.

Just go read about it. It' s NOT speculation or rumour it' s official. Here' s the article...

http://gear.ign.com/articles/691/691408p2.aspx
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: KIKIZO' s PS3 Hands-On Report! - Mar 02, 2006 05:51
Dont worry about Majik, Michael he just needs a hug after he and quez' s post on 360 achievements got locked, the one which i uh... really hated... and um... didn' t repost under a new name to continue it because i didn' t think it was funny.

but moving back to the topic of hd, and the like. we all know the shizzle is gonna hit the space-heater pretty soon, it' s gonna be like beta tapes and VHS all over again, i' m gonna stick with my still very acceptable crt hi-def monitor for a while untill they come out with anything remotely looking like a standard plan for things. however, i' ll be getting a revolution so the hi def bit for that is completely out of the question, yay for simplicity!
Change Page: << < ..11121314 | Showing page 14 of 14, messages 261 to 264 of 264

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll