Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 63
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Sep 30, 2005 18:38
What about when you face other people joe dosent it get harder then?

Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Sep 30, 2005 20:10
#1 - Xbox Live is vastly overrated and I canceled my account because I hate it.

#2 - I rarely play with other individuals. I' m more of a single player guy.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Sep 30, 2005 21:14
In my view Tekken has always been a technically better fighting game than DOA. What is the big deal with the numbers after the game name? DOA is now at 4. What is his point? And, as for bitching about Namco coming up with spin-offs like DBD? Erm, hello? DOAX? I swear to god, I like Itagaki each time I meet him, he is fun to talk to, but he really needs to lay off the crack pipe from time to time.

Ah well at least he' s slagging off Tekken and not VF. That would really piss me off.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Sep 30, 2005 21:24
<-- imagining after Itagaki bad-mouths Virtua Fighter, Adam later conducts a video interview with him and uploads the edited version to the site, leaving out the deleted scene of him lunging at Itagaki at the end, lol..
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 1 Oct 05 5:26:41 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Sep 30, 2005 22:28

Ah well at least he' s slagging off Tekken and not VF. That would really piss me off.

Well he can' t really rip on Virtua Fighter, especially since the first Dead or Alive game ripped just about everything off from Virtua Fighter 2.
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 03:02
I' ve never liked complex fighting games as however much I try, I simply cannot play them. So I prefer more accessible games like the DOA and Soul Calibur series where I can pull off moves with relative ease, does this make me a bad person?
< Message edited by Auron -- 1 Oct 05 11:03:47 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 04:06
Yes, quite.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 06:33
Joe, I know you like to talk, but at this point you' re really this trolling the thread. If you hate DOA so much then stop posting in DOA threads. Because every time you show up you bring a very negative attitude and turn the thread sour.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 08:54
YO ADAM Actually Itagaki said that Doa is DEEPER than VF - They asked Yu Suzuki what he thinks about it and he just said " I don' t mind him saying that and I don' t really know DoA series that well" (not exact words) - I don' t have links but it was in Yu Suzuki' s interview.

Itagaki is Actually full of shit but I love Doa Series and Joe what does it mean " it' s short" ? It' s a fighting game u learn the moves and take on your friends it' s not for " single" gamers like you.

Doa made a few innovations like multi level arenas which are very cool and great enviroment interaction and TAG (that your beloved tekken tried to copy at some point) plus it made reversals so much fun.

Why make it complex when it' s fun as hell being simple?

I really liked Tekken 3 and after that ...I moved to Doa and SC on DC , and now SC 2 for deep system and DoA 3 for great style , much deeper than DoA2 system and cool characters.I really liked VF4 but didn' t get to toy with it enough and I will with VF5 since I know it' s the best of the best.

Ninja Gaiden is a cool game but with many flaws.

If he' s such a perfectionist , why didn' t he correct some issues effectively and just changed difficulty that noone complained about?(I mean noone asked for it to be even harder)

I' m affraid DoA4 doesn' t look like it will push the series anywhere new.
< Message edited by ]GaNgStA[ -- 1 Oct 05 16:57:18 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 09:35
Every game has it flaws,for me Ninja gaiden was the best action game i ever played,sure the camera could have been better,and they could have let you learned the game before meeting some of the first bosses,then to hear you are a loser if you think its to hard,when it was they who made it to hard in the start,ofc i can understand why,they wanted to let the player know that now we got you in this game,you have to be able to finish this now,its not gonna get easier and this is out game and not some other easy or normal game in terms of diffculty.
Now i finished NG in normal/hard and on hurricane pack 2.0 and love this game,its not hard as Itagaki said,its more about learning the enemies pattern,and stay away from them untill you got it.

Anyway i prefer and think Doa is better then Tekken and i also prefer NG over devil may cry etc.
But that is just my opinion not a " true fact" ofc.

I don' t care if doa 4 doesn' t push the serie so much as i want...all i demand is dead or alive with better graphic,and online capability.

Joe Redifer

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 13:00
Lotussun, this isn' t a DoA thread (though it' s starting to become one). Also, every time I show up I turn things sour? Thanks buddy, I love you, too! I will now ignore your post and continue.

Gangster, DoA is short because once you pick a character, you are watching the credits in less than 5 minutes, and there aren' t very many characters to choose from. Why does Itagaki insist of best 1 of 1 instead 2 out of 3? Are you trying to imply that fighting games are ONLY for multiple players? Why even bother with a single player mode, then? Why does everything that is unlocked REQUIRE single player mode to unlock it? Also, people who cannot be bothered to take the time to spell out the entire word " you" should not be listened to anyway. Good day!

PS - I probably will end up buying DoA 4 since I have all the rest of ' em. I have a right to criticize. If you disagree, then perhaps we should rename the place " Kikizo, where we say NOTHING BAD about anything in our forums" . Sounds dull, eh?
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 1 Oct 05 21:05:24 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 13:19

PS - I probably will end up buying DoA 4 since I have all the rest of ' em. I have a right to criticize. If you disagree, then perhaps we should rename the place " Kikizo, where we say NOTHING BAD about anything in our forums" . Sounds dull, eh?

Well,thats a problem with kikizo forum,that they have this " prize" so people doesn' t always say what they thinking.
Anyway joe redifier im a big noob at fighting games,but lets take some games over live >_< when doa 4 comes?.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 13:59
Joe it' s a forum so people give their opinions and YOU don' t really need to take it THAT personal.

Next time U point out that I can' t write " YOU" make sure U use words like " them" instead of " ' em "

The funny thing JOE is that U' re talking about " Story Mode " - not time attack , which is just as long as in any other game of that type (that doesn' t have that kind of story mode to begin with -eghTEKKENeghcoughcough).I usually play one or 2 characters in a fighting game to know the moves good and be able to fight my human opponents so I don' t care if you give me 40 characters of which I like 4.I' d rather have 10 with 4 or more that appeal to me and YES that' s DOA.

If U think fighting games are to be played like RPG' s on single then U don' t really get it (and yes SC2 is no exception).
I can spend a lot of time in DoA learning tactics and moves cuz then I' m fighting with friends and use it.Plus I think that survival here is great and makes me wanna repeat it.

U don' t like it - it' s cool Joe but U should get better arguments than " oh you say U and I don' t like you" cuz U' re waste of space here and take those precious KB when the site is loading.

:)

Quezacotl:
I love NG and agree that it' s a cool action title - I just said Itagaki is full of shit. (I' m actually playing NG BLACK NOW cuz I didn' t get to experience all the online content and it' s not really that much harder)
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 14:23
Actually fighting games are designed with both single player and multiple players in mind. If that wasn' t the case then you' d just be given one long ass training mode in which to train for your future battles against human opponents. I much prefer the single player experience and enjoy that aspect of fighting games more than playing with another human opponent. I' ve just never been much a fan of 2-player Co-op OR vs. games.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 14:49
And you call yourself Bogard?!?!

Yeah it' s true it is fun for a while but not as much as VS mode :)

Plus it actually is a training to unlock the stuff and shit , cuz you gain skillz.

But yeah I might have been wrong and single could be really fun to - just not as much as the real thing (VS) :)
QuezcatoL

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 14:54

And you call yourself Bogard?!?!

Yeah it' s true it is fun for a while but not as much as VS mode :)

Plus it actually is a training to unlock the stuff and shit , cuz you gain skillz.

But yeah I might have been wrong and single could be really fun to - just not as much as the real thing (VS) :)

I will/would kick your ass in doa4
]GaNgStA[

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 15:03
GRRRRRRRR

Watch out I' m also from EUROPE :)

oh and one more thing

YOU WISH PUSSY BOY!!! :)))))))))

Read it loud and remember well in the right order:

KO
GREAT
KO
GREATEST
GANGSTA WINS

QuezcatoL

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 15:04
Where you from?
I' m Swedish.
Joe Redifer

RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 16:04
You' re from Europe? I can only imagine you speaking in that Gangsta style with an English accent.

I' m sorry my arguments are weak, Gangster, but I am an inferior human being. I do not like DoA as much as you and me saying otherwise wrecks your world.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Itagaki most loved and hates games,hilarious. - Oct 01, 2005 21:25

Lotussun, this isn' t a DoA thread

Lets not play stupid......

Page 1:
" What old schools simple games has Itagaki given us? He didn' t do Tecmo Bowl and I don' t think he did the original Ninja Gaiden' s, either. Of course games like Dead or Alive (any of them) are simple and easy, over within 5 minutes and beatable by anyone over the age of 3 minutes old."

" I thought Tekken 5 was pretty ace. I actually had a lot of fun with it, a lot mroe fun than I;ve ever had with a DoA game, in fact. Tekken 4 was pretty good, as was Tekken 3 (nowhere in the same neighborhood as part 5, though). Tekken 1 and 2 made me ill."

Page2:
" At least Tekken 5 has a bunch of unlockable characters. And each character has their own intro and awesomely rendered ending. Dead or Alive has, what, 10 characters? I think stories in fighting games are stupid, but at least the CG in Tekken is worth watching because it is done so well. DoA' s CG is also done fairly well, but what was up with those giant head kids in Ultimate? Dead or Alive is far too easy, and you only have to win a single match. The game is beaten in LESS than 5 minutes, easily. If you like simple easy baby games you will like Dead or Alive."

" Boss Hogg - you' re right, everything is easier in DoA because it is an easy game, meant for the beginner."

Page 3:
" Well he can' t really rip on Virtua Fighter, especially since the first Dead or Alive game ripped just about everything off from Virtua Fighter 2."

This is a DOA thread because you made it a DOA thread.

Also, every time I show up I turn things sour?

Where are your positive DOA comments in this thread? Because I' m having a hard time finding them.

Thanks buddy, I love you, too! I will now ignore your post and continue.

Wow.... I assumed you were more mature than this. Guess not.

PS - I probably will end up buying DoA 4 since I have all the rest of ' em.

Yes, I can' t wait! Months and months of you bItching about a game you purposely bought awaits us. Yay.......

I have a right to criticize.

There' s a difference between criticizing and complaing. All you do is complain about DOA. Even when someone tries to speak positively of the game you' re there to bring them down. It' s OBVIOUS you dislike DOA and don' t care for the series. Yet whenever DOA (or Itagaki in general) is mentioned, you fly off the handle.

Correct me if I' m wrong, but did Itagaki step on your babies?

If you disagree, then perhaps we should rename the place " Kikizo, where we say NOTHING BAD about anything in our forums" . Sounds dull, eh?

Ah, the " oH noeSSs tHey' RE atTacKiNg mY rIGhts" argument.

Seen it done countless times. Often used to justify grown men whining like babies. Well, if that' s how you wish to be treated, then so be it.

Ignore me all you want. I take comfort knowing your opinion is definitely NOT worth reading anymore.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 63

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message