Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gears of War Vs PS3
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 4 of 8, messages 61 to 80 of 142
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 04:17

I' m sure this worries sony a little bit.
After all, nothing has gone right for sony, and i think once it' s console launches (with little games) people won' t want to sit one a $500 console with shit for games.

The xbox 360 will win this round.

Hell they did with the 360 not one dam game worth 60 bucks excet for graw thats nice
but really man for ms to launch the 360 with those games to me is lame

Secound how the hell can you release madden 2006 for the 360 and tear it up i mean completely tear it up 360 madden sucks its the worst madden in history

for me madden was a titile that they should have just waited on now well hell madden 2007 will be out for the ps3 at launch i say that because 07 comes out in augest so its should be ready come november it better be

whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 04:47

And you agree that Gears will be crucial to that " win" ?!

I think it' s one of the many reasons.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 04:55

Hell they did with the 360 not one dam game worth 60 bucks excet for graw thats nice
but really man for ms to launch the 360 with those games to me is lame

There are plenty of games " worth" 60$ there is Graw, there is Oblivion, Condenmed, Quake 4, Kameo, PGR 3, Prey, Tomb Raider, Hitman. Some might not agree with all, but there is value to all the titles, its simpy a matter of accepting the pricing for this gen!

But here you are, again, as always awaiting the second coming of christ with the PS3
mikayd2

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 05:04

But here you are, again, as always awaiting the second coming of christ with the PS3

lol man thats funny

There are plenty of games " worth" 60$ there is Graw, there is Oblivion, Condenmed, Quake 4, Kameo, PGR 3, Prey, Tomb Raider, Hitman. Some might not agree with all, but there is value to all the titles, its simpy a matter of accepting the pricing for this gen!

Ok maybe your right but i dont agree with those games at all to me they suck except graw. maybe i was a littile hard on em but i thought the 360 was gonna come with some heat. the price itsent the prob i bought an 360 for maddden and that my man

But i did here that oblivion is crazy so yeah i have been hard on em im sorry please forgive me .

dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 05:07
You thought oblivion, hitman and tomb raider legend ' ' sucked' ' this is why I don' t take you seriously sometimes...
Vx Chemical

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 05:09
thats why we dont take him serious at all!
mikayd2

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 05:18

You thought oblivion, hitman and tomb raider legend ' ' sucked' ' this is why I don' t take you seriously sometimes...

No my man i ment i think oblivion rocks and rolls Hit man cool and all but i just thought that most of the title' s suck as launch titles when the 360 was launched i though all man ms is gonna kill sony this time around but the dident well not yet any way but as my man said all those games hold value i am sorry i shouldent have been so hard on em .

but you have got to feel me on the madden and nba games man they really messed them up
dasher232

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 05:24
I don' t really get what you' re getting at.
mikayd2

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 05:34
ill try to break it down i think the games are cool but as an launch titile they are kind of weak . i was hopeing the 360 would bring out the heat and to me they did not thats all.

but they sure in hell trashed the sports games nba live and madden
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 05:38
Personally I am a 2k man myself... Live has good graphics, but is missing
serious gameplay!.

I recommend HD for everyone!!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 05:39

but you have got to feel me on the madden and nba games man they really messed them up

Absolutely.

The way i see it GRAW, CoD2, Oblivion, DoA4, Burnout Revenge, Kameo, Table Tennis, Battlefield 2, Prey, PGR3, FNR3, Condemned and Top Spin 2 all kick ass...

...Amped 3, Chromehounds, Hitman, Lord of the Rings, Moto GP 06, NFSMW and Tomb Raider Legend are all good but not really worth £50...

...and Blazing Angels, Far Cry, Full Auto, Gun, Madden NFL 06, NHL 2K, Over G Fighters, The Outfit, Perfect Dark Zero, King Kong, Quake 4, Ridge Racer 6, Rumble Roses XX, Tony Hawks AW and X-men all are retarded.

Between now and Christmas however the REAL 360 games will be hitting the shelves and along with games being bundled with systems for free and whatever else Microsoft announce/do (like say make online gaming free) Sony are going to have it hard, especially when they won' t be able to meet demand.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 05:59
Holy crap, I just realized I can block reading certain users posts! this could come in handy, lol.
mikayd2

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 07:09

The way i see it GRAW, CoD2, Oblivion, DoA4, Burnout Revenge, Kameo, Table Tennis, Battlefield 2, Prey, PGR3, FNR3, Condemned and Top Spin 2 all kick ass...

...Amped 3, Chromehounds, Hitman, Lord of the Rings, Moto GP 06, NFSMW and Tomb Raider Legend are all good but not really worth £50...

...and Blazing Angels, Far Cry, Full Auto, Gun, Madden NFL 06, NHL 2K, Over G Fighters, The Outfit, Perfect Dark Zero, King Kong, Quake 4, Ridge Racer 6, Rumble Roses XX, Tony Hawks AW and X-men all are retarded.

Majikdra6on I never Really agree with you but this time you hit it on the note

Much Props

Personally I am a 2k man myself... Live has good graphics, but is missing
serious gameplay!.

So true
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 4 Aug 06 23:10:14 >
dasher232

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 07:29

Holy crap, I just realized I can block reading certain users posts! this could come in handy

You should let me know how to do that lol...
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 4 Aug 06 23:29:48 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 07:40

and Blazing Angels, Far Cry, Full Auto, Gun, Madden NFL 06, NHL 2K, Over G Fighters, The Outfit, Perfect Dark Zero, King Kong, Quake 4

I dont see why Q4 is retarted, its a solid shooter, got decent hour. Framerate should have been better though!
Rampage99

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 08:26

ORIGINAL: dasher232

Holy crap, I just realized I can block reading certain users posts! this could come in handy

You should let me know how to do that lol...

See the dot at the end of the icons above a person' s avatar? Click tht on the person you don' t want to see and their posts are disreguarded and it wherever they post it just says the post was screened.
Rampage99

RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 08:28

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

and Blazing Angels, Far Cry, Full Auto, Gun, Madden NFL 06, NHL 2K, Over G Fighters, The Outfit, Perfect Dark Zero, King Kong, Quake 4

I dont see why Q4 is retarted, its a solid shooter, got decent hour. Framerate should have been better though!

I really enjoyed Quake 4. I really don' t see why people didn' t like it.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 08:37

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

I really enjoyed Quake 4. I really don' t see why people didn' t like it.

The port was sub-par but i didn' t like the game on PC either. As far as the 360 version if concerned, the engine is over 2 years old and was managed very well on Xbox. To have a port that has a dodgy framerate, murky textures and aliasing for £20 more than the PC version was what pissed me off.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 18:12

If anyone buys Gran Tourismo HD I' ll slap them. It' s the PS2 game in High Def...

It was only a demo for the show - the game will be made from scratch (but that demo was pretty fuckin terrible)

The hilarious thing about it is that some sites (with obvious Sony love) report that game was iincredibly sharp and had so much detail that they can' t wait , while guys from Sony clearly said it' s just a GT4 in 1080p (and it lacked some effects like dirt on off-road races)

Because Sony still isn' t producing PS3s and are still having problems...

that we don' t know - there were reports ,however, that it' s already in production (gameindustry.biz) - and those seemd real (sorry for lack of liks - I think most of you read it anyway)

GoW has been named the next Halo. It' s been center stage since its first showing. It' s won tons of E3 awards and pretty much every person that owns a 360 is waiting for it. I have friends that don' t onw a 360 that are planning on buying it just for Gears.

But halo2 came out when Xbox had a really big userbase

gow nice but its not my type of game i like to shott in the face point blank i dont want to hide around a wall and lay down cover fire

it' s a bit retarded to say things like that - who cares if you don' t like taking cover? many people do like it and if gameplay is as fun as rampage says - it' s going to be a killer app.(tetris is " repetitive" ,halo makes you shoot thing over and over again ,yet those games are awesome)

would be PS3 buyers who cant get their hands on one, might just buy 360 with GoW instead!

definitely (unless they are as " loyal" as mikayd2)

Still, Rampage is right in everything he says, he works for Kikizo y' know.

:)

Rampage , when is the world going to end?

No, yield is the term used to explain what percentage of CELL processors manufactured can actually be used. Sony has struggled to get to the standard 80+% yield and was stuck at around 40 or so for months and months.

this wasn' t exactly verified so it' s hard to base opinions on this (same with " ps3 being in production" ) - we just don' t know

Actuallyu I think Oblivion is the only game wroth 60$ lately - it gives you so many hours of gameplay...

PGR3,Tomb raider - those games should' ve been 50$.Saying that TR sucked isn' t really that ignorant - there was a lot to hate about this game (I really like it though) - same thing with hitman - some people just don' t like it.

I' m affraid it' s going to be a long fuckin post - sorry guys :)
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Gears of War Vs PS3 - Aug 05, 2006 18:53
Ridge Racer 6 = retarded?????????

I think that one of the most solid 360 titles..
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 4 of 8, messages 61 to 80 of 142

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message