Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Enchanted Arm
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 99
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 01, 2006 09:26
RPG is all about numbers winning fights,and creating/building a character.
Yes even OB is about numbers,even though you might not thinkj about it when you fighting as a mage/warrior.

So is Zelda a rpg?
Well,seeing how you can gather heart pieces and upgrade weapons its kind of is,but its more an action-rpg.

I' m sorry but...

Do we really want 50 hours of voices in the story campaign?

I think sometimes the music let us have the best moments.
I see other great thing with blu-ay,as having all the voices/languages on the same disc.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 1 Aug 06 1:27:50 >
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 01, 2006 09:48

Accch I detest it' s weird because it seems to work in every other language except english.

Isn' t Bart Simpson voiced by a woman ?
QuezcatoL

RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 01, 2006 09:53
Yes...
Dyack

• Total Posts : 61
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 01, 2006 10:18
Its a must buy as far as I' m concerned who cares about turn based. Games advanced past the need for turn based, but I' ve enjoyed turn based rpgs in the past mainly ff7 and so I don' t see the problem with enjoying another one.

To me ff7 is a game that never gets old. Its always an enjoyable experience.

Well getting all voices and languages on the same disc could potentially cause some problems. The extra voice acting you' d have to do it could drastically lengthen the process, but who knows for sure I' m sure devs could work out a way where its as little hassle as possible.
< Message edited by dyack -- 1 Aug 06 2:19:58 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 01, 2006 10:28
ofc.blue dragon is coming this winter in japan,but sometimes spring 2007 for europe.
So ofc translations takes alot longer time for dev.
good point Dyack.
Byakko

RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 01, 2006 11:05
It would be interesting to have both Japanese and English audio...plus multiple subtitles...like a DVD...

Actually, maybe the Blu-Ray games could have them, since Sony wants to push for region-free as well. You' d think with all that extra space, some subtitle text files and additional audio could fit...

Personally, I think I have the best of both worlds right here I prefer Japanese audio in Jap games, and can understand the game through the English subs
Dyack

• Total Posts : 61
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 01, 2006 11:12
Bishonen please don' t kid yourself this rpg may not be showing off the 360' s capabilities, but it looks far better than any rpg before it graphically.

Although they sort' ve take advantage of that fact and don' t do too much as far as production values go, but its a solid rpg and a great start for jrpgs on the 360.
Byakko

RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 01, 2006 11:20
I would beg to differ on the graphics thing. It' s not about how shiny/textured things are only, the entire aesthetic has to be brought in.

After playing the game, I still say it' s too...empty, with rather campy style. But sufficient.

Anyway, it can' t be said that if MS managed (I know it was impossible but a big IF here) to launch the 360 back when with Blue Dragon...even those over there in Japan may succumb to the urge of gettinga next-gen JRPG.

As it is, launching Blue Dragon so close to Sony (even w/o FFXIII as launch) would give the Japan market some hope of their fav JRPGs arriving on the PS3, while still whetting their appetite on the PS2.

Just a thought really. I don' t think any of the game journalists there could resist reviewing the ONLY next-gen JRPG even if it were on the 360, and since it' s most likely brilliant and very Japanese-friendly, it prolly would have been reviewed favourably, and the 360 could have sneaked into a couple of households.

*sigh* But that' s wishful thinking. I' m really rooting for MS to break in at least a little more into the Japanese market, but facing facts, they might as well give up (although the rest of the world appreciates the effort)
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 02, 2006 08:06

Bishonen please don' t kid yourself this rpg may not be showing off the 360' s capabilities, but it looks far better than any rpg before it graphically.

Enchantment Arm:

Final Fantasy XII:

...now go look up the word " nub eye test" .....
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 02, 2006 16:32
first link when you search for nub eye test

here
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 02, 2006 17:26
the funny thing is - you' ve actually searched for it :)

QuezcatoL

RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 03, 2006 03:03
Bisohon that is BS i can pull out a lot better looking Enchanted arm pics like these...

FF12?

Btw go watch the 720p in-game videos of EM and ciompare them to any FF12 videos,if you cant see a huge diffrence you better switch your glasses.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 2 Aug 06 19:04:28 >
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 03, 2006 07:18
FF12 looks like sh*t.
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 03, 2006 15:58
Sure does.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 03, 2006 21:33
...compared to what exactly?....

Bisohon that is BS i can pull out a lot better looking Enchanted arm pics like these...

....did anyone else notice how my pictures are the most recent images available for both Enchantment Arm and Final Fantasy XII?...

....and how that these images are the first you will see when you look in the their respective image galleries when you visit sites like IGN and 1UP?...

...did anyone else also notice how kikizo' s leading f*ck-wit fanboy spent the last 24 hours searching the entire net for oldest and worst FFXII pictures available?....

....i also really like how you can make out small details in his impressively large Enchantment Arm images...
Jessica Spencer

• Total Posts : 62
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 03, 2006 21:50
Heya Bishonen!!!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Enchanted Arm - Aug 03, 2006 21:55

ORIGINAL: Jessica Spencer

Heya Bishonen!!!

Are you his mother?!
Jessica Spencer

• Total Posts : 62