Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 school
Hayate

• Total Posts : 33
school - Dec 03, 2004 19:37
Do anyone like or dislike school (mayby some people pass school) and tell me about or you don' t need to tell me.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: school - Dec 04, 2004 13:43
Though I am not in school now, I used to attend (reluctantly) just to see my friends.

Otherwise, I would have tested for the equivalent , passed, and never turned back.

And I was pretty much a straight " A" student.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: school - Dec 04, 2004 18:43
This coming week is my last full week of college this semester. I cannot WAIT to get out of there. College isn' t as hard as some make it out to be. Having said that I cannot stand having to study so much, lol. I get a nice 2 month break before my next semester starts so I' m going to spend that time hanging out with friends and playing some old games that I haven' t had a chance to play in awhile.
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: school - Dec 04, 2004 20:22
I like and dislike school
Dislike:
Takes up my time.
Makes me wake up early.
Stupid things like fights.
Students waste teacher' s time.
Overload of homework.

Like:
Gain of education.
Something to do during boredom.
Friends.
Free breakfast and lunch.
Chance for scholarships.
I get money for good grades.

I advice you to not quit school (if that' s what was in your mind). Do you best cause if you don' t, you' re just wasting your time. Unless you' re the son of a billionaire, your future will depend on your attitude towards education.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: school - Dec 05, 2004 02:03
I managed to sneak my way thru school. I let teachers know I could get them A' s when I needed but often slacked off with friends. I then switched to another school where I could go as fast or as slow as I wanted. In that school I went for speed and wouldve graduated a year early but got stuck in a bad family situation.

I might go back later but I scored myself a job where I can do physical work (somin I like) have my own schedule (somthign else I like) and make biiiig money doing it (the best part of it). I never liked taking the path most traveled I preferred success my own damn way . I wouldnt recomend it tho cuz once false move and I could' ve been peoples food serving bitch for the rest of my life.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: school - Dec 05, 2004 02:27
I just finished my last week of university for this semester. I have one more term left and I am done. Graduating at the end of the year.
Just got my X-Ring yesterday (3rd most recognized ring in the world).

I' ll be taking a year off then maybe doing a masters degree
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: school - Dec 06, 2004 01:41
I hated school! I made it through Grade 12 though, but never even went to my graduation. I found it boring! Now I homeschool my kids and love it -- go figure!
RavenShadow

RE: school - Dec 10, 2004 01:59
1 Xmas exam down (Understanding the Earth)
4 more to go
Cognitive Psychology on Saturday night.....w.0.0....t..... I hate exams
yoshimitsu15

RE: school - Dec 10, 2004 02:35
I' ve got just plain old Psychology on Monday night. I finished up my exam paper for my english class so technically one exam is down. Monday I have two...sociology and psychology. Tuesday is a free day. Wednesday I have to take a math exam, and finally on Thursday I have my history exam. It' s not going to be too bad next week. The exams I' m a little worried about are psychology and math.
RavenShadow

RE: school - Dec 10, 2004 05:33
Bah! Math and Psych are easy

I after Cognition of Saturday I have Philosophy of Human Nature on Monday morning and Sensation & Perception Monday afternoon.

Then Abnormal Psychology on Thursday

Not TOO bad but I still hate exams haha
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: school - Dec 10, 2004 13:25
I finished my degree in microbiology 4 years ago, and though at the time I was happy to be finished school for a while, if it wasn' t for the burdens of society, and needing a job to get money (in other words if I was filthy rich) I' d go back to school in an instant. Lot' s of things I wish I would' ve gotten to learn about that I never got the chance to. Highschool however I DO NOT miss. It' s a good system for the age group, but already by grade 12, I think a lot of kids are done with the rigid schedules.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
- - Dec 10, 2004 18:53
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 07:33>
RavenShadow

RE: school - Dec 11, 2004 06:02
mxpx182 you have a degree in microbiology? What are you doing now? Grad school or out in the work force?
yoshimitsu15

RE: school - Dec 12, 2004 01:43
My mom asked me once if I would stay in college if we won the lottery. She was very surprised when I told her I wouldn' t. I would take my share of the money, and move to California. Get me a beach house and live the rest of my life just chilling with friends. I wouldn' t be going to school if I could get a good paying job.
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: school - Feb 20, 2005 13:55
Haha! me i like school, ur wait its the nail polish on my finger nails talking. me i hate school, but i know i need a good education to do what i want to do. so thats that.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: school - Feb 20, 2005 17:01
School is stupid. I hate it with every part of my body, even my little toe' s nail. It' s stupid and depressing. I go to get A' s to keep my parents happy. Seven hours of my life spent in hell, I hate it.
< Message edited by chickapoo88 -- 21 Feb 05 1:02:44 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: school - Feb 20, 2005 21:47

mxpx182 you have a degree in microbiology? What are you doing now? Grad school or out in the work force?

I' m in the work force right now doing veterinary microbiology. I get to teacha lab class to the vet students which is great fun. It doent' s hurt that of the 70 students, 63 are 25 year old women. Hey every jobs got to have it' s perks.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: school - Feb 20, 2005 21:48
It' s kinda funny, I HATED school when I had to attend, but after graduating and some years had passed I kinda missed it..
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: school - Feb 20, 2005 22:05
the course i am in right now is a two year course and i am 1 of 2 boys in the program. there is me, one other male and then 100 girls....some hot and some not, but life is still good.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll