Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for mxpx182

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 1394
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2007 04:41
Last Login: Feb 07, 2007 05:34

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for mxpx182

• First Name: Mat
  • Last Name: n/a
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Wii, one month later

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Ok, I' m looking to all the wii owners out there to give there impressions now that we' re one month in. I have both good and bad things, so here goes. 1. The control is truly awesome. I really think nearly all games are going to benefit from th

• My videogame fund just increased!! (and other good news)

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Got an email at work today that I' ll be getting a raise. An $18,000 dollar a year raise!!! And this is just out of the blue, never had a clue it was coming! I' d been discussing with my wife when I' d be able to affor a wii, looks like november 19th

• Splinter Cell Double Agent to Wii

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Rampage is happy. Now this is some big news if you ask me. And if those are wii screens, I no longer have any fears about wii games not looking nice enough.

• Even the devil loves the wii.....

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

The Devil that is EA is laying down the wii gauntlet. Hey, good news for me as I' m an SSX whore.

• Madden on REvolution ummmm I mean Wii

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

This is the news all Nintendo fans have been waiting to hear. Madden on Wii It doesn' t matter that it' s football, that' s not what I mean. What I mean is that 3rd parties are starting to