Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for bradley harper

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 172
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Mar 08, 2005 12:40
Last Login: Mar 08, 2005 12:34

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for bradley harper

• First Name: Tadakatsu
  • Last Name: harper
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: drawing

Recent Topics

• Huh? What was that?!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I was reading the article on the interview with Tomonobu Itagaki. that they were plannig to make a movie of Dead or Alive. is this true? oh Gosh...... I would like so much to see that movie. Oh yes, who is the one that goes to interviews to ask qu

• need help finding something

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Hey! does any one know any good site where i can build a home page? if you do please tell me. i could really use your help. thanks

• Board game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

hey hello. well i just wanted to introduce this site to you all so that hopefully you guys will get into it. www.kiseido.com this site is were you can go play against other human players at a game of Go. now i wont go into much detail this site should te

• hey. i need help for doau 2

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hey. is it possiable to get hayate in doau 2? iv seen some cheats on the internet on how to get hayate for doau, but i think they were crappy lies to get attention from people. any help will be greatley appreciated.

• Who' s from Canada? post here!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Me im from Canada Ontario yep. im canadian, if your Canadian please set a post about whut you like about Canada. But still if your not then tell me at least would you like to move here. please silence. Ohhhh Canada, we stand on gaurd for thee, I lov