Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for RavenShadow

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 680
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jan 05, 2005 19:56
Last Login: Mar 05, 2005 14:13

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for RavenShadow

• First Name: Joseph
  • Last Name: Chisholm
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• NHL 2005...ESPN 2K5...2004?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Well I have a MVP Baseball 2004 and think it is pretty fun BUT I would like something that is a little bit more exciting/fast paced so I was thinking of getting a hockey game. I looked into NHL 2005 and it seems as though the game was rushed and the bi

• Design me an icon?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I' m trying to come up with something like an icon or stamp that I can input on pictures that I' ve made or taken Like a little copyright type thingy but more just like my signature Something with the RavenShadow name with preferably like a raven

• Spike TV Video Game Awards 2004

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Watched this tonight and was pretty disappointed Not so much because of which game received which award but because the event itself was crap It was more like a Rap concert filled with weak chessy game " bits" No presenting seemed to know why they

• Looking for someone to draw something for me

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I can' t get into it now because I am running a little late for class. Looking for someone to just draw a cartoony-ish picture for me. I' ll give more details when I get home in a couple of hours. If someone is willing (and is good at drawing) i

• Getting a new game

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

So... I' m getting a new game, anyone I want and I am having trouble deciding. Any suggestions? So far I am trying to decide between: MGS3, GTA SA, Phantom Brave, Star Ocean 3, and DBZ Budokai 3 (new one looks real good). Game is only for the PS2