Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Chickapoo88

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 187
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2008 14:02
Last Login: Jun 20, 2008 13:03

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Chickapoo88

" I work all night, I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay."
  • First Name: Jessica
  • Last Name: n/a
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Worst movie you have ever seen

in EVERYTHING ELSE

This is a hard catergory for my to pick for but I' ll just say a few of the movies that I hated: 1) The Village 2) Lost Souls 3) Fargo (we do not talk like that!) 4) Bringing Down the House 5) Hoosers (yuck)

• Time to Be Part of the Movie Making Experience

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Okay guys, I think this is pretty intresting. You get to be a producer of this film and you get to make the decisions of the film and everything. You vote and take part. If you are intrested in helping with the movie go here and learn more about what

• Nervous Nelly

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Aaaa! I am so nervous. I have a doctor' s appointment tomorrow. Oh, I think I' m going to be sick from worrying. I hope nothing is seriously wrong with me. Wish me luck. *Fingers crossed*

• *Sigh*

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I am lost! I don' t know what I am supposed to do. My Xbox is gone, it' s gone forever. All those games are mocking me downstairs, laughing about how I can' t play them, the bastards. Okay actually the whole story is that my Xbox sucked! It wa

• Music of the moment?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

What music are you listening to right now? Right now I have the lovely " All Out of Love" by Air Supply playing through the speakers of my laptop, my grandma got me listening to them.