Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage?
MuteCity

• Total Posts : 159
What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 11, 2004 20:14
Seems nintendo is going to be giving fans what they have been screaming for. The footage looked pretty damn awesome in my opinion. Blades will bleed.
CapnCrunch311

• Total Posts : 285
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 11, 2004 21:29
I' m not a Zelda fan... but I though it looked pretty good.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 11, 2004 23:09
This is how Zelda should be done. Looks so much more awsome!
HydroGen

• Total Posts : 52
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 12, 2004 03:59
My favourite part is the Conan music.
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 12, 2004 05:24
Hell ye thats the way it needs to be.It looked SWEEEEEEEET.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 19, 2004 04:22
Still cryin' a tear brother. Still cryin' a tear.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 19, 2004 15:29
Looks pretty good. I haven' t been a fan of Zelda since A Link to the Past, and always considered OoT, Majora' s Mask, and WW to be extremely overrated. But that' s just me.
The Legend of Will Federman

• Total Posts : 12
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 19, 2004 16:37
I hate to say it, but at the pre-E3 Nintendo press conference, the mature Zelda footage got a longer standing ovation than Muhammad Ali at Microsoft' s conference the night before.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 19, 2004 16:54

I hate to say it, but at the pre-E3 Nintendo press conference, the mature Zelda footage got a longer standing ovation than Muhammad Ali at Microsoft' s conference the night before.

I don' t want to sound cold but I see absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. Actually that' s the way it SHOULD be. E3 is a place for gamers and Zelda has quite a rich history in the gaming industry. Muhammad Ali doesn' t.

While a legend in the boxing world, he doesn' t hold that same pedigree in the gaming world and will always get outclassed by Link in that realm.

NOW, had boxing fans at an HBO or PPV fight cheered louder for Zelda than they did Ali then I would find that Very strange ;)
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 19, 2004 20:08
Ive bought 3 zelda games, and wasnt really satisfyed with any of them. I couldn' t get into the game, I don' t know why. I get into game like Shenmue, but not zelda. The old ones were pretty good, but I never got into the newer ones.
Draska02

• Total Posts : 8
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 19, 2004 21:57
Now THAT was the Link we' ve always wanted, heck, if that would have been the Link for Wind Waker, I' m sure Gamecube would have been much more popular. Anyone know where I can find the clip for that? I only saw the screens.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 20, 2004 05:27
AWESOME! I amy play another zelda game afterall (haven' t touched it since the second one - Adventures of Link i think it was, ah grand old NES)
CloudVII

• Total Posts : 1
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 28, 2004 17:34
All i have to say is that it is about time them made link a adult in this game. i was very mad when i played windwaker and saw how they turned him into a little girl.
MartyC

• Total Posts : 22
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - May 28, 2004 18:28
thought the new zelda could be a new direction for nintendo. hope they do this type of game on the next console
Motzzarelacheeze

• Total Posts : 17
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - Jun 03, 2004 23:38
Big zelda fan I loved the new footage it looked totaly awsome!
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - Jun 14, 2004 01:58
I was never really a zelda fan, but I picked up Ocrania(sp?) of Time during the N64 days. I thought it was great, but I haven' t played a zelda since. This new one looks great, but until I get this gamecube fixed I doubt I' ll even get to play it
SoulOfXion

• Total Posts : 21
RE: What did everyone think of the first " Mature" Zelda footage? - Jun 14, 2004 22:42
KICK FU*&^(* @$$, all i said :P

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message