Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for MartyC

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 22
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2004 18:01
Last Login: Sep 25, 2004 15:32

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for MartyC

• First Name: Marty
  • Last Name: cunliffe
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• WHERE ARE THE FEET?!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Has anyone noticed that in first person shooters, even the polished doom3, the character you control never has legs or feet?? Why is this? It can' t be that hard to put some legs or feet on can it??? I wish they would just think of the basics...

• Which will you buy? Doom3 Or Half life 2?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I think that these 2 games are gonna be amazing, however... if you had to choose one, which one would it be? At the moment i am more for doom3

• Conkers

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Don' t you think its a little cold hearted for rare to give nintendo 2 gr8 games like conker and perfect dark, but then just hand em out to Xbox owners?? (I own a gamecube, but am now more into online pc gaming. This is just something i think is an issue

• JOINT OPERATIONS!!!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

WOW! I got Joint operations the other day, and want to know what people think of it? If your PC will play it, i highly recommend it...

• Macs

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hello, i just wanna know whether you can play games on apple macs. Games like unreal etc etc