Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Russian Mobster

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 357
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2005 19:08
Last Login: Dec 15, 2005 12:55

Contact Information

MSN: russian_mobster@hotmail.com
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: Russian Agent s
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Russian Mobster

• First Name: sergey
  • Last Name: n/a
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: XBOX LIVE

Recent Topics

• Nintendo Revolution Revealed with video.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Well there is a video of Nintendo Revolution on the internet,I have it and i uploaded it to my ftp server but it doesnt want to work. Pretty nice idea of Virtual reality but still kinda GAY.

• 2 Days To Vegas (XBOX360)

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

2 Days to Vegas is a story driven 3rd person action-adventure game. This contemporary gangster title features car chases, shootouts and unexpected twists to keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the game. The action is set in several major cities

• Holiday 2004 OXM

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Did any of you get the demo with Forza and conker?? If yes what did u think of conker??? My impressions on the game are i cant wait till it comes out.The game looks and playes amazingly and it reminds me of the good ol N64 days. As for For

• Resident Evil Apocalypse

in EVERYTHING ELSE

So did anyone see Resident Evil 2 yet???? I watched it yesterday and let me say this is THE BEST ZOMBIE MOVIE ever. The action was crazzy the special effects were awesome the story was great the acting was great.Cant wait for RE3. There

• Kaena:The Prophecy

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Has anyone seen this movie??? If yes what did u think of it??? Its a CGI movie that just came out on DVD. Sony Pictures released it. Website: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/kaenatheprophecy/