Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for konrad

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 431
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2005 13:09
Last Login: Feb 25, 2005 12:58

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: skatekms
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for konrad

• First Name: konrad
  • Last Name: Sieber
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: skateboarding, friends, mountain biking, movies

Recent Topics

• Summer Time

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Ah yes, finally the summer time. What games are you guys playing? Its time for me to do catch up with my games. The next games i' m getting aren' t for a while. So I' m getting back into some of my old games that I never beat. I went back to final fantas

• Baten Kaitos

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_batenkaitos_e3_2k4.aspx Wow, new trailer, looks amazing. Really pushing the power of the gamecube! I don' t know anything about the game, but it looks pretty cool. Does anyone know anything about this game?

• ultima online

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I saw that Ultima Online 7th Anniversary Edition was coming out on 6/21. It adds a lot of new features such as: " The Ultima Online 7th Anniversary Edition gives players the complete Ultima Online, with all the expansion packs enabled, and a bounty

• Full Spectrum Warrior

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Is this game as good as some reviews make it out to be? There seems to be lots of mixed results, has anyone here played it yet and if so is it good/enjoyable? I am going to get a new game today, but I dont know what I want to ge

• Conker live and reloaded

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Heres a new trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_conker_lnr_e3_2k4.aspx That looks pretty cool, but tedies? Sounds rather corny. But the one on N64 was good, i think this one will (hopefully) be good too. Your thoughts/input?