Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for PS2Poodoo

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 273
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 22:57
Last Login: Aug 19, 2005 22:56

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for PS2Poodoo

• First Name: John
  • Last Name: Hill
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Killzone Beta Testers

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Did any of you get chosen to beta test Killzone, and upcoming FPS title for PS2? I got picked, and am very excited to get my beta kit. I really cannot wait to play it. If any of you got picked for beta, I' ll see you there. I' ll probably be usi

• Dark Cloud 2

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Who is playing/ has played Dark Cloud 2? Impressions? I bought it yesterday, and immediately realized it was going to be a different game than I' ve ever played atleast. I' m only about 5 hours into it right now, but I can see that there is a lot

• what up kikizo peeps

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Hey, I' m a noob here This seems to be a tight ass site. I only found out about it thru the killzone vids, and I learned that there is tons of good shit on here. Not only that, but it doesn' t seem to be a bunch of little kids. Just sayin hi, cal

• Socom II, anyone?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I didn' t find any threads about Socom on here, so I figured most of you don' t play. But, if you do, what is your name? I am playing on GenitalFungus now, so if you see me around, say what' s up and maybe I' ll let you get in a few shots before ta