Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented?
Change Page: << < ..41424344454647 > | Showing page 43 of 47, messages 841 to 860 of 925
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Apr 24, 2008 08:51
Dan in real life DVD
Funny stuff
The DVD got a lot of extras
Audio commentary,
Deleted scenes,
Gag real outakes

Worth a look at.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Apr 24, 2008 09:27
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

F*cking awesome movie.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Apr 27, 2008 10:00
Blood Rayne. It was on tv. Possibly the worst movie i' ve ever seen. I actually felt bad for hte actors in it. They had such horrible lines. Uwe Boll needs to die.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Apr 28, 2008 01:25
Loco I guess you haven' t seen the " Ninth Gate" .
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Apr 28, 2008 06:32
Reign Over Me. It has Adam Sandler in it, which automatically makes it worth watching, but its not one of his best performances. Its about a guy who' s family died during one of the 9/11 attacks which makes him insane, and he meets up with his college roommate.
the_shadowwolf

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 02, 2008 09:08
Speaking of Adam Sandler i saw Billy Madison and had a few good laughs.
Found some of the clips on you tube , you should check it out for a good laugh.

Whats High School like
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T3YRLiKk9zg

Strip
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W5bVV47PNT0

The one clip i didn' t get is when studying Spanish his worker read a passage, and Billy (Adam) tells him slower, the guy reads it the same fast pace...and he said OHhh and shakes his head. Funny stuff

Check this out a 300 for Billy Masison
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UI-5YSG6dyA
Rampage99

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 02, 2008 13:27
The new Harold and Kumar movie. Hilarious.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 03, 2008 06:08
Iron Man is F*CKING SWEEEEET!

Oh, yeah, Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay! Excellent!

Tell me, Rampage, did you laugh as hard as I did at the George W. scene?
Rampage99

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 03, 2008 06:15
I loved that they made George W a likable character! " Mitusbishi-wan" ... f*cking classic! In fact I like that they tried to make all stereotypes likable. Like the KKK who just wanted to have a cook out eating s' mores, the guys playing basketball (dude, when they busted out the tire iron and you realized what it was for... incredible), and the redneck and his living conditions. They showed the good in all the different stereotypes and pointed out how much of an asshole the one FBI guy was that believed in all the stereotypes. Even though it was bust your gut laughing humor it was very intelligent.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 03, 2008 09:33
I' m going to see it tomorrow. I can' t wait!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 03, 2008 12:34
I AMMMM IIIIRON MANNN
Rampage99

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 03, 2008 13:57
IRON MAN

Holy sh*t! Best Marvel movie PERIOD. In fact, best comic book movie PERIOD. Best movie of the year thus far? Yeah, I can go with that too.

PERIOD.
Agent Ghost

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 04, 2008 12:50
I just saw Iron Man. I have to agree with Rampage, by far the best Marvel movie to date. This is coming from the guy who 15 years ago used to get up early every Saturday morning to watch four cartoon shows; X-Men, Spiderman, Fantastic Four and Iron Man. The other ones are impressive in some ways but disappointing largely due to poor acting or shitty dialogue. Iron Man does not have those problems.

Iron Man has the best action, best acting, and most faithful rendition to the original material, I would say the best special effects as well at least in terms of realism. They ***ing nailed Stark perfectly. A sarcastic genius.

I can' t ***ing wait for the sequal where Warmachine will be fighting along Iron Man' s side.

I haven' t seen Rambo, so I can' t say for sure that it' s the best movie of the year so far but it' s pretty damn close. I want to see it again.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 4 May 08 4:52:07 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 04, 2008 14:05
I just watched IRON MAN.

The movie is good but it doesn' t seem to be more than a slightly above average comic book flick. Why this thing has so much hype is beyond me. The review in my local paper was gushing on Robert Downey Jr' s acting so much that you' d think they wanted him nominated for an Academy Awardâ„¢ for Best Actor EVER. He was decent, not bad and did the role well, but plenty of people could have pulled off that role even better. Not that there was really too much to the role to begin with. Anyway the movie was, overall, a tad bit better than Ghost Rider. Perhaps all of the reviewers were paid to write up such amazingly good reviews because I just don' t understand what was so friggin' great about it.

And I just knew that the Iron Man song was going to be in the credits. You couldn' t see that coming from light years away or anything. I remember when I was 6 and actually used to like that song.

I have spoken. And so it is written. And so it is.

Agent Ghost

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 04, 2008 18:22
Did you guys watch the bonus scene after the credits? No? Here it is.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=QGgLZFdINpg&fmt=18
Chee Saw

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 05, 2008 02:31

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Did you guys watch the bonus scene after the credits? No? Here it is.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=QGgLZFdINpg&fmt=18

I always watch til after the credits, unless I' m in a hurry to leave (which is rare).

I also hear there' s gonna be a special appearance in the Hulk movie, but I don' t want to spoil it for anyone!
Agent Ghost

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 05, 2008 02:48
I wanted to watch the credits but the ***tards at my theater turned on the lights too early.

I also hear there' s gonna be a special appearance in the Hulk movie, but I don' t want to spoil it for anyone!

I' m not surprised. There was a famous battle between Hulk and Iron Man.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 4 May 08 18:54:40 >
the_shadowwolf

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 05, 2008 12:45

I haven' t seen Rambo, so I can' t say for sure that it' s the best movie of the year

John Rambo is sh!t

Sly decided to take a good series and throw it away. Take away the blood, gore, swearing...and the movie is nothing. Worst movie for this year. Okay, probably not the worst movie but a shoe in for second place.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 05, 2008 13:33
I thought the Iron Man movie was the best Marvel movie so far. I haven' t seen a Marvel movie I didn' t like, but I pretty much never like the character they pick to play the hero. I despise Nicholas Cage, but I did like Ghost Rider, and I think they could have found someone better than Toby McGuire for Spiderman. I thought Robert Downey did an excellent job for his character. Overall I give it a 9/10.
Chee Saw

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - May 05, 2008 16:07

ORIGINAL: the_shadowwolf

I haven' t seen Rambo, so I can' t say for sure that it' s the best movie of the year

John Rambo is sh!t

Sly decided to take a good series and throw it away. Take away the blood, gore, swearing...and the movie is nothing. Worst movie for this year. Okay, probably not the worst movie but a shoe in for second place.

Okay, did we see different movies or what?! The last Rambo was violent and bloody as hell! He ripped someone' s throat out WITH HIS BARE HANDS! People being blown apart by land mines! Disembowelment! Let' s not even talk about the heavy machine gun!
Change Page: << < ..41424344454647 > | Showing page 43 of 47, messages 841 to 860 of 925

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll