Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 EU Launch
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 8 of 14, messages 141 to 160 of 271
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 06:21

ORIGINAL: canadagamer

Sorry for mis quoting you Nitro.

Apples/pears, same thing

You can compare the quality, but not the quantity. I don' t care what anyone says, but it makes a big difference to developers if a system is already being sold compared to one that isn' t due out for some period of time.

Yes, quality, not quantity. PS3 games are being purposefully held back because of the limited install base. Happens with every launch. But you can certainly compare the quality of the games, or at least compare them on a technical level, ...even if it is a bit wishy washy and 360 will peak before PS3 because of development ease.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 06:23
It doesn' t matter about how well a console is selling. Take a look at the Wii, it' s a perfect example. What matters to devs is the ease of which they can program for a console. We all know that the 360 is much easier for them to develop for.

The good thing with Sony is the new kits they are sending out to devs. In the near future we will be able to see what the PS3 can really do, and even then I really don' t think there is going to be a huge identifiable difference between the 360 and PS3.

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 07:23
Eddie you retard I mention games coming this year,exclusive to xbox360.
I could mention so many more xbox360 games coming later or also for xbox360+pc.

ps3 gonna lose the quality war.

Plz mention more games such as Africa,so I can laugh more irl.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 14 Mar 07 23:23:39 >
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 08:03

ps3 gonna lose the quality war.

That is a ridiculous statement to make, plain and simple.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 09:07

Why?
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 09:25
Motorstorm sux.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 09:51

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

Motorstorm sux.

Shouldn' t you change your name to ' Angry Man' ?
Nothing seems to satisfy you.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 10:33

quote:

Why?

Who is to say what has the most " quality" games. People have already listed off the great games ps3 has coming, and same goes for the 360. Both have great looking titles on the way, and I wouldn' t say either has the advantage for " quality" games.

Claiming things that are years from being proven only makes you look like an idiot; analysts for example. Or..........George W. and Colin Powell.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 22:12
Bush had the same information as the british,russiand and the egypts had when he went to war.

If Saddam did have the weapons and he never invaded them and later found them there and being used on USA soild by terrorist and had this information as he had he would have been taken as a idiot.
Also Saddam hidden biochemical weapons before from UN,that' s why he never letted them in again until USA forced them,ofc as in the hidden cameras we seen Saddam had people sneaking in their hotels room and leading them to places they wanted,and not UN to go to.
It was just retarded,and Saddam can fuck himself.
He invaded Kuwait and Iran for oil,and now people get angry for bush for invading a pshyco he did the same for oil in the first place.
Saddam never got an trail for being an evil dictator and invader until recentrly.

With that said USA probably gonna leach of the oil at Iraq now,fuck Gangsta and you.

So he had no choice,however the man is clearly not a good speaker,he is an avg joe who get nervous when talking to crowds and making a fool out of himself then,but clearly he isnt " dumb" .

The list of ps3 games was horrible.

FF13+MGS4 isn' t close to what 360 has to offer at all.
Also,this is just the start,soon sony will lose Konami to MS also.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 15 Mar 07 14:15:40 >
Nitro

RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 15, 2007 22:40
Please, don' t anybody stoop to his level.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 16, 2007 06:42
I won' t, I just enjoy making points. But then again, I do try to avoid making racial slurs about the Chineese, so one would suppose my work is done for me.

Also Saddam hidden biochemical weapons before from UN,that' s why he never letted them in again until USA forced them,ofc as in the hidden cameras we seen Saddam had people sneaking in their hotels room and leading them to places they wanted,and not UN to go to.
Okay Quez, so you work for the Swedish Special Forces... glad I know where to go for reliable military intelligence.

Plz mention more games such as Africa,so I can laugh more irl.

So it doesn' t have guns? Is that a major issue? As far as I know, you (like the rest of the world) don' t even know what it' s about.

Eddie you retard I mention games coming this year,exclusive to xbox360.
I could mention so many more xbox360 games coming later or also for xbox360+pc.
I mentioned games exclusive to PS3, coming out in it' s lifespan. A system doesn' t die if it doesn' t get 100 great games in the first year. The DS is a prime example.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 16, 2007 06:45

Bush had the same information as the british,russiand and the egypts had when he went to war.

Bush new everything about the war, because he' s the one responsible. He had people fly into the towers so he could declare war to get oil from turkey and then claim that theres a gas shortage so america has to pay even more for gas.
Nitro

RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 16, 2007 07:00
How does Quez' s mind work? It must sound like static or something... ...white noise maybe. Thank goodness there are smart, perceptive people like you here Eddie. I think i' m going to post like this for the next week and see if anybody else catches on. Hahaha, i' m still curious as to how you clocked it 8/
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 16, 2007 21:36
you guys are crazy. if you want to have conspiracy theories there are plenty of other sites for that.

Here we have conspiracy theories about games and such. Thats the whole point of thi place.

By the way, Mario is out to get me.
Nitro

RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 16, 2007 22:01
(p) ► (p) + (K) (P) ► ↓ ← → (P)

Less than 7 days!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 16, 2007 22:14
This time Next week. Hopefully I will have my ps3.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 17, 2007 03:41

How does Quez' s mind work? It must sound like static or something... ...white noise maybe.
I' ve got it.

Thank goodness there are smart, perceptive people like you here Eddie.
Well gorsh! I did get me my edjumucation, & I' m cunsiderin' gradutatin' after the crop season even!

I think i' m going to post like this for the next week and see if anybody else catches on. Hahaha, i' m still curious as to how you clocked it 8/
I closed my eyes, rubbed my tummy & believed.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 17 Mar 07 1:07:06 >
mastachefbkw

RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 17, 2007 04:29

Shouldn' t you change your name to ' Angry Man' ?
Nothing seems to satisfy you.

The only thing that satisfies him is gay sex
Nitro

RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 17, 2007 06:07

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

How does Quez' s mind work? It must sound like static or something... ...white noise maybe.
Got it.

Thank goodness there are smart, perceptive people like you here Eddie.
Well gorsh! I did get me my edjumucation, & I' m cunsiderin' gradutatin' after the crop season even!

I think i' m going to post like this for the next week and see if anybody else catches on. Hahaha, i' m still curious as to how you clocked it 8/
I closed my eyes, rubbed my tummy & believed.

See this is why i love it here. There' s no other forum like this anywhere on the intertubes!
mastachefbkw

RE: PS3 EU Launch - Mar 17, 2007 11:46

See this is why i love it here. There' s no other forum like this anywhere on the intertubes!

I love it, because theres only like 20 or so regular posters which makes it easier to know and understand each other unlike gamespot, ign, etc. where all you do is say your opinion and then 20 people agree and 20 people disagree, without really even making a valid statement
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 8 of 14, messages 141 to 160 of 271

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll