Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Nights
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 95
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Nights - Jul 11, 2007 00:50
Offical Trailer

Certainly going the Right Direction, IF the controls and camera are right, i feel im gonna love this game.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 00:57
Looks sweet...
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 07:29
It sure does Nitro!

WTF? No love from anyone else?

Don' t you like proper Games?

Seriously.

This is what Gaming is all about, Using creative flare and dreamy worlds to capture the imagination of the player. Flying is the ultimate dream and Nights did this beautifully! This is looking to capture the feeling of flying even better!

The most inspiring Game clip ive seen in a long, long time!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPjSAzSEAC8

Welcome Back Sonic Team!

< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 10 Jul 07 23:50:45 >
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 07:46
On the subject of Sonic Team: Sonic Rush Adventure Gameplay Looks great.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 08:03
Looks brilliant!!!! I just hope the camera is decent. The Wii NEEDS this.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 08:03
If this gets good reviews i' ll get it, my games library for the Wii has not expanded for over a month now. I need something to tide me over until the big 3 arrive later this year.
Duffman

RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 08:07

my games library for the Wii has not expanded for over a month now.

The only Wii game I bought since I got the Wii at launch is Wario Ware, I got Twilight Princess at launch. I won' t get another Wii title untill Super Paper Mario comes out here in September.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 08:09
Even though I am a die-hard Saturn lover, I never really " got" Nights. I own it, but it' s just not a game I can get into. Still, I' d rather have Nights than another Sonic Rush. Sonic needs to go away permanently. I don' t care if his games are bad or good, I' m sick of him.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 08:17
A little Ot but Joe we all know your one to write off games of today but what new games are you intrested in? anything at e3 you looking forward too?
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 08:47
What country you in Duffman, Us Aussies usually get everything last.

BTW i got Warioware too but wasn' t what i expected. Its fun for a while but it was too crazy for my liking.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 17:35
I' m quite intrigued by this and Dewy' s Adventure simply because they remind me of the joys of the N64/Playstation/Dreamcast era. Considering that is and was my favourite generation, that is most certainly a good thing.
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 19:59

I' m quite intrigued by this and Dewy' s Adventure simply because they remind me of the joys of the N64/Playstation/Dreamcast era. Considering that is and was my favourite generation, that is most certainly a good thing.

Though technically the Dreamcast isn' t from that generation but the same as Gamecube and Xbox. Dreamcast started the 128-bit generation as it was called commonly. It just came much earlier than the others which probably was part of its early downfall. Or maybe you just meant " a certain time period" with era. In that case, ignore what I wrote, hehe.
Otherwise I agree. Seeing this NiGHTS stuff reminded me also of that type of games. I noticed the " kids nowadays" are quite quick to look down upon it though. It doesn' t feature excessive violence of course. Not saying that I don' t enjoy such games :P
< Message edited by ys -- 11 Jul 07 12:00:20 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Nights - Jul 11, 2007 23:56

Even though I am a die-hard Saturn lover, I never really " got" Nights. I own it, but it' s just not a game I can get into. Still, I' d rather have Nights than another Sonic Rush. Sonic needs to go away permanently. I don' t care if his games are bad or good, I' m sick of him.

Well I' m glad to see I wasn' t the only bigtime Sega fan who wasn' t as in love with NiGHTS as all of the other fans who constantly wanked off to the thought of NiGHTS and a possible sequel .. Did I enjoy NiGHTS and Christmas NiGHTS, yes I did. Would it be in my top 30 games of all time, no it wouldn' t.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Nights - Jul 12, 2007 02:51
Pff, you didn' t like the first Shenmue, you should be temporarily banned until you learn why it was so good!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Nights - Jul 12, 2007 03:03

Pff, you didn' t like the first Shenmue, you should be temporarily banned until you learn why it was so good!

I never said I didn' t like the original Shenmue , I simply said that it wasn' t the end all-be all that many seem to think it is.
My initial impression of Shenmue wasn' t that great (I still think the controls need to be tweaked), but things got a lot better after investing a lot more time into the game. So simply put, my first hour or two into the game was easily a forgettable experience. As a matter of fact, I spent most of the time in the early goings in the arcade just replaying Space Harrier since that was WAY more fun
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 11 Jul 07 19:06:31 >
Duffman

RE: Nights - Jul 12, 2007 20:58

What country you in Duffman, Us Aussies usually get everything last.

Ireland. We are PAL also so we have to wait for everything as well.[:' (]
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Nights - Jul 13, 2007 01:55

Otherwise I agree. Seeing this NiGHTS stuff reminded me also of that type of games. I noticed the " kids nowadays" are quite quick to look down upon it though. It doesn' t feature excessive violence of course. Not saying that I don' t enjoy such games :P

A game as NiGHTS isn' t cool in their eyes. Give those idiots the first NiGHTS and let them play it for a while and then give them a crappy 50 cent game...sadly enough we all know what they are going to like.

I find it a problem in the newer younger gamers. There games have to look amazing have blood over the screen all the time just so they can say to their friend look at me how cool I am for playing games like this. While many of the games they play just suck and don' t bring anything new in the form of a gaming experience.

NiGHTS was something completely new and it was creative. But it seems that many these days don' t care about original products and new gaming experiences anymore. As long as they have their graphics they are ok with it.

As for the new NiGHTS I' m really looking forward to this game. It can be a huge hit for SEGA although I doubt it since Sonic Team USA is working and those are the guys who forced crap like Shadow the Hedgehog down our throats.

And another thing that worries me is that the game is only at 50% (at least that' s what I read on another forum) if that is true then I fear for this game cause it only has a few more months left till release.

Sonic Team USA making it and only at 50% a few months before release. I would love this game to be a hit but with news as this I' m staying rather sceptical.
< Message edited by demonoroth -- 12 Jul 07 17:56:36 >
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Nights - Jul 13, 2007 17:57

A game as NiGHTS isn' t cool in their eyes. Give those idiots the first NiGHTS and let them play it for a while and then give them a crappy 50 cent game...sadly enough we all know what they are going to like.

I find it a problem in the newer younger gamers. There games have to look amazing have blood over the screen all the time just so they can say to their friend look at me how cool I am for playing games like this. While many of the games they play just suck and don' t bring anything new in the form of a gaming experience.

NiGHTS was something completely new and it was creative. But it seems that many these days don' t care about original products and new gaming experiences anymore. As long as they have their graphics they are ok with it.

That' s exactly why games like Katamari and Okami don' t do very well. I showed a friend of mine a couple of screenshots of Okami once and he just came up with some stupid remark. He is a bit of a dumbass anyway though...

Anywhooo, here' s to Nights for the Wii being good...
< Message edited by Marink -- 13 Jul 07 9:59:00 >
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Nights - Jul 30, 2007 21:19
Some new images of NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

These last are clearly from in-game. To me it' s starting to look really nice.

Oooh and then there' s also this.

Possible NiGHTS box art revealed

If you’re like us Sega Nerds, you can’t wait for even the slightest news about NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, and it seems that GameCrazy can’t either as the videogame rental chain has posted up the possible box art for the game.

But is it the official cover? I have not seen this NiGHTS photo before, so as far as I know it looks legit. The only thing that throws me off is the Rating Pending symbol. However, it’s possible this was sent out by Sega as a place holder for now.

Here are some interesting things I found in the cover. First of all the Wi-Fi logo. Do games that use the 24 Connect feature and Forecast channel get the Wi-Fi logo?

The cover deplicts the jester in Bellbridge (the town the two kids are from). You can tell it’s Bellbridge cause of the clock tower in the back that resembles the one in London. Does this mean that the Jester leaves the dream world or is it just box art?
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Nights - Jul 31, 2007 01:03
The last two definitely look in-engine, but how are they so high res?
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 95

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message