Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dead Rising Horrid Save System
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 50
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 08, 2006 21:47
Just spent the morning playing DR, and i ´had played around 2 hours, and i was looking for a save slot! and wupti, i get killed, back to the beginning! Damn it, im almost willing to trade it in all ready!
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 08, 2006 21:48
that' s why i said JAP developers seem to not play their games anymore ... too bad too stupid.
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 08, 2006 22:41
Thats it! im trading the game to Lego Starwars ASAP! FUCKING CRAP GAME!
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 08, 2006 22:53
Yeah, never mind the fact that you were playing for two hours without saving the game, but it' s definitely not your fault that happened. It was the leprechaun' s fault!
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 08, 2006 22:57
There are virtually no save zones in the fucking game! I want games where i can save at will, anything else is stupid and frustrating!
Papado

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 08, 2006 22:58
By the way, again about Dead Rising, for those of you playing i. It was after the end of case 1, and I had a lot of time before 6am, so I went to al fresca to save some people. Since I had attempted this before and found out it was impossible with those hummer fucker hanging around, I decided to get the Uzi and dispose of them. So I did, and I got Sophie and all the others (Aaron die you stupid fucking assole!), and started leading them back to safety to the security room, when lo and behold the hummer assholes were there again to impede my progress. What I want to know is how the fuck is this possible? Do they respawn or something? Is there an infinite supply of obnoxious, inbred retards waiting with endless hummers and machineguns to run and gun you down?
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 08, 2006 23:00
So between the point with the old man, after you shot the spanish dude in the food court! where do you save?

I get killed by the hummer idiots!
Papado

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 08, 2006 23:11
Wait wait wait... after the 1st time you fight Carlos, where he has the smg?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 09, 2006 07:57
You can save the game next to the bench when you first walk into the mall right down te stairs thats one place and the rest can be found in various beds or in restrooms.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 09, 2006 08:20
How can you complain about the saving system?! Resident Evil has typewriters spread out all over the place, this justs has beds and bathrooms.

It' s gotten some critism because you only get one save slot but so far it hasn' t bothered me at all.

The game itself is absolute genius!!! Y' know, the first thing i did was go to find myself a suit -- I' m currently wearing a really nice black/charcoal gret pinstripe suit and a bowler hat with black shoes. I look badass!

VX, if you keep dying then why not just carry some food/drink around with you and heal when you get injured?!
Papado

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 09, 2006 09:34
It' s strange. As many times as you smash a zombie' s head with a sledgehammer it just... it just never gets old. And Aaron, I' m glad I killed you you little whining bitch!
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 09, 2006 13:31
The only thing I hate about Dead Rising is the ability to save only one file in the HDD, and the 72hr, why can' t we save mutiple new game setting, I' m not the only one playing the games.
Is it me or that after 10-15mins, playing the Dead-Rising the Xbox360 gets so over-heated, must be the game because playing Xbox live arcade gets over-heated over an hour or two.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 09, 2006 13:45
I hate how weapons disapear.
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 09, 2006 15:35
Iv never been a big fan about type writers in RE either! And the save progress and quit, when you die thing, is a really annoying and bad idea! Okay restrooms are save points, ill have a look out for them then!
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 11, 2006 04:30
Now that i can save the game is slightly more entertaining. Though i dislike that im under time presure to get some of the SCOOPS, and that i can fail everything if i dont make it back in time!

Maybe its just me, but i dont like to rush through things, in addition, killing the " boss' s" takes ages and one million shots, where as oneself can only take like 10, depending on your life!

Dead Rising is definetly not a keeper for me, but ill complete the game!
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 11, 2006 05:05

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Now that i can save the game is slightly more entertaining. Though i dislike that im under time presure to get some of the SCOOPS, and that i can fail everything if i dont make it back in time!

Maybe its just me, but i dont like to rush through things, in addition, killing the " boss' s" takes ages and one million shots, where as oneself can only take like 10, depending on your life!

Dead Rising is definetly not a keeper for me, but ill complete the game!

The save system can sometime be annoying, from time to time as you load from the HDD it reply as ' ' cannot find save device' ' and as far as one file saving only I guess Capcom only wants you to keep track of only one save file so that the acheivment points won' t get screwed up, with many mutiple save.

The level itself is so massive, makes you want to explore every nook-and-cranny but with the Inside-Scoop side-quest it' s possible to check ones you complete the game many times, saving many survivors is not an easy task, because time can be a hassle. I agree with some of the boss battle as well, it took me nearly 30min-1hr too beat.

Now if Dead Rising was to be with-out the 72hr period, Just like any other Resident-evil game, it would of been a whole lot better, I mean lot more survivor save-scoop completed-exploration. Dead-Rising is a great game But with time running you' ll have to do much as you can.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 11, 2006 05:15
I' m having a blast with EM so far.

The story hasn' t hook me up yet,but then again i only played for 4 hour of the 40-50.

But the gridsystem and level system is genius.
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 11, 2006 05:25

I' m having a blast with EM so far.

The story hasn' t hook me up yet,but then again i only played for 4 hour of the 40-50.

But the gridsystem and level system is genius.

Ill stay clear of that one! if im going to try a JRPG it better be the best fucking game ever! since I found FFVII to be utter crap, and as far as i know, it holds that tilte right now!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 11, 2006 05:28
Yes,i gotta be honest,if you dont like JRPG,then stay clear of this game.

Really dont even bother looking at it.

The grid system feels fresh and the level system but this is a very heavy japanese rpg.

I like it though,but tehn again im a very big japanese rpg lover.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 11, 2006 06:21
I' m watching my brother play Enchanted Arms, he decided to buy it..

My main gripe with it is the lack of cutscenes.... Instead it chooses that crappy
dialogue system where both characters are on the screen just talking side by
side... I can' t relate or connect with any of the characters because the cutscenes
are so rare...

Watching my brother play that grid system looks frustrating, because there are
times where certain enemies can' t be hit.

The dialogue is typical, and it' s a very typical JRPG... But it doesn' t appeal to me
anymore.

Yes I am not a HUGE fan of JRPG' s, but I can be persuaded to like them
(Skie of Arcadia is currently my favourite JRPG) but En Arms so far
does nothing even remotely exciting. There' s something about it that looks static...

En Arms= A bad Naruto..

Regarding Dead Rising, I wasn' t going to buy it, because I knew I wouldn' t play it,
and then my friend played the demo again, then I realised how fun it was, so I' ll
be making a purchase soon.
< Message edited by Tiz -- 10 Sep 06 22:23:48 >
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 50

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message