Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dead Rising Horrid Save System
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 50 of 50
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 14, 2006 00:47

AI?! You mean of NPC' s and not zombies?!

I actually find it easier to take out tons of zombies using melee weapons than using firearms. I want the motolov cocktails though!

Mm yeah the NPC' s the Zombies are naturally dumb! Their pathfinding skills are very bad! and avoiding zombies seem to be very hard for them!

Im at the " quest" where i rescue 4 girls from the female psycho cop! i cant get them safely to the bathroom, because there is a throng of Zombies on the steps!

I have choices among the weapons found in the utility shop in the out dor plaza
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 14, 2006 02:34
I' m gonna get this game when Sonic comes out...

Why?

Because I can... Actually, I' m not really in a game-playing mood at the moment.

So that' s why I am holding off on Dead Rising, but from the way you guys harp
on about it, it' s definitely worth a purchase... Vx, I take it you can live with the
game now?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 14, 2006 03:36
It sucks waiting until 6am for Case 2 to start. Is there any way to fast forward time?
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 14, 2006 03:45
Yeah, i can live with the game! Its very enjoyable, still there are some frustrations especially the time pressure! as right now there are 4 ladies im unable to save, because i dont have time to find the proper weaponry, because i cant miss the mainquest!

Joe! If you do some of the Scoops, especialy with some of the psychos, that will both raise your level, and make the time fly in a useful manner, im level 26 now, and things are much more reasonable now!
Joe Redifer

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 14, 2006 08:53
I' m about to turn level 15. I just keep playing the beginning over and over. I rescue those two old fat people, " kill" the first boss and take tons of pictures of that dippy photographer attacking other zombies (over 3,000pp per pic). I wish all weapons would give me 100pp per kill like the sickle does.

Also, is there any way to save any of the losers at the beginning of the game where that old lady lets the zombies into the mall to rescue Madonna? I don' t seem to get any PP for killing them before the zombies do and they won' t let me cary them.
Joe Redifer

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 14, 2006 11:09
OK here' s a stupid question:

How the hell do I remove the Megaman hat? I' m still wearing it even after a SAVE & QUIT. I only want it off, I don' t want another hat, and I can' t even remember where I got it.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 14, 2006 13:28
in the start area theres a locker with your normal clothing basically it resets your characters look...i think the restroom mirror does the same as well.
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 14, 2006 16:29
That assignment with the cops and 4 girls, is impossible, there simply isnt time to get them back, and reach Isabella!
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 15, 2006 23:54

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

I know, i' ve started over few times now. Getting back to the missions i was struggling on takes about 10 minutes now. The game kicks ass! What wrestling moves have you unlocked?!

Drop kick, football tackle, and spinning lariat.

I haven' t played in a while, though (not since I last posted in this thread). I was busy beating Advent Rising.

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

OK here' s a stupid question:

How the hell do I remove the Megaman hat? I' m still wearing it even after a SAVE & QUIT. I only want it off, I don' t want another hat, and I can' t even remember where I got it.

Like Mass said, you can change your entire look back to the original back at the security office (under the stairs that you first come down from the roof), or you can do what I did, and go to the knife shop in North Plaza (I think) and shave your head bald!
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Rising Horrid Save System - Sep 16, 2006 00:10
Great! i was starting to like the game! but the time element in it has now made it impossible for me to complete the game on this run!

Im doing the butcher quest! where i have to save Carlito! Thats no problem, but i have to get back to Isabella in the hideout, before 10pm, which from my current save leaves me with only 40 minutes to get get to the butcher, kill him! and get to the hideout, and im in the Security Office! Thats seriously flawed design, i do not want to restart because i could end up in the same situation on my next run!
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 50 of 50

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message