Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created!
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 76
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 12, 2006 16:57
I think im pretty well protected by danish law, i think (not 100% but 99% sure) that when a unit breaks on a danish consumer and they get it fixed, the warranty is automaticly renewed. And the 3rd time a unit breaks its by law required to be replaced by a fully new product.

The rule is the same for everythign, consoles, refrigurators and even cars!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 12, 2006 17:00
Yeah MS is good with taking back the defective ones the problem is that you' d be lucky if you get back one that works. I' m lucky as in Canada we only get new ones back but that doesn' t help if they are all defective. Its not so much about the money as the fact that we want a console that works.

Even a monkey understands the concept of replacing a broken tool with one that works. If chimp is jumping around at hitting other chimps with a stick and it breaks the chimp will get another (possibly bigger stick), it wouldn' t drop the broken stick to pick up another broken stick.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 12 Dec 06 9:04:51 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 12, 2006 17:34
Nice comparison Agent!

hehe.

I am really hoping to get a brand spanking new unit, but with my luck i wont! But anyway, if it does die 3 times, ill demand a new unit as danish law dictates!

I hope for the early PS3 adopters that they wont have the same trouble with their machines!

MS should just refurbish the broken units and ship them to africa with a bunch fo preloaded Arcade games

Thats humanitary aid for you!

Screw medicine!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 12, 2006 18:21
hey that' s not a bad idea, anything that can get them to stop fucking for five minutes.
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 12, 2006 19:57
Thanks for the reply Majik, keep us posted on its status...

Off to the dentist now, so I can compare the sound of the drill to my 360!

Finally, let us also not forget this thread is the most useless console ever.. I think I can think of some more which are more useless... can anyone else!? (not just in terms of reliability!)
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 12, 2006 20:05
A combo from the hddvd and universal remoter lead to the death of mine...a whole lot went wrong real fast and my reactions for each small event magnified the situation to thepoint the rings decided to show up.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 12, 2006 20:31
I poke my 360 every now and then to check if it' s still working. It' s gonna buckle
soon... I hope, rather than later..
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 12, 2006 21:49

You just might be right on that one Vx Chemical. Might be why microsoft timed the GoW launch one year after launch so it can ' brick' your system forcing you to buy a new one .

Yeah, that would be real smart, on account of everyone has a year warrenty
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 01:44
I think Majik should change topic,just because some people suddenly write to me " xbox fanboy" majik has behaved like he hate xbox,its very childish.

Change the topic plz.
Vx Chemical

RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 01:59
That doesnt make sense Quez, i mean the 360 does have serious issues, and think it would be proper for people to receive new consoles once they brick
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 02:23

Change the topic plz.

Why should he!!!! Its pretty obvious that the 360 has reliability issues! And Majik has said that he thinks 360 games are awesome so its not as if he hates the 360!

its very childish.

Sorry Quez but you are the one who is acting childish.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 02:46
Change the topic?! What and cover up the facts?! No, i really don' t think so.

Quez, you are a fanboy, everybody including yourself knows it. I on the otherhand often get labeled an Xbox fanboy when it' s pretty damn obvious that i' m neutral, but since i own a 360 and post about 360 games, and defend the console when people are being overly critical i must be some sort of Microsoft posterboy?!

No, i really don' t think so.

My 360 died. I sent it back and they replaced it with another console that was also broken. I' m not alone as many others have experienced exactly the same thing. Other people here have had consoles die on them and Tiz has has several kick the bucket and is now concerned that the one he currently has is on it' s way out too. Why the fuck should i change the topic?! To make some little annoying (and yes you' re starting to get on my damn nerves now) blatant moron of a fanboy happy because he LURVES Microsoft?!

Fuck off.
QuezcatoL

RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 04:41
Okay majik then i know, you wanna call 360 the most useless console ever and be a retard,be my guest.

Then i have two things to say,F+U,seriously,im not joking anymore fuck you.
You talk about being netrual,i dont give a fuck if you own a console or not,it doesnt make anything you say more legit or not.

If you gonna call 360 useless you' re fucked up.
So you had your 360 broken and some others,big deal,we others hasn' t.
You think we others are gonna cry for you?

Seriously?

I had my ps2 broken 3 times,has i ever written that before?

I bought my ps2 in 2002 and it broken 3 times,thats 1 time per 2nd year,you gonna call that nice equopment?
Well yes it is,cause others doesnt have the same problem but i do.

But you had to come here,pretending to be " netrual" to not get attacked and look like a fucking girl.

You just made a fool out of yourself.

And i don' t give a fuck what other says,im one of the few here who always speaks my mind,there is alot of people here who deosnt and just follow whats popular at themoment,you' re one of them.
Im not.

So a big F+U.

You' re being ignored from now on,on XBL and on Kikizo.com

I dont wanna talk with you anymore,and i could give a shit what you write to me now.
Youä' re blocked,so whatever you write is just gonna be shown to others,so write to them then.

BYE!!!!

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 13 Dec 06 7:14:45 >
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 07:19
When you say launch day models are you talking Uk launch day? If so then I am starting to panic in a big way, I got mine in early Jan, I have had a few minor niggles (occaisional freeze ups.) But nothing major am I right to worry?

QuezcatoL

RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 15:15
Worst thread ever,most bias retarded thing i ever seen.

QuezcatoL

RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 15:19

That doesnt make sense Quez, i mean the 360 does have serious issues, and think it would be proper for people to receive new consoles once they brick

That has nothing to do with the topic.

Is all about diffrent laws and terms.

In Sweden you have a warranty for 1 year for every electronic stuff for over 300 kr.
My ps2 has freaking break down on me 3 times,each 2nd year,yes that KICK ASS right.

This site has started to become fucked up.

360 does have serious issues

For who?

The 3% of those 100% who boguht it at launch?

Yes,to bad for them.

Saying that the 360 has serious issuses is just BS.
My 360 has hung itself around 3 times and i had it this year.

Now i can' t wait for someone to write bs like,oh my 360 hung 1000000 times from someone here who dislike 360.

Has nothing to do with being a fanboy has to do with clearing out this bs shit about 360 crashing constanly and that people cant get any units replaced,my friend-

" punkar bertil" over at xbl had his 360 broken,took him 3 days to get a new console.

So apparently the service works?

Nope,because you cant go by 1 or even 100 people,you have to go by many many tousands,and for most of those it worked perfectly.

The only people who complains are the ones ovber the web,the other ones are playing their 360.

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 13 Dec 06 7:24:28 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 15:30
Let' s also clear out this Fanboy bullshit,who was the one who got attacked by Gangsta and Majik for complaing about xbox360 price and bad launch titles?

Was me and Aba.

However i told everyone here,that since i had extra money saved and was gonna go all three consoles i decied to get a 360,and i happend to love it,i don' t give a fuck if you who reads this doesnt,but i like my 360 and my XBL pals like Funner and Ribcage,i have a blast over XBL.

More then i had over my ps1 or ps2.

Thus i say so,i could care less if someone here thinks that has to do something with being a fanboy,cause i having the best time ever with my 360 so to this retards who write xbox360fanboys.

If you write anything good about wii or ps3 if you happend to think its the best console you played,you' re fanboys with your own fucked up logic.

Now im getting a ps3,not a wii,cause no wii games are intresting to me,im tired of zelda,has nothing to do with being a sony/xbox fanboyim just tired of the zelda dungeons,and i dont wanna play diffrent from a console pad,or else i play on my PC.

Its about taste,get over it.

And no,Evil man didn' t have any taste when he trahsed xbox360 cause he is fucked up.

He said for ex he won and owned me over certian games i won in.
So based on that he is a liar,and liars are fucked up and has no taste.

BYEEEEEEEEE

alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 17:37
Just get over yourself you whiney child, you made and have made idiotic comments about the 360, it is not the be all and end all of gaming, nothing will ever have that title due to something called freedom of speech. You go over the top with your comments and it sounds like you have a hard on for a game about a big blue dragon, here' s an idea how about you rent " Pete' s Dragon" (It' s a disney film from way back) and whack off to that merrily over Xmas.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 19:42
My 360 won' t break until the next Xbox comes out. That is what my Xbox 1 did.
The power supply crapped out a few days before 360 was released. It did survive falling down stairs multiple times and many bumpy car rides with no problems though.
I remember reading about an xbox 1 that deflected a bullet with the green gem on the top.
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 13, 2006 20:17

For those of you who don' t own a 360 yet, I suggest you wait until March when the new units will be out. Until then here is my take on how it rates in terms of noise no. 1 being the loudest:

1.Big Bang
2. Xbox 360
3. Jet engine
3. drill at the dentist
4. my TV
5. sledge hammer hitting a PS3

And I' m not sure about No.1...

You' re right about not being sure since the Big Bang was silent There wasn' t enough space in the beginning to really have sound. Later on sound waves resonated, kind of like humming, but it was not at all audible to the human ear. So the 360 might be the winner anyway, hehe.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 76

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message