Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 X06 Official Thread
Change Page: < 12345678910 > | Showing page 8 of 10, messages 141 to 160 of 184
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 06:19
It finally played but the last 15 seconds were all black and all of the voices had the extreme slowdown distortion. IGN' s vids are teh sux0rz.
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 06:30
What I want to know is where the fuck is all the LIVE content?! All we have really gotten until now is a horrible Sonic demo, and videos I couldn' t be more indifferent about. Where are the games the people really want to play?Like, let' s say, Bioshock, Mass Effect, GoW, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell, Assassin' s creed, LO, BD, or any other content which is not a shitty Sonic demo. I' m sick of getting back home every day and excitedly turning on the 360 to see what content I can and play straight out of TGS or X06, only to find that " A new Fuzion Frenzy demo is out!!!!" . WHO GIVES A FUCK! Honestly gentlemen, who out there gives a fuck?
< Message edited by papado -- 27 Sep 06 22:33:24 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 06:53
All the trailers from the conference are now on XBLM under the ' Bringing it Home' section.

Personally i' ll be very disappointed if there are no more demos, but i' ll also be very surprised. X06 doesn' t end until Friday and neither does the content, and would they let us have the demo' s from the showfloor before the journalists at the event have played them?! No, ofcourse not.
locopuyo

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 06:54
locopuyo

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 07:05
on bungie.net they talk about another Halo game that peter jackson and some other movie guys are making. I' m suspecting Halo the movie the game the suck.

Halo Wars I expect to be good though. Age of Empires III was a great game and I' ve always longed for a good console RTS.

It seems like microsoft might be starting to produce a bunch of poopy halo games for money and are about to ruin it' s reputation.
Nitro

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 07:28

Papado

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 08:26
Again, half the reason I bought a 360!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 08:45
Ahahaa... What an eventful day...

Firstly, I thought the Sonic demo was a tad sh*t.. Then I went back and played
it some more, and aside from a few gameplay tweaks, the control system
has changed...

The timing of the homing attack jumps in between is slightly different, but you can
still achieve the same speed that was seen in previous incarnations, and also
the more you do the light speed dash along the rings and the more you slide and
break stuff the more points you get.

With smoother controls, this game could be a return to form, you can also see in
the trailer after the demo that the control scheme looks and plays a lot
smoother than the actual demo itself, so here' s hoping to more perfect controls.

I missed agreat chunk of today, that' s mainly due to general fatigue..

I watched the DOA movie as well.... 100 laughs minute, as the way they f*cked
up every character is ridiculous, but it entertained me so I give it a ^5 for
that.

Now I am back, just whacking out Tenchu (which by the way I absolutely love,
multiplayer on that will be exciting as long as they can keep the ideas fresh).

Also playing more Sonic as well!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 09:03
....hmmm...

...i just d/l and watched the Halo Wars trailer.... ....some ingame footage would of been nice to gauge what this game is actually like...

...but i' m not exactly dying of excitement about a halo themed RTS....

...would a RTS do well on a console anyway?... ...i doubt it, but then they' ve got the halo brand to push this title right up in people' s faces....

....so who knows... ....maybe they might make it have some really cool new features or something which sets it apart from normal RTS games....

....mind you, old school WOW and C&C can be fun sometimes.......
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 28 Sep 06 1:04:07 >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 09:39
RTS games can work fine on a console. The Lord of the Rings RTS that came out not to long ago was a damn fun game (at least that' s the impression I got from the demo). The controls worked very well with a controller.

The C&C guys seem to have faith in the consoles as well since they are realeasing the new C&C on the 360. So far it looks like a very impressive game.

I think the Halo Wars game will work out pretty well. I' m not going to get my hopes up for it, or afor anything Halo related for that matter, since Halo 2 sucked balls. I hope the new Halo games are really going to give gamers a fun experience. If they start using the brand name on random stuff just to sell it I' ll be pissed. I don' t need the Halo franchise turning into a lifeless money maker.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 11:31
Ensemble are behind Halo Wars. Therefore it' ll be an RTS that kicks major ass.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 15:29
Fucking nice Majik,where did you find these pic of " Mass Effect" .
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 15:52

on bungie.net they talk about another Halo game that peter jackson and some other movie guys are making. I' m suspecting Halo the movie the game the suck.

Halo Wars I expect to be good though. Age of Empires III was a great game and I' ve always longed for a good console RTS.

It seems like microsoft might be starting to produce a bunch of poopy halo games for money and are about to ruin it' s reputation.

I wouldnt worry about it Loco! Ensemble knows how to make RTS games, so its not a big deal witht that game, i think it will turn out really nicely, and with the backdrop of Halo, maybe even options for maps set in space it will be sweet.

And about the thing with Mr. Jackson, here is what i wrote at the time i watched the conference

Halo " game" made by Jackson?

Wonder what it is!

Form of entertainment of sound and film, but its interactive! hmmmm

My guess is it will be an interactive movie of somesat! like press B if you want to shoot him, press A if you dont kind of thing, an interactive movie where you decide the how it unfurls. Im interested in seeing what its about, its not a Halo the movie game, they said that, and its not halo 4 or 5.

Having an expansive universe with a diverse amount of genres and titles insnt bad IMO, as long as quality is insured. I have faith in MS, Bungie and PM
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 15:53

I hope the new Halo games are really going to give gamers a fun experience. If they start using the brand name on random stuff just to sell it I' ll be pissed. I don' t need the Halo franchise turning into a lifeless money maker.

You mean to tell me you wouldn' t pre-order " Halo Babies," featuring superdeformed toddler versions of Master Chief, Cortana and the Arbiter?!
Papado

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 21:44
I wish they would just give us one big name demo goddammit! I need something to hold me over until October 27(SC:DA), and a fucking WWE demo is not going to cut it!
Tiz

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 21:53
Doesn' t SC:DA come out on October 19th?
Nitro

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 21:54

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Doesn' t SC:DA come out on October 19th?

Friday the 20th. Only 3 weeks now, and then another 3 weeks until Gears of War and Rainbow Six.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 22:01
For fuck sake 64 items to d/l in the bringing it home section... well time to get crackin.
Tiz

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 22:06
OMG not long to go now for my eagerly awaited stealth em up! Yes, time
to start practising..

Can' t wait!!
Papado

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 22:59
64 items, all useless. The Sonic demo is subpar, who gives a fuck about wrestling (or Fusion Frenzy, for that matter?), and you can get all the videos online before they hit XBL anyway.
Change Page: < 12345678910 > | Showing page 8 of 10, messages 141 to 160 of 184

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message