Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 X06 Official Thread
Change Page: < 12345678910 > | Showing page 6 of 10, messages 101 to 120 of 184
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 02:51
Damn it,why bioshock now?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 02:54
OMG THAT LOOKED AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 02:58
assassin creed look amazing , blue dragon stuff was CG right?
Abasoufiane

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:01
Lost odyssey , best game looking ever
QuezcatoL

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:04
Blue dragon and Lost odyssey looks amazing yes my most wanted games on the 360.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:07
Can someone point me towards the announcement for UMK3 on XBLA tonight?!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:07
LO looks really boring! but hey it might be fun when its released! Random Encounters suck though
Vx Chemical

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:14
Marvel Universe Online :)

Made by Cryptic, City of Heroes, Ironic since Marvel sued them back in the day
Rampage99

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:15
Oh snap! Peter Jackson!
Nitro

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:17
Bioshock exclusive on 360 (timed) should piss some nubtard PS3 fanboys off!

This has been Microsoft' s best conference ever. So far...

Peter Jackson Working on New Halo Game: A landmark partnership announced between Academy Award-winning writer, director and producer Peter Jackson, Academy Award-winning screenwriter Fran Walsh, and Microsoft Game Studios will create two new interactive entertainment series exclusively for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live. The first series will be a collaborative effort with Bungie Studios to co-create the next great chapter in the " Halo" universe. The second series will be an entirely original property targeted at bringing new audiences into the captivating world of interactive entertainment. In addition, Microsoft Game Studios will partner with Jackson and Walsh to establish Wingnut Interactive, a studio dedicated to the creation of world-class interactive entertainment.

Halo RTS Announced: " Halo Wars" is an all-new real-time strategy game based on the legendary " Halo" universe and designed exclusively for Xbox 360 by Ensemble Studios, creators of the " Age of Empires" franchise.

Two Exclusive GTA4 Eposides Coming to 360 Live: Rockstar and Take-Two announced they will provide Xbox 360 gamers with exclusive access to two downloadable, epic episodes of " Grand Theft Auto IV" via Xbox Live, each with hours of entirely new gameplay and available only on Xbox 360 just months after the release of the title.

Unnannounced Splinter Cell an Xbox 360 Exclusive: Ubisoft confirmed that the next " Splinter Cell" title, the next installment in the series after " Splinter Cell Double Agent," will be a console-exclusive on Xbox 360, a testament to the ability of Xbox 360 to deliver a complete experience no other console can match.

BioShock No Longer Coming to PS3 (At Launch): 2K Games confirmed that " BioShock," a revolution in the genre that will forever change the expectations for first-person shooters, will be released exclusively on Xbox 360 and Microsoft® Windows next spring.

" Project Gotham Racing® 4," the latest addition to the best-selling racing franchise from Bizarre Creations exclusively for Xbox 360, was unveiled. " Project Gotham Racing 4" promises to continue the " Project Gotham Racing" pedigree of innovation by introducing exciting new experiences to racing fans worldwide.

The beloved " Banjo-Kazooie®" franchise will breathe new, high-definition life on Xbox 360 exclusively from famed developer Rare Ltd.; astonishing next-generation visuals and presentation reunite beloved characters Banjo, Kazooie and Gruntilda -- among other fan favorites -- with their sharp wit and hilarious sense of humor.

PC/360 Cross-Platform Marvel MMO Coming: Microsoft Game Studios announced its highly anticipated new massively multiplayer online game, " Marvel Universe Online" for Xbox 360 and the Windows Vista operating system, developed by industry luminaries Cryptic Studios, creators of the smash hit " City of Heroes."

Doom is Live on Xbox Live Now: Two additions to Xbox Live Arcade were announced: the first-person shooter that pioneered the network-gaming era, " DOOM®," from acclaimed developer id Software and Activision, is available today for download via Xbox Live Arcade. The hey game includes the original four-episode, single-player game, four-player split screen (cooperative and deathmatch) and four-player cooperative and deathmatch over Xbox Live. Also coming to Xbox Live Arcade soon is " Sensible World of Soccer" from Codemasters. Based on the classic 1994 Amiga title, " Sensible World of Soccer" will let gamers choose between the original graphics or an updated, high-resolution look and feel -- while still capturing the original' s entire world of football.

360 HD-DVD for $200 in US: Arriving at retailers in North America, the U.K, France and Germany in mid-November 2006, the Xbox 360 HD DVD Player will retail for $199.99 in North America (estimated retail price)* and €199.99/£129.99 (estimated retail price)* in the U.K., France and Germany. The Xbox 360 HD DVD Player comes with the Universal Pictures' blockbuster film Peter Jackson' s " King Kong" on HD DVD (for a limited time) and the Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote.
Vx Chemical

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:18
Halo " game" made by Jackson?

Wonder what it is!

Form of entertainment of sound and film, but its interactive! hmmmm
Vx Chemical

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:22
HALO WARS!!

So the Halo Massive FPS was true! Very nice indeed!

That was a very nice conference!
< Message edited by VX Chemical -- 27 Sep 06 19:23:46 >
QuezcatoL

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:23
No demos,no trailers.

Nitro

HALO WARS!!!
Rampage99

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HALO WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vx Chemical

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:24
Í was first :P
QuezcatoL

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:27
why are you so hyped about a RTS made by the " AGE OF EMPIRE" creators.

Might be truly crap.

It was just a CGI movie,no halo3 whatsoever,apprently bugnie can do wtf they want and never have to deliver smething,fukk them i say.
Abasoufiane

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:29
i guess this is their best conference ever, but still no word about resident evil 5, so all the talk about them getting exclusive was bullshit.

again , was the bludragon cinematics in real time?

and lost odyssey was amazingly looking, but it seems like it' s a video to watch , it' s doesn' t look real time , i dn' t knw what' s that, i would be sure about those graphics until i can move the charceters in that level of detail ... there people killzone 2 quality grpahics was reached on 360... to all those bad mouths who said kilzone 2 video was impossible to reach this gen.

i' m so glad about banjo being annonced i' m a big fan.

assassin' s creed look damn good.

that' s all about the impressive stuff to me.

(bioshock was cg right?) cus i watched a week ago the traler made by teh developers , a walkthrough and those graphics weren' t that good .

Vx Chemical

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:30
Now who says its RTS?

It would be MMFPS?

Though if it is FPS, it explains why MS told modders to stop making a halo rts a few months back.

I dont know Halo Wars, sounds more FPS to me :P
QuezcatoL

RE: X06 Official Thread - Sep 28, 2006 03:31
Aba i can upload some links to BD/LO gameplay footage later,yes they looks that good.

BD looks like a movie playable.
Change Page: < 12345678910 > | Showing page 6 of 10, messages 101 to 120 of 184

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread