Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Need help to plug in my tv to 360.
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 123
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 06:34
**See' s a fly head straight for Uumai' s mouth..**
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 06:39
I love how this guy tries to change the subject when I own him and prove him wrong, now all of a sudden it makes him yawn when 5 seconds ago he was talking shit saying I was wrong.

What a fucking retard, lol.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 06:45

I love how this guy tries to change the subject when I own him and prove him wrong, now all of a sudden it makes him yawn when 5 seconds ago he was talking shit saying I was wrong.

Do you like anal sex?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 06:45
The easiest thing to do is to go down to a electronics store and ask " I have this TV and wants to play my 360 in HD on it. Give me what I need."
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 06:56
Evil Man, you own me? holy crap, i wasn' t aware i had an owner. Maybe I can call some helpline and get this guy arrested for poor treatment, not once has he fed me, or taken me out for a walk or anything. I' d say that' s grounds for a formal complain and police action. WooHoo.

Still i was trying to end the conversation before your ' truth' blazed through. If you want to continue ' going at it' as it were, be my best, just imagine my response, because i wasted too much time on you already. There is such a a thing as a lost cause, and you Sir, are it.
uumai

RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 06:58

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

The easiest thing to do is to go down to a electronics store and ask " I have this TV and wants to play my 360 in HD on it. Give me what I need."

Depends really, a lot of sales peple are on comission and don' t really have much knowledge, especially specifics. Take your 360 with you and ask if you can test it out. Check for the response time, connections, all that stuff.

Sorry for double post but i wanna keep evil man nonesense seperate from real posts.
ginjirou

RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:05

ORIGINAL: uumai

Depends really, a lot of sales peple are on comission and don' t really have much knowledge, especially specifics.

I don' t know if I' m just lucky or if Sweden has good customer service or something but the sales people I' ve met are very good at electronics.
uumai

RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:19

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

ORIGINAL: uumai

Depends really, a lot of sales peple are on comission and don' t really have much knowledge, especially specifics.

I don' t know if I' m just lucky or if Sweden has good customer service or something but the sales people I' ve met are very good at electronics.

I remember going into a SOny shop and asking an assistant about osme of the TV' s they had in there. All the guy could reply to any of my questions was, " Sorry I don' t have my spec sheets." Then in another electronics store while just checking out the current ranges of HDTV' s I heard an adviser giving bad advice for someone asking for a tv to use with a 360. (can' t remember it but it wasn' t good). Even when I got mine, the sales adviser simply said something along the lines of, ' your needs are more specific than i can tell you and you obviously know a lot about this already so if you wanna look around and find me if you make a decision'
ginjirou

RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:21
Maybe you should get his job...
uumai

RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:26
i used to work for a part of the company group that he (who sold me my tv) did, glad to be out of it, and never was a good sales adviser... not for a company anyway. I told the customer what they needed, not what made the most money.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:33
Course you wouldn' t be a good tv sales person, you dont know what the fuck you' re talking about. I mean you just said RCA cables cant display progressive scan, lol, you got fired for being an imbecile buddy, you didn' t leave.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:41

Do you like anal sex?

If she likes it then hell yeah im for it lol i just opened my self up for some jokes huh
uumai

RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:44
Heh, i was wondering when your smartass would comment, so if your finished jacking off...

I never worked selling TV' s i said for the same company group, not store. Also I don' t know if you had a job before but knowing what connections do what are not required and hardly something to get fired for. also... actually can' t be bothered.

You know if you changed the way you are, people might actually take you seriously, so it honestly doesn' t matter in this forum if you are right or wrong because nobody cares for your opinion.

Dude i fucking invented the clock so regardless of your format, 12/24 hours, or country you are wrong, not because of anything more than because i tell you, you are wrong. I would happily believe you expect, i invented RCA, so whatever you say, as much as you may believe your right, you are wrong, because i say you are.

Please stop wasting my time and others, you have no friends in this forum, as replicated in your real life. So get lost.
ginjirou

RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:44
The forum used to be known for its smart and friendly members but I don' t know about that anymore...
uumai

RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:46

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

Do you like anal sex?

If she likes it then hell yeah im for it lol i just opened my self up for some jokes huh

haha, you joker.

The forum used to be known for its smart and friendly members but I don' t know about that anymore...

Heh, Sorry ginj and anyone who may find offense (except the obvious), i' ll ignore him for now, was just getting a bit to into the zone... Forgive?
< Message edited by uumai -- 19 Aug 06 23:49:12 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 07:56

When?
ginjirou

RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 08:02
Friendly, before you came . The friendly spirit was definitely lost when Evil Man came.
Smart, until I came. And the weird Sony fanboys.
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 08:07

And the weird Sony fanboys

u mean me right
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 08:09

And me to
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Need help to plug in my tv to 360. - Aug 20, 2006 08:11

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

And me to

oh YEH sorry i 4got ya boss

Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 123

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message