Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Disapointed by Gears of War
Change Page: < 123456789 | Showing page 9 of 9, messages 161 to 180 of 180
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 08, 2006 17:25
ahh... what a wonderfull place this is full of nice people and pink fluffy.... bunny rabbits....?
Anita

• Total Posts : 71
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 08, 2006 19:10
FOR GOLDS SAKE ARE YOU GUYS REALLY THAT STUPID I AM ANITA END OF. I AM NOT PRETENDING TO BE MASS X OR WHOEVER.

ITS REALLY ANNOYING WHEN YOU TRY TO TALK ABOUT GAMES AND YOU GET PEOPLE SAYING THAT YOUR NOT A REAL GIRL OR THAT YOUR NOT WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE.

CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR ARGUMENTS AND PROBLEMS YOUR HAVING IN THIS FORUM.
< Message edited by Anita -- 8 Oct 06 12:34:58 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 08, 2006 19:42
Whatever.

You play GRAW right? What' s your gamertag so we can arrange a game?
Anita

• Total Posts : 71
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 08, 2006 20:32
Havent got my account set up yet ill let you know when i do.

Dont whatever me
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 08, 2006 20:33
yeah just give them your gamertag so they will shut up
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 08, 2006 23:15
I' ll definitely shut up if he/he does that..
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 00:22
guys why everytime a new member come you assault him first then you' ll get to know him after, and why would someone try to be a girl , what' s funny about this ?? be it mass x or whatever we should not give a fuck, as long as anita is not some stupid jerk, i don' t mind her presence at all, she' s been nice so far ... there are other members here that are annoying to me.

Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 00:58
I wouldn' t put it past Mass X to use voice masking on XBL to sound like a woman, and it wouldn' t be hard because he already has a girly voice.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 01:12
And the conspiracy continues. Give it a rest guys... This is getting pretty immature, Anita hasn' t shown herself to be stupid or disrespectful, like alot of the newcomers to Kikizo, so who gives a flip what gender she is? I' ve seen more wasted bytes going on & on about how you all " know" she' s not a girl. It makes me wonder if you' ve all got anything better to say.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 01:23
i couldn' t agree with you more eddie... heey i was disapointed with gears of war as well, the anmation isn' t that good and it doesn' t seem lika an AAA title (although i highly doubt that after so much talk) wait and see the release is so close, probably EGM will make a review in the next issue.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 01:31
Jesus... I leave for a week and what happens? Why the hell is everyone freaking out lately?
Nitro

RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 01:35

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Jesus... I leave for a week and what happens? Why the hell is everyone freaking out lately?

You dont want to know dude, but it all started with Emotep (who' s signature deserves to get him banned without warning) joining...
Rampage99

RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 01:37
I know about Emotep, I already have him blocked, but good God... it' s pure madness here. There' s unrest in nearly every thread.
Nitro

RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 01:40

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

I know about Emotep, I already have him blocked, but good God... it' s pure madness here. There' s unrest in nearly every thread.

I know. That' s because we' ve had a few new users and some people are suspicious about their identities. At first is was kinda funny but now it' s just lame.

You go somewhere nice?
Rampage99

RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 01:46
Actually school just started back up after my week long break. I was still posting during the break but when I started school and my new job up I basically ran out of free time. Hopefully next week will be a bit more calm. In two of my classes I' m design lead for games we are working on which is currently my main time consumer. I' m responsible for managing two teams of 5 both working on completely different games that I have to design, create the game documents for, do all the concept art for, do a lot of the modelling for, as well as create a schedule for everybody for the next 11 weeks and make sure they stick to it. That' s only two out of my 5 classes as well, not to mention work... this quarter is going to be hell...
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 02:11
Mm yeah its definetly gone to hell around here! I dont know why people dont just accept the newcomers as long as they dont bring strife to the forum!

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 03:14
mm.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 04:31
Well I' ve stopped now...
Hidemoto

• Total Posts : 311
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 06:02

In two of my classes I' m design lead for games we are working on which is currently my main time consumer. I' m responsible for managing two teams of 5 both working on completely different games that I have to design, create the game documents for, do all the concept art for, do a lot of the modelling for, as well as create a schedule for everybody for the next 11 weeks and make sure they stick to it. That' s only two out of my 5 classes as well, not to mention work... this quarter is going to be hell...

sweet...

man that sounds great...this next 4 months i will be developing a game as well and i am really excited about it but my course focus in a lot of different media like movies, internet and interactive applications (like games and other programs).

Your course sounds like much specific than mine...at least for games...

are you developing for consoles?

About Gears of War....i liked it more than i like it now, mainly because it has been talked about for too long and there seem to be no real progress in the game development. Graphics look amazing but enemies AI seem bad...i have seen in many videos the main character running against an enemy an the enemy did not attack.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Disapointed by Gears of War - Oct 09, 2006 12:08

ORIGINAL: Hidemoto

...but enemies AI seem bad...i have seen in many videos the main character running against an enemy an the enemy did not attack.

Really? Well, I hope it' s not too bad of a flaw within the game. I mean, if it happens now and again, okay, but if it' s a glaring problem, that would suck.

As far as this " Anita" person, who gives a damn who it is. The thread is a valid point of view, and it' s an interesting subject. Why don' t we spend some time with the subject matter at hand instead of worrying about someone' s gender or grammer.

Ok. Back on topic:

There are very few games that are released nowadays, that are innovative or original. It' s a risky proposition to try something that is COMPLETELY new, especially when there are things out there that are proven money makers. The fact of the matter is that Gears of War is exploiting a very popular game mechanic. Hopefully the storyline and characters are interesting, and the gameplay is tight and fun. Then I think we' ll all enjoy it, assuming that you get any sort of pleasure from this genre at all.
Change Page: < 123456789 | Showing page 9 of 9, messages 161 to 180 of 180

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message