Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Oct 28, 2004 00:15
hello anyone out there!!!!!!!!!!!!HELLO!!!
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Oct 28, 2004 01:55
Hmm I am here just give these forums a couple of days it' s slow because as you can see people have lots o things to do. ^__^ Welcometo Kikizo!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Oct 28, 2004 23:49
Things were picking up but posts have kind of tapered off. I can' t think of a reason why.

I say it' s time we gave this place a kick up the backside and showed it some rock-and-roll... (Or maybe just trying to post more and convincing others to join would be enough)
Starman Anthony

RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Oct 29, 2004 02:29
Hehehe. ^o^
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Oct 29, 2004 16:24
With all the good games coming out, posting frequency is sure to drop significantly.

I know I will become more scarcely involved once Halo 2 is released!
Starman Anthony

RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Oct 30, 2004 01:13
Yup.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
- - Oct 30, 2004 04:30
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 07:16>
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Oct 30, 2004 04:36
Maybe announcing the game a month winners for the last three months will help...

We should also do some kind of introduce a friend incentive scheme. One day these forums will be great. Right now they are... growing... quite slowly.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
- - Oct 30, 2004 04:43
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 07:14>
bradley harper

RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 02, 2004 13:59
Hello every one i see that some people still do come around. and to all of you who responded to my posts. thanks a million. well untill next time.

*Disappears into the wind*
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 03, 2004 00:45
I' m just glad we finally have some personality here. You can start to see who' s just an every now and then person and who comes here on a regular basis now.
Starman Anthony

RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 03, 2004 03:06
Yup i come here everyday and lots of times during the day. It' s just fun here and since it' s a small forum it' s very comftorable to get along here and know people unlike those others that have thousands of memebers that then I dont care who' s who anymore. I am happy with the people here and how slow it is... that' s just me.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 03, 2004 03:29
Well, being a veteran of forums...usually the bigger the forum gets, the less fun it becomes. I' ve been a member of a few forums that have destroyed themselves in that odd way. Gamerweb, where a lot of the original members from here came from, had something similar to that happen to the forums (not talking about what happened to the site). I was a relative newcomer there by the time it had already started it' s decline, but some of those topics and people there I will never forget. The infamous Mountain Dew topic by Sexbox. Mr. Bunnie' s rants and raves...can' t forget his insults either.

Eventually Gamerweb was bought or sold...something happened. Anyways, there is a Gamerweb forum out there still but it is nowhere near the quality that it once was. A lot of the members left, and some of the best posters just disappeared from the internet entirely. This forum is sort of how I picture Gamerweb in the very beginning. Well, that' s enough of me remembering the old days.

Speaking of forums...http://vip.re-kwest.com...that' s my clans web page and forum. If you like the Xbox, or just want to have some discussions with some decent folks then feel free to drop on by. It' s not even as big as here right now, but we have started getting more members not directly related to the clan, which is a good thing in some ways.
bradley harper

RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 04, 2004 14:53
What time do you guys useally log in into kikizo forums? i log in mostely log in the mornnig like around 9:00 o,clock. and yes i do go to school still. actually im in school at this very moment. finished my work ya know. but i log in at home also. gotta go. gotta mark a test.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 04, 2004 15:05
Depends on whether I work or not. Somtimes I go a week with no work calls so I have time to do lotsa stuff I enjoy. The pay is high so Im not worried about being homeless.

Neways if I dont work then Im off and on thruout the whole day if I do work then Im on in the evening between 6pm and midnight depending on what I do when get home...Basically Im on netime I have a free moment. Somtimes I might pop up at a random hour of the mourning also since I dont sleep much neither [:' (]
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 04, 2004 15:11
I am very sorry, been too busy with school and extracurricular activities. I also need to practice singing for Christmas. I will continue to post periodically, but more when school' s over, uhl......next June? haha, don' t wory, I won' t disappear.
bradley harper

RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 04, 2004 17:25
I already booked my copy today for halo 2. yeah im pretty excited. its good to know that people are still around. the forums have been slow lately though really slow. were i am its 12:15 lunch time. so i got some time to kill.till class. well till next time.

EVERY ONE! KEEP THOSE POSTS COMING. AND WHEN YOU RESPOND ALSO ADD THE TIME WHEN YOU SIGNED MY POST! thank you all.

*Disappears into the shadows*
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 09, 2004 06:32
I go on the forums about an hour every day in which i make about 20 posts. Lol. I love Kikizo!
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 10, 2004 02:33
I' ve been pretty busy with school and work lately so I haven' t been around much
bradley harper

RE: huh were is every one i fell like im the only one here - Nov 12, 2004 15:02
well maybe when you finish your homework you can drop buy kikizo then find ALLLLLL! my posts then sign in MWAH,HA,HA,HA.................................
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message