Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Vincent Cook

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 152
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2004 05:38
Last Login: Nov 19, 2004 05:30

Contact Information

MSN: vince354@hotmail.com
Yahoo: sergeanthelghast@hotmail.com
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Vincent Cook

• First Name: Vincent
  • Last Name: Cook
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Have Rare Forgot Perfect Dark?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Has anyone heard anything about Perfect Dark Zero? Rare have released no information about it and all we have telling us that there is going to be one is a picture of a mine and a couple of cel shaded joanna dark pictures(I will try uploading these pictu

• The Battle Of The Games : The Best Game Of All Time!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

This is it. What game deserves the title of the best game ever? It' s up to you to decide! Please speciy the console the game was/is on and the name of it and any additional information. I' ll start off : Metal Gear Solid 2 for PS2. A legendary game, s

• The Ds Has Sold Out. What a surprise!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I would of thought that the Nintendo ds would be something cheap and a big waste of money (£130) but it turns out that in Japan this console has sold out EVERYWHERE! What did you guys think?

• Metal Gear Solid 3...

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Konami has put back Metal Gear Solid 3 a couple of months till March 2005 for us in the UK. America are getting it first then shortly followed by Japan by aboout a month. It is fairly surprising that America are getting it before Japan as all of the peop

• Metal Gear Solid 3 The Last In The Trilogy

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hey guys. I don' t know if you already know this but Metal Gear Solid 3 is going to be the last game in the metal gear solid trilogy. I don' t know about the metal gear series in general. Hideo could surely make another couple of games if he wanted to, r