Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ?
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 19, 2006 22:08
this is a question i wanted always to ask when i was in the state, how do you call that ?? mooning ?? do that in morocco and either they will think you' re crazy, gay and sick or you might get fu**ed up your ass depending on who' s next to you...
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 19, 2006 23:45

...i think it' s got something to do with socially accepted semi-alcoholism and sexual repression of various degrees......
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 20, 2006 03:11
In a similar fashion to the male peacock who shows his feathers to announce his potency and attract a mate, the American moron will show his ass to signify his lack of intelligence to others.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 20, 2006 03:19
LOL @ joe! I loved that. That made my day.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 20, 2006 03:21
You always make me laugh, Joe
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 20, 2006 03:48
*drops pants, bends over*
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 20 Jan 06 11:49:25 >
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 20, 2006 05:43
ahahahahahahahahahaha mxpx i swear ur u made me laugh so much. mooning is really funny when done in appropriate moments. u can' t just do it anytime lol ahzhahahaha. oh god, mxpx when i read ur reply the first image that came to my mind was gollum bending over...omg that' s so funny!

Abasoufiane, try mooning ur friends when ur drinking, they' re all gonna laugh about it, but don' t bend over, they don' t wanna see ur balls, trust me. lol
Rikka

RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 21, 2006 01:45
Mxpx, i didn' t need to imagine that..... i am feeling ill now.
mxpx182

RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 21, 2006 01:55
Whatever. Your sister likes it.
Rikka

RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 21, 2006 02:59
La la la! I' m not listening!!!!! [:' (] Dude that is disgusting.
Abasoufiane

RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 21, 2006 04:11
rikka , sharon , you are sisters then , i didn' t know it , i love sisters

hold on i want to wear my super sexy glasses

sorry now it' s all right

How youuuuu doing ???
mxpx182

RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 21, 2006 04:17
NOW THAT MADE ME LAUGH!!!!!!!! I guess Absoufiane thinks Sharon likes my ass!!!!

No Abasoufiane, Rikka is my wifes sister. My wife is not Sharon. Not that there' s anything wrong with her!
Abasoufiane

RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Jan 21, 2006 05:43
oh my god , i thought i was hitting on your wife then i' m like ouuuuuf lool

Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Apr 02, 2006 08:52
You see, Abasoufiane, most " Mooners" are typically between the ages of 16 and 25, the ages when testosterone is at it' s most toxic level in the male body. I have observed that, also between these ages, stupid dares, pranks, comments, etc. are over 427% (exact figure) more common than in previous or later ages. Most people seem to attribute this to " lack of maturity" , but we on the fringe of the pseudo medical community know better. Testosterone, in hyperconcentrated amounts has a tendency to poison the decision control centers of the brain. What was once known as macho-ness, is now known as testosterone poisoning. This is such a rampant disease that at least 75% of all male college students show symptoms, the other 25% write 10 line posts on online forums.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Apr 03, 2006 07:46

Hold on mxpx, dont you have a kid?
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Apr 04, 2006 02:04

You see, Abasoufiane, most " Mooners" are typically between the ages of 16 and 25, the ages when testosterone is at it' s most toxic level in the male body. I have observed that, also between these ages, stupid dares, pranks, comments, etc. are over 427% (exact figure) more common than in previous or later ages. Most people seem to attribute this to " lack of maturity" , but we on the fringe of the pseudo medical community know better. Testosterone, in hyperconcentrated amounts has a tendency to poison the decision control centers of the brain. What was once known as macho-ness, is now known as testosterone poisoning. This is such a rampant disease that at least 75% of all male college students show symptoms, the other 25% write 10 line posts on online forums.

Yeah what the fuck is wrong with guys anyways (besides the testosterone poisoning)? We' re either acting like assholes or living in isolation. Its no wonder girls are always bitching they can' t find the right guy.
mxpx182

RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Apr 04, 2006 06:58

quote:

Hold on mxpx, dont you have a kid?

Yes I do. And her sister happens to be my wife, so it' s all ok!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: why some male westerners show their asses and think it' s funny ? - Apr 18, 2006 00:49

We' re either acting like assholes or living in isolation

WTF?

acting like assholes or living in isolation? Man are you for real?

There' s gotta be a girl in you cause that' s what women say about our flawless gender :)

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll