Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Starship Troopers 2!!!!!
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Sep 07, 2004 03:50
Hey I didnt realize this went straight to video a short while back...

So now that I have watched it, and thoroughly enjoyed it:

Starship Troopers 2 was damn good. I mean, it was theatre quality. I know it sold alot better then expected, but dang.. talk about reliving the magic of the first.

Yea it was pretty darn good. I know thats not very descriptive, but it was at least as good as the first, if not better. The effects were great, the characters and acting were good, the story was good, the action was good.

It was all good.

If you liiked the first one at all, you will really like this one. A shame it never went to theatres because it had everything the first did, if not more.
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Sep 07, 2004 03:59
I agree to all you posted. It was GREAT!!!!!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Sep 07, 2004 04:00
hmm i enjoyed the first one so many years ago, but i saw part of the sequal (at least i think it was) and the SFX seemed only TV quality at some parts...but like i said i only saw parts. But i wa splannign on renting it soon to have a looksy.
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Sep 07, 2004 05:47
The first starship troopers was awesome.That was the first movie to use really good special effects without the " lightning crap" .

I rented Starship Troopers 2 and it was one of the crappiest movies I ever seen..The special effects were garbage. They used the " lightning" effect when they used special effecs.It felt like the ALIEN movies from 1980' s.
< Message edited by russian mobster -- 9/7/2004 5:47:20 AM >
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Sep 08, 2004 02:42
I loved the first one, but didn' t care for the cheesy love scenarios that were implied.

Sounds like the second one is pretty good...maybe I' ll go rent it this weekend.

Thanks!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Sep 21, 2004 05:01
First one was one of the greatest movies of all time. the second was one of the worst movies of all time. The sequal couldn' t even afford blanks for the guns, they used flashlights in the barrels that flashed to make it look like they were shotting. Horrid special effects, terrible acting, unbelievibly bad action, crappy background (that base they were in was crap and was the only setting), crap plot, all around a disgusting movie. The only highlight was the hot chick getting naked. Other than that it sucked.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 9/21/2004 5:03:09 AM >
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Sep 21, 2004 05:26
Are we talking about the same movies here? I agree with the 2nd being one of the worst movies of all time. However the first movie was a piece of shit too. Horribly written...horrible actors...horrible story...everything about the movie was bad except for the scene where the girl takes off her shirt. That was the high point of the movie. Where exactly are the good parts of that movie?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Sep 21, 2004 13:45
Everything about the first rocked!
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Sep 21, 2004 17:01
The first one was okay -- the second movie " sucked" !
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Nov 04, 2004 23:09
hey hey hey! if you want to get good Starship Trooper action, there is only one play to go. The book store. yes, the book in a million times better than both combied. go get the book. where do you think they got the moive plot from? and they left something out of the first one that pissed me off......... where were the big robots they had in the book? The book rocked!
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Starship Troopers 2!!!!! - Nov 23, 2004 16:31
i like part one better then 2, i thought part 2 didnt have enough lets say killing.
there was a certin darkness to star ship troopers 2. Thus making it hard to follow the movie, unless it was just my TV that was darkened from its original bright self. And those guns, please, they seeemed like they didnt even faze the bugs. i think they should go back to full metal jacket bullets. But all in all the movie was still good.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll