Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Spacepiston

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 164
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 46595
Last Post: Oct 31, 2015 17:23
Last Login: Oct 31, 2015 17:30

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Spacepiston

• First Name: Nate
  • Last Name: Cameron
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Demo -Great Mirror

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I' m getting 160kb a second while at other places it seems very difficult to even find a working server or one that gives over 20kb a second. Here it is for my Kikizo pals: ftp://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/games/battlefield2/demo/Battlefield_2_Demo.exe

• Ebay fee increase is outrageous!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Dear spacepiston, We are writing to let you know that effective midnight PST, February 18, 2005 eBay.com and eBay Motors will be making changes to the fee structure. The fee changes are as follows: Gallery Gallery fees will be rais

• Searchbar icon for kikizo?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Can we get a searchbar icon for kikizo anytime soon? Its one of the few thins on my Firefox quick searches toolbar that doesnt have a pretty picture from teh site to accompany it. This is an entertainment site..lets get to it.

• Ju-On Saga

in EVERYTHING ELSE

After watching the American remake of Ju-On: The Grudge, I decided to go out and buy the 4 dvd set of the Ju-On series from Ebay. I liked them. Though the very first movie is unnecessary if you watch the Ju-On 2. After watching the Japanese origin

• Starship Troopers 2!!!!!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Hey I didnt realize this went straight to video a short while back... So now that I have watched it, and thoroughly enjoyed it: Starship Troopers 2 was damn good. I mean, it was theatre quality. I know it sold alot better then expected, but d