Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 two console in one?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
two console in one? - Nov 17, 2005 04:37
So iheard that making xbox games into a xbox360 is made by a patch,like...emulation,for ex you can play dc/psx games on your pc and so on,and same thing did ms do with xbox360,they gaved it a emu that they update to play xbox games,which basically means they created a emu that plays xbox games,then it must be possible to for ex do a dreamcast emu in a xbox360?
>_< Sega and ms emerge with 360?
Why not make DC emu or saturn?
I mean we know 2-3 people that are ameatures have created many emus at ngemu.com and got them to work on pc.
Heck even i myself got a psx emu working perfectly to all my psx games.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: two console in one? - Nov 17, 2005 04:38
MS wouldn' t do it but that won' t stop hackers from trying.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: two console in one? - Nov 17, 2005 04:56
think it' s possible bt not by microsoft, i could play PSone games on my X box, neo geo, mega drive , and it was said that even n64 games were emulated ... why not since it is possible on pc
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: two console in one? - Nov 17, 2005 05:33
Well,i can see the big problem with rights to stuff etc,but seeing how it was not so hard to make a xbox emu to xbox360...its should not be to make other consoles into emus for xbox360,we heard themself say its just some mb,as all other emus.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: two console in one? - Nov 17, 2005 10:30
I want to see an emu that plays PS2 on 360. That way I could pack up my Ps2 and make some more room ni my entertainment unit.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: two console in one? - Nov 17, 2005 10:58
I could be wrong but I kinda doubt you' ll see a Saturn emulator, at least a decent one anytime soon ;)... The final version of the Sega Saturn was a nightmare of an architecture that Sega haphazardly threw together to compete with the PlayStation, making for a very hard to program and very hard to emulate platform. A lot of emulator programmers refuse to even bother as they' ll lose all their hair in trying.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 17 Nov 05 19:02:35 >
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: two console in one? - Nov 17, 2005 15:42
LoL, maybe we' ll see some crazy hacker with a lot of hair to pull to make sega saturn emulator for the 360.
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: two console in one? - Nov 17, 2005 19:08
PS2 Emulated PS1 Games on it.

My friend soft Modded my XBOX and now i have most of the N64 games and Most of the NES and Super NES games on it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll